Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » [Cerberus] Reisenjima NMs
[Cerberus] Reisenjima NMs
 Cerberus.Keshan
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Ready
By Cerberus.Keshan 2015-11-27 18:07:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Greetings! I'm interested in fighting some Reisenjima NMs for drops! I've tried asking in some of the LSs I'm apart of, and /yell'd a handful of times, and didn't get any interest. I never see shouts for these NMs, as I'm sure the ones who are fighting them have their own groups already.

I have no knowledge with these NMs aside from whats on BG, so hoping for a good learning experience. If you're interested, please reply or give me a /tell.

For anyone reading this post, any tips on the NMs? Can a BST w/ Trust solo them? BLM is my only geared job atm, so trying to consider what other job/s I need to start gearing to successfully take these NMs down.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-11-29 10:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Keshan said: »
Greetings! I'm interested in fighting some Reisenjima NMs for drops! I've tried asking in some of the LSs I'm apart of, and /yell'd a handful of times, and didn't get any interest. I never see shouts for these NMs, as I'm sure the ones who are fighting them have their own groups already.

I have no knowledge with these NMs aside from whats on BG, so hoping for a good learning experience. If you're interested, please reply or give me a /tell.

For anyone reading this post, any tips on the NMs? Can a BST w/ Trust solo them? BLM is my only geared job atm, so trying to consider what other job/s I need to start gearing to successfully take these NMs down.

Some are, some are not soloable.

Cerberus is kinda dead, alot of the players have moved to Asura.
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-11-29 10:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still able to set up Vagary every week, so the server isn't completely dead. I have to be honest, I really want to work on all the Escha NMs, I've done barely anything in there, but when I'm online all my time is dedicated towards my Mythic or Vagary. Once my Mythic is done I can change my focus, but I have no idea when that will be. It's a slow burner, mainly because I can't find alexandrites. I considered making a Escha LS when my Mythic's complete, but I'm still not sure. It's a shame no one sets anything up (consistently) .. aside from me in EU time, and Brandi in US time.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
Server: Bahamut
user: Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-29 10:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Keshan said: »

A good geared bst with 1200 Jps or more bstmaster with revitalizer access can solo some of these.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
Server: Bahamut
user: Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-29 10:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
I'm still able to set up Vagary every week, so the server isn't completely dead. I have to be honest, I really want to work on all the Escha NMs, I've done barely anything in there, but when I'm online all my time is dedicated towards my Mythic or Vagary. Once my Mythic is done I can change my focus, but I have no idea when that will be. It's a slow burner, mainly because I can't find alexandrites. I considered making a Escha LS when my Mythic's complete, but I'm still not sure. It's a shame no one sets anything up (consistently) .. aside from me in EU time, and Brandi in US time.

Is it like that profitable to spam vagary? Just wondering.

Most Escha can be done with 2 dds that compliment each other like blue blue , thief dancer skillchain wise with support paladin the key is good healing . Could be done with even less if good
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-11-29 14:17:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Foreverj said: »
Cerberus.Kylos said: »

Is it like that profitable to spam vagary? Just wondering.

Most Escha can be done with 2 dds that compliment each other like blue blue , thief dancer skillchain wise with support paladin the key is good healing . Could be done with even less if good

No, not really. I made the LS back in the summer to get clears. Most of us have clears now, but I continue to run events for anyone who wants a clear, to collect all the gear, or try their luck for a Platemail; still ain't seen one drop directly from Plouton. It's just a fun event and we have a good group of players, so I'll keep it going til everyone on the server is sick of it.