| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Jeffil
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Zelljrc
By Cerberus.Jeffil 2016-03-06 07:01:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Alluvion Skirmmish is where you can get this set.

If you have a job that can solo mobs or elementals and heal yourself, you can go in solo and do about 3 floors.

Best to do a Tier III for each torso, legs, and visage. Use a Eudaemon Sash for the eudaemon item which will allow you to summon Kirin.

Convert some of your vouchers at the sparks NPC to Obsidian Fragments. Three is best.

When you enter and go to the 1st floor, convert 1k of your fragments to Puissance and summon Kirin. Kirin will wipe the 1st floor no problem.

On 2nd floor, convert another 1k, summon 5 worms first, and then go kill some mobs for more puissance. Once you have 1k again, summon Kirin, then get some more puissance for other mobs.

The 3rd floor you should convert another 1k, summon 5 worms, kill mobs, get Kirin and summon more mobs. You may have a tougher time on floor 3 because the mobs are a little more hard hitting. If you find the stronghold overwhelmed, use your key.

Hands and feet are most likely to drop, then head/legs, then body. You may also get some wings which you can directly select pieces at the ??? right outside the Enigmatic Device.

Good luck!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [194 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Ehleni
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Ehleni
By Odin.Ehleni 2016-09-16 16:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I did a Tier I just to try this and it worked out great. Almost ran out of time on the third floor though. You need to pop the key before the timeout right? I had like 10 seconds to go haha.

Either way, is it easier to use a Tier III in order to get more time?