Asura.Ramsy
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2016-05-09 18:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Yeah, that was stupid of me to do.

Sorry for derailing guys! Now give me a pearl!
Send me a tell or something in game. I've been online the past two days and cant find you.
 Asura.Kitrala
user: Shiadow
By Asura.Kitrala 2016-05-18 19:57:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey im interested in getting a LS, just returned to the game and dont have anyone to play with and ask all the silly questions to. would love to find a LS.
By Nismonic 2016-05-18 20:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

who can i talk to about a LS pearl i would like one for myself and my friend
 Asura.Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2016-05-19 07:54:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kitrala said: »
Hey im interested in getting a LS, just returned to the game and dont have anyone to play with and ask all the silly questions to. would love to find a LS.
Nismonic said: »
who can i talk to about a LS pearl i would like one for myself and my friend

Send me a tell in game today I should be on in a few hours
 Asura.Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2016-05-21 09:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Still open for new/returning players looking for a social ls. Event wise were still taking people in, but are currently looking for people who have/willing to play mages as we progress in content. Currently we do escha/reis farming twice a week and Vagary on Friday nights with some random event s throughout the week. So if your a new/returning player who is looking to get caught up pretty quick pm me here or send a tell in game. Also would like to think everyone who's joined so far for sticking with me and helping everyone out
 Asura.Foreverj
user: Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-21 11:28:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ramsy said: »
Still open for new/returning players looking for a social ls. Event wise were still taking people in, but are currently looking for people who have/willing to play mages as we progress in content. Currently we do escha/reis farming twice a week and Vagary on Friday nights with some random event s throughout the week. So if your a new/returning player who is looking to get caught up pretty quick pm me here or send a tell in game. Also would like to think everyone who's joined so far for sticking with me and helping everyone out

Much respect for leading those vagary clears 18/18 runs for people. I'm sure they are all very grateful.
 Asura.Monchou
user: BunkMonk
By Asura.Monchou 2016-05-25 09:55:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey there - interested in a pearl if possible, mainly social at this time

I WOULD like to start gearing up my jobs, but I've been playing solo this entire time, so not sure how useful i'd be to any events at this point. D:

Years back, I used to main a WHM, but I'm rusty as can be and started with a fresh character. Was hoping to take up WHM/GEO/COR/THF (don't think the last two are all that useful, lol ><).
 Asura.Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2016-05-25 13:34:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Monchou said: »
Hey there - interested in a pearl if possible, mainly social at this time

I WOULD like to start gearing up my jobs, but I've been playing solo this entire time, so not sure how useful i'd be to any events at this point. D:

Years back, I used to main a WHM, but I'm rusty as can be and started with a fresh character. Was hoping to take up WHM/GEO/COR/THF (don't think the last two are all that useful, lol ><).
Sure as soon as I log today I can get your a pearl.
 Asura.Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2016-05-25 14:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Foreverj said: »

Much respect for leading those vagary clears 18/18 runs for people. I'm sure they are all very grateful.
Some are some aren't lol.
 Asura.Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-26 07:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Some are some aren't lol.

Distinguish the ares and are nots lol. I'm sure u have gain some loyal followings.
 Asura.Deijixfx
user: Deijixfx
By Asura.Deijixfx 2016-05-26 11:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I joined Ramsy on one of those shout Vagary clears, Nice guy explained everything in detail. Shame we didnt get the win on that occasion, lots of dc's happening, was pretty random :/
 Asura.Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2016-05-26 12:26:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Deijixfx said: »
I joined Ramsy on one of those shout Vagary clears, Nice guy explained everything in detail. Shame we didnt get the win on that occasion, lots of dc's happening, was pretty random :/
Yea we've had some problems with Vagary the last 2 Friday's because of the exp/cp event so a lot of my members have been cping so we've been basically making it a pug. Everyone will be back in action and will be doing a lot once the Vagary event starts if you want to join in.
 Asura.Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-26 12:28:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Just curious, why u guys doing vagary so much? For people clear? Or for gear?
 Asura.Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2016-05-26 12:33:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Just curious, why u guys doing vagary so much? For people clear? Or for gear?
For clears new people join every week and a lot of them seem to need it at the time. I try/plan to throw it in until everyone in the shell doesn't need it anymore. During the event though I'll do a lot because I want a TT Mail for lock style lol.
 Asura.Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-26 12:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh wow nice.
 Asura.Serenata
user: zephyrra
By Asura.Serenata 2016-05-26 12:42:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Tried to look for you ingame didn't see ya on. I'd like a pearl when you have a chance :)
 Asura.Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2016-05-26 13:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh wow nice.
Just trying to get everyone caught up

Asura.Serenata said: »
Tried to look for you ingame didn't see ya on. I'd like a pearl when you have a chance :)
I'll be on tonight around 9pm est
By Xorlarrin 2016-06-18 19:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Still accepting people? If you are sent me a tell in game, same name, whenever your on.
 Asura.Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2016-06-20 18:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Xorlarrin said: »
Still accepting people? If you are sent me a tell in game, same name, whenever your on.
I should be on in about 2-3 hrs I'll look for you.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [55 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2016-08-14 13:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Currenrly we have a pretty decent core group for events and such, but still open and looking for more members for events/social . Events will be back into full swing after cp event and will include more escha Sky T3s and reis t1s-t3s. While anyone is still welcome(except people who expect to be carried ) ^^ people who can play/will to play jobs that fit into most stratigies (blm,gel,sch,pld/run) would be a big help ^^. Feel free to send me a tell in game or pm/post on here.
 Asura.Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2016-09-05 12:48:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Still looking to add some geos/whm/blm to the shell currently doing a lot of Reis T2 and working on getting ready for T3s.
By Grimkitty57 2016-09-05 21:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I am just returning to the game myself and just moved to Asura since I heard it was the busy server. I am doing my best now to gear GEO up on current content, but I may be between events depending on my work hours. Go by the name of Grimkitty.
 Asura.Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2016-09-17 16:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Still looking to add some more geo/blm/whm/sch/cor to the roster
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [67 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2016-11-23 21:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

With Cp event going on and a few members quitting the game were once again looking for whm/run/geo/blm/sch/cor to add to our roster. Currently been a lot of Reis T3 body farming along with most of the shell starting Aeonic clears.
[+]
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2016-11-25 19:09:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I would like to join I have Master Geo And Blm.
 Asura.Ragnarky
user: Ragnark
By Asura.Ragnarky 2016-11-25 20:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm interested. have master geo/blm/sch.
 Asura.Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2016-11-26 07:09:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ragnarky said: »
i'm interested. have master geo/blm/sch.
Asura.Topace said: »
I would like to join I have Master Geo And Blm.
I'll be on this afternoon to hand out pearls.
 Asura.Illadenyu
user: Shikkoden
By Asura.Illadenyu 2016-11-30 14:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you have event times?