Final Fantasy Xi 11 PLD Cleaving Dagger 27-31 Mob

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Final Fantasy Xi 11 PLD Cleaving Dagger 27-31 Mob
Final Fantasy Xi 11 PLD Cleaving Dagger 27-31 Mob
First Page 2
By Masterbuyer 2016-02-15 00:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I will do a guide for this on youtube check it out let us know or if any pld can do better post clips.

Final Fantasy Xi 11 Paladin PLD Cleaving 27-31 Mobs EXP/CP
YouTube Video Placeholder

CP at 250-300kcp per hour for this would be more if you have the cp gear and rings and trust etc. merit points in 5/10min 45 points
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-02-15 01:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Final Fantasy XI 11 10+1 22/2 3x5-4...
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2016-02-15 02:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

pretty epic
 Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder 2016-02-15 02:24:30
Link | Quote | Reply

No idea why you waste time on EP mobs.

This can be done solo with exceptional gear, by the way.

50 mobs in 5 minutes, 2-3 pulls depending.

100+ JP an hour depending on CP bonus and Gifts.

[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-02-15 02:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I was always able to pull all the toads at #2 in Reisenjima with me and my whm mule + trusts. Never tried a non silt camp and now I'm job master so I don't care to!
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
Server: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-02-15 03:34:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Like Tidis, I played with toads too here and there. Toads are nice because they have no TP moves, attack reasonably fast and don't hit hard (the goal for shield mastery and phalanx).

That said, I mostly got my PLD cp in apex parties. I can't do 300k/hr when a mediocre party will do 10 times that.

If I was soloing, I'd make friends with a blu, bst, or blm and pull for them (blm being the last option).

I took blu 0-2100 and tanked all but one party. Idk if it's just Failfor but a lot of tanks seem unwilling to tank.
[+]
By Masterbuyer 2016-02-15 10:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

dam it its only 5min made a 20min long one >< Will update that soon...there's about 3-5 camps I know will upload soon.
By Masterbuyer 2016-02-19 22:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated top clip 20min took me ages to upload tho on a 2-3 mb upload speed thats with virgin media in uk anyone else can recommend me a broadband provider
By Masterbuyer 2016-02-21 01:19:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder said: »

your in a group of party thats not solo 100+ JP an hour solo right...its doable tho but not solo

I did bats that are very tough but due to me not killing them fast still at 450k an hour. With a group its 650k-850k an hour.
But so far the new area I went to Reisenjima since ive been doing the missions for it for my relics.

With a group flux 2 RDM COR BLU BST BST PLD we killed all mobs in the west side I was the puller will be uploading a clip on youtube for that. CP was at 1m to 1.4m CP ring was getting done in less then 5min. SO less then hour I got 104JP, I pulled the east side at the end when I'm about to close my eyes just too see how far I can survive lol

40mb download 2.5mb upload virgin media UK top broadband provider
US area has far better upload speeds ><
By Masterbuyer 2016-02-21 08:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

its done Group party x6 member 1.0m / 1.4m cp an hour

enjoy :P
 Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder
By Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder 2016-03-13 17:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

You wanna make a bet it's soloable? I'll make a video next time I'm down there. You're not killing fast because your gear frankly is horrible, and you nearly die just pulling. Stuff for me dies in 3-4 weapon skills, max. This isn't an exaggeration, either. What you see on me is Regen from my SCH dual box so I can do 2 pulls instead of splitting it into 3 and I can watch movies without worrying about dying/maximum not pay attention. Those other people are afk leeching and one is spamming Corsair's Roll. 100+ JP is very doable, try it sometime, I'll gladly explain since I'm not sure when I'll go back.

Sih Gates, special entrance. 3 rooms. 2 Diremite/Bats, 1 Dullahan/Umbril. Camp in hall entrance west of dullahan/umbril. Buff, sneak/invis go pull east diremite/bat room. Set up/cleave at west wall edge where the water is with the 4 mantras. Cure up, Phalanx up, do dullahan/umbril. Pull to where I am in my picture and cleave in the west hall north of where you last cleaved. If sch or support, pull all diremite/bats, stop at mantra so you lose none on pull, then get all dullahan/umbril. Cleave all.

Otherwise or after, buff up, pull west diremite/bat, cleave east of ??? NM on the wall. Rebuff, repeat.

Also this thread was about PLD cleaving, not pull mobs while BSTs do all the work.
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
user: Scwall
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2016-03-13 17:49:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Masterbuyer said: »
your in a group of party thats not solo 100+ JP an hour solo right...its doable tho but not solo

It can be done solo.

I was cleaving that location before Ru'aun and Reisenjima were released as well. Get a good Phalanx set, DT/DEF set, and 100% SID for Curing if you're solo. It's really easy with proper gear. I use Burtgang for pulls and swap back to Malevolence to Aeolian Edge them down.

