Forum » Everything Else » Tech Support » Embedded Youtube videos
Embedded Youtube videos
 Sylph.Knala
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: nala
By Sylph.Knala 2016-02-15 18:16:42
Link | Quote | Reply

So been having an issue for several months now where embedded you tube videos basically just appear as images if they even remain on the page when fully loaded, half the time they just disappear the other half the time when click they disappear.

Browser i'm using is chrome, ive tried uninstalling chrome and resetting under the advanced options... have been getting around it to some degree by viewing the page source and finding the video URL that way however doesn't seem to work specifically here for finding the video URL's...

When i reset recently it disabled my ad blocker when clicked embedded you tube videos would load ad's not sure if these are related issues.

Ive tried googling this issue but so far no suggestions seem be similar to what im experience nor has trying those recommendations.

edit:
Interesting... tried microsoft edge (aka explorer which btw how the hell did they manage to make this shittier? took 10 minutes just to open to the home page) same problem with embedded youtube videos.