Forum » FFXI » General » Vegetable Vegetable Evolution quest problem
Vegetable Vegetable Evolution quest problem
 Bismarck.Johnb
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Johnb
By Bismarck.Johnb 2016-01-29 03:36:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I've posted this on Random Question Thread here on FFXIAH, BG, and official forums but not much of a response at all. On official forums, my thread was moved to "Not a Bug Report" for some reason.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/49704-Vegetable-Vegetable-Evolution-%28can-t-progress-Tenshodo-error%29

https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/127391-Vegetable-Vegetable-Evolution-%28Tenshodo-error%29

What happened was that I clicked the ??? in Yorcia Weald for the quest to get the CS but Midras tells me I don't know Tenshodo. I did not have the Card KI beforehand. After I got the KI and max tenshodo fame, Midras still tells me I don't know the Tenshodo. It must not be checking the KI in inventory again (they programmed it as a one-time only check) or it is checking for something else?

Has anyone else had this problem and any ideas?
 Asura.Cair
VIP
Server: Asura
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2016-01-29 06:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

My logical guess is that you haven't done the Magicite mission and met Aldo yet.
[+]
 Bahamut.Scizor
Server: Bahamut
user: Scizor
By Bahamut.Scizor 2016-01-29 06:29:58
Link | Quote | Reply

He's rank 10 across the board.

I have just seen a video on Youtube of someone else having the same issue, unfortunately theirs now mention of how he/she fixed it.
YouTube Video Placeholder

The description says: This plays if you are not yet a Tenshodo member.
 Bismarck.Johnb
Server: Bismarck
user: Johnb
By Bismarck.Johnb 2016-01-29 19:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Cair said: »
My logical guess is that you haven't done the Magicite mission and met Aldo yet.

That was correct and it worked for me. Thank you. I updated BG-Wiki with the new information. Thread can be locked.

@Scizor
This is for my mule.