Also helped a few people with Respite Cloak by pulling all the diremites and spamming Light skillchains.
[+]
By Masterbuyer 2016-03-13 19:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Commencal said: »
Masterbuyer said: »

It can be done solo.

I was cleaving that location before Ru'aun and Reisenjima were released as well. Get a good Phalanx set, DT/DEF set, and 100% SID for Curing if you're solo. It's really easy with proper gear. I use Burtgang for pulls and swap back to Malevolence to Aeolian Edge them down.

Also helped a few people with Respite Cloak by pulling all the diremites and spamming Light skillchains.

Hard to believe no clips no screenshot no evidence not even a youtube clip its just a word of mouth right now.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-03-13 19:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

It's very believable, with a good phalanx+ set you'll take *** all damage.
[+]
By Felgarr 2016-03-13 20:45:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm confused. What assertion is being made here?
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2016-03-13 22:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder said: »

Here's a Youtube clip for you.

Used Qultada, Ulmia, Moogle, Kupofried, and Star Sibyl as Trusts. No need for a WHM.

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin
By Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin 2016-03-13 22:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally saw Commencal do it in the area that him and Kain are talking about. For hours without a single hiccup. In fact, a few of us were leeching so at best he had a single trust out.

No one took videos, because if you've ever seen it.. and then went and got a decent dt/pdt reduction set.. a malevolence and an Aeolian edge set.. you know it's a joke. Being the backup to Comm's PLD in our old linkshell, I procured an average Aeolian edge set and could go down there right now and do it with very little difficulty.

This is easy peasy stuff, man, not like trying to prove you banged a supermodel.. video not needed.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2016-03-13 22:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Chance but I made one anyway. lol
[+]
 Shiva.Cziella
Server: Shiva
user: Rumors
By Shiva.Cziella 2016-03-14 00:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

300JP+/hr with exceptional gear pld (PLD, 2box SCH, GEO, COR + leechx2)

PLD did everything, I just casted cor roll/geo bubbles/regen V.
[+]
By geigei 2016-03-14 00:33:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Masterbuy feeling lonely again, free bump for you mate cause you always make me laugh before coffee.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-03-14 01:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Felgarr said: »
I'm confused. What assertion is being made here?
"Guys, I'm so good, look what my welfare PLD can do!"
"Well, you can actually do this, which is much better, try it out."
"Lolwut, you're lying."
"We're not."
*proceed to ignore the rest*

I remember this kind of poster being laughed at back in the KI days.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2016-03-14 03:39:55
Link | Quote | Reply

this kind of poster is still being laughed at even in the ffxiah days although we gotta hold back a little cuz big bro google despises fun
 Asura.Tarquine
Server: Asura
By Asura.Tarquine 2016-03-14 07:01:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Cziella said: »

300JP+/hr with exceptional gear pld (PLD, 2box SCH, GEO, COR + leechx2)

PLD did everything, I just casted cor roll/geo bubbles/regen V.

I'm sorry... wtf?! 65k CP!
I'm here to learn, please can I get some more details on how this is done?

The best I have achieved on PLD is pulling for some Reisenjima BLU cleave parties bringing in around 450k/hour. Though I was getting a good kicking on those pulls.

I know full well my gear needs work, I took a break for about 15 months but now i'm back, so here is a lowdown:

Ochain 90 (Aegis is WIP as I'm farming Dyna/gil to make it)
Brilliance (max augs)
119 AF/Relic.
DRing / Vocane.
Twilight Gorget/Nierenschutz
Weard Mantle (+4 Phalanx)

I have Obyssean Feet/Greaves. They Acc augs on, but now i'm thinking they need +Phalanx Augs on??

I know i'm nowhere near capable of pulling in the above, but what can I start working towards to get me there, so i'm not at the mercy of waiting for CP parties.
By dustinfoley 2016-03-14 07:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats on apex mobs. With cor roll, on an exp campaign. No idea if its with cp ring or not since you cant see buffs.

On just regular ilevel 125 worms/toads i maintain about 600-700k an hour solo as a pup fighting 1 worm/toad at a time with no cp ring or cor roll. I do use kupofried + 50% cape but im only at 300ish jp atm. If i had the other 300 % bonus from being at 1200 jp, i can see breaking 1m an hour being possible solo during a campaign

So 250 k an hour for an ae pull is really low.
 Asura.Tarquine
Server: Asura
By Asura.Tarquine 2016-03-14 07:34:25
Link | Quote | Reply

dustinfoley said: »
Thats on apex mobs. With cor roll, on an exp campaign. No idea if its with cp ring or not since you cant see buffs.

