Anyone For Some Help With ADL?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » anyone for some help with ADL?
anyone for some help with ADL?
 Sylph.Xijaah
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Xijaah
By Sylph.Xijaah 2015-11-26 15:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello guys, i need 3 more marrows for my relic, and since the recent changes to dynamis i thought i might as well farm them instead of buying them for 2+ millions each. So i farmed 3 pop set (1 is on mule), but i cannot bring ADL down on my own. My linkshell has some great guys, but for some reason we dont get to play together often, so i can't ask them for help. There would be no farming involved, since i already took care of that, just the fights. I don't know if that's appropriate for me to ask here, if it's not, i'll delete the thread!
thanks
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
Server: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2015-11-26 16:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Trust: Reraise and what job are you using? How are your gearsets? Some things to know since you can spam Dyna maybe viable to get the solo thing going on with trust.
 Sylph.Xijaah
By Sylph.Xijaah 2015-11-26 16:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

i only recently came back to the game, so im kinda naked aside from rng (which is slightly more geared), i was gonna use bst (117 tho) for tegmina buffet (sp?) spam. i tried it solo, with trust, and as soon as the clone spawned i got owned
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
Server: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2015-11-26 16:51:18
Link | Quote | Reply

You do understand the way to fight ADL is DD it to 60%ish, and do not WS it until it has split right? I'll assume you do for this issue can kill most who are unaware. If u Bst, just follow the same plan but make sure to not call pet until it has split and just zerg away may require 1hr RR and some luck even still but at least you have a better chance with trust than solo solo. I'm not on your server but im sure 2 or 3 ppl will be willing to help if you all bring pops and farm as needed. GL with it though should be good by weekend's end
 Sylph.Xijaah
By Sylph.Xijaah 2015-11-26 17:17:33
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks! i'm no rush, so i guess i'll manage to find someone to help, or just pay someone to do it :)
 Sylph.Xijaah
By Sylph.Xijaah 2015-11-28 13:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

update: managed to solo it at last!