Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2016-04-13 18:27:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Dragon can be done with most if not all DD jobs with a trust party.

For a real party setup, WHM, GEO and any 4 DD can clear, or 3 DD and a COR.

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-04-13 18:37:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Skjalf usually brings BLU(s) (or Super RDM) GEO PLD SMN BST WHM or some combination of those.
By Gruknor 2016-04-13 18:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you just talk about yourself in the third person?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Gruknor 2016-04-13 18:49:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Gruknor needs to stop itching his rumpus.
 Sylph.Oraen
Server: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-04-13 19:03:34
Link | Quote | Reply

GEO, WHM, DDs. That's really the baseline. If you've got BLUs with White Wind sets (all of you should have damn White Wind sets), you don't even need a WHM. You'll want good accuracy, I believe around 1200 caps you, so plan accordingly.
 Cerberus.Cruxus
Server: Cerberus
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2016-04-13 19:14:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Vize said: »
corretion i meant to say 119 salvage armors not nyzul isle

I still personally think they'll get to nyzul isle sets, since both it and salvage were verified as not getting an upgrade to ilvl through normal upgrade means back when it was asked about.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-04-13 19:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

6 real people so that congestion isn't as bad. Jobs don't even matter. Most of the runs I've done don't have a healer. I've tanked the thing on VD with WAR with no WHM/RDM/SCH, just a SMN and a GEO. Probably didn't even have pro/shell. This fight ain't hard. You'll be fine.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2016-04-16 14:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Done with a PLD, GEO, SCH magic burst group, too. As said, worth a competent tank and a way to deal damage you're good.

Notice I said competent, not the best on your server, and a way to deal damage, not upgraded RMEs or aeonics.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2016-04-17 20:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I dualbox DNC+GEO for VD dragon, which I believe I've posted before, but I've changed my strategy a little. I still use August, Qultada, Koru-Moru, Apururu UC for trusts.

GEO uses Barfira, Barparalyzra, and Entrusted Indi-Haste, Indi-Vex, and BoG + Dematerialize + Lasting Emanation + Life Cycle when appropriate Geo-Frailty.

Dancer uses Crab Sushi, Box Step, Haste Samba, and Saber Dance with AM3.

You end up getting Dia IV (Qultada uses Light Shot following Dia 3) with Box Step level 5 and Geo-Frailty before he resets everything with Voidsong. Need to remember to put Barfira back up. I use 60-120 seconds of my AM3 killing the dragon and have never lost with this setup. I've clocked myself below 4 minutes zone-to-zone.
[+]
 Asura.Yankke
Server: Asura
user: Yankke23
By Asura.Yankke 2016-04-17 23:26:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
I dualbox DNC+GEO for VD dragon, which I believe I've posted before, but I've changed my strategy a little. I still use August, Qultada, Koru-Moru, Apururu UC for trusts.

GEO uses Barfira, Barparalyzra, and Entrusted Indi-Haste, Indi-Vex, and BoG + Dematerialize + Lasting Emanation + Life Cycle when appropriate Geo-Frailty.

Dancer uses Crab Sushi, Box Step, Haste Samba, and Saber Dance with AM3.

You end up getting Dia IV (Qultada uses Light Shot following Dia 3) with Box Step level 5 and Geo-Frailty before he resets everything with Voidsong. Need to remember to put Barfira back up. I use 60-120 seconds of my AM3 killing the dragon and have never lost with this setup. I've clocked myself below 4 minutes zone-to-zone.
Done this but W/o mythic easy figth. Does anyone have a strategy for the orcs VD?