Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Bard » BRD GS
BRD GS
By KnifeKatRengar 2016-01-25 08:23:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I did it. I leveled BRD for the Linkshell. I've played BRD for several years on another account. Just never leveled the class on my main account.

As such, everything is done manually. Never started using gearswap until this year. Always used script files I've personally written for //exec jobhere gearset.txt

I've wrote a BST Lua completely from scratch, and a friend has helped me modify functions on it.

I do not want to deal with the hassle of writing a BRD LUA. Since I know there are so many more things to use for BRD than there ever will be for BST. Since BST's Ability pool is very limited in terms of what they can use/cast/etc.

Is there a lua that is VERY generic, as a skeleton so I could modify it from there that anyone has? Nothing extravagant or complex as hell.

Just simple stuff like a precast(Fast Cast) set. And the sort that I can set up. Just so I can be optimal, while doing most JAs and sets manually. Since I'm more comfortable doing it that way with BRD anyways..considering what I used to use for gearchanges.

I highly appreciate it. If there is anything in there that needs to be explained, I'd appreciate it as well.
[+]
By Cherylinn 2016-01-27 09:22:41
Link | Quote | Reply

If you find one, I'd really appreciate sharing. Frustrated trying to find and edit one. They're too complicated for Simple Mind.
 Leviathan.Frotaut
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Frotaut2
By Leviathan.Frotaut 2016-01-27 09:29:00
Link | Quote | Reply

If you look on paste in and github there are hundreds.
By KnifeKatRengar 2016-01-30 15:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm unaware of sites outside Windower.net and ffxiah.com
By Ragnark 2016-01-30 18:44:48
Link | Quote | Reply

http://pastebin.com/NP9gMAMZ

i haven't updated it since 2014 but it should work for what you need. nothing complicated. gives you option of adding a 3rd song. kinda straight forward.
By KnifeKatRengar 2016-02-01 14:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you. I will see what I can do with it.

Whats the Mote-Lua file its asking about for that particular LUA?