On just regular ilevel 125 worms/toads i maintain about 600-700k an hour solo as a pup fighting 1 worm/toad at a time with no cp ring or cor roll. I do use kupofried + 50% cape but im only at 300ish jp atm. If i had the other 300 % bonus from being at 1200 jp, i can see breaking 1m an hour being possible solo during a campaign

My 3-450k / hour was with no rings, no cape, 0 JP, and RoV was only 80% done. I had just come back from a break and tried out a pulling party, and that is what i remember it clocking. So the figures are skewed.

I now have Trizek, am aware of Cap rings, have a cape (but only 20%) and finished RoV, and am sat on about 200JP for PLD.

Still, i'm asking 'how to improve?' Not 'how bad am I currently doing'?
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2016-03-14 07:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

do all the missions/quests/reives for permanent bonus then update gear as you can good phalanx set is a must during cp events you should be around 4m/hr in reisenjima doing a roaming pt cor/pld/sch/bsts or blus to round out pt there are other setups but bsts/blus tend to fail a whole lot less lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder
By Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder 2016-03-14 07:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Alright, Commencal beat me to it, but after seeing Masterbuyer being all "no proof i dun believe plz watch my bst/blu friends kill is good exp people", when this is supposed to be a PLD cleave thread, I spent 10 minutes and went down to Sih Gates and made a video.

Some notes:

My cure sets aren't fixed since I haven't cleaved/been on PLD since I got +1 abj gear, so I'm down like 500 HP easy anytime I cure or enter my PDT set. I did this video "true" solo so I didn't have him or anyone being like "lol u used trust not solo!!!!" or something. Used no Sentinel, Reprisal, or Palisade to show it can be done without it, but I heavily suggest Sentinel on the first pull shown. Pop it when/where I stop waiting for mobs to catch up in the tunnel. Do not be afraid to use Reprisal or Palisade on pulls to help you, and keep in mind this is exceptional gear, NOT random stuff any PLD with a dagger can waltz in and do. You will die.

As you can see, 5 minutes, 50 mobs or so. Rinse repeat. SCH or COR buffs just make this easier/zero chance of death and you can make it 2 pulls (pull east room+all of dullahan room, cleave where I killed dullahan/umbril. 30 or so mobs), and you can watch movies to numb the boringness of doing this.

For COR: At start, roll DNC, then PLD roll. PLD runs off. Roll COR. After PLD returns and cleaves, refresh DNC. PLD does west diremites/bats, then returns, SCH buffs. COR does PLD roll. PLD runs off. COR roll. Repeat.

This works in Reisenjima also on select monsters, but the place is so crowded it's often a headache. More power to anyone if they do it. Usually frogs/ladybugs etc south of #5, with the no NM key item.
[+]
By dustinfoley 2016-03-14 08:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tarquine said: »
dustinfoley said: »

My 3-450k / hour was with no rings, no cape, 0 JP, and RoV was only 80% done. I had just come back from a break and tried out a pulling party, and that is what i remember it clocking. So the figures are skewed.

I now have Trizek, am aware of Cap rings, have a cape (but only 20%) and finished RoV, and am sat on about 200JP for PLD.

Still, i'm asking 'how to improve?' Not 'how bad am I currently doing'?

First off, my post was toward the original post of the thread not you, but since you asked...

Honestly if an ae party with actual blu in it is only getting 400k ish an hour, the blue/ae are too weak. 400k cp per hour is solo quality cp on even match mobs. In resinjema, 1 round of ae should clear it, then you should have a pull ready to go from area 2 to keep a constant stream of mobs going. You should be getting multiple jp per pull in an ae group there, which should put you well over 1-3m per hour.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-03-14 08:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Kain, I'm curious about your Phalanx set. Are you using enhancing magic+ gear in your non-phalanx+ slots? Do you know about how much enhancing magic you have? I'm trying to figure out how far above a Red Mage with capped Enhancing magic you would be with your phalanx.

I'm also curious how much damage the Paladin cleaving Apex bats is doing. I'm guessing the Geo is doing Malaise/Acumen, and bats are weak to wind anyway so I imagine the damage is good but I've never tried.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder
By Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder 2016-03-14 08:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I throw on enhancing magic in any slot I can't get Phalanx+ equipment. So, belt, neck, earring. The best possible way is have a RDM or SCH Phalanx you WHILE you wear your Phalanx+ equipment. I do this so the Regen/Phalanx will last 9 minutes and easily enough for all the pulls before I rebuff it after a "round". Again, "cheating" cause "not true solo" but I like movies and easy mode cause this is really boring. Video shows it's easily done solo and allows my SCH to come as a leech job if I wish.

I'm not logged in to check my Enhancing skill right now though, sorry. I can if you want me to, but ballparking it, I think it's like 140-150 skill difference with RDM and SCH.
First Page 2