If I Had 25 Lbs. Of Documents From Square-Enix?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » If I had 25 lbs. of documents from Square-Enix?
If I had 25 lbs. of documents from Square-Enix?
 Siren.Scottyb
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: scottyb
By Siren.Scottyb 2015-11-28 21:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Did anyone ever find out the latent for the foolkiller? I had one in m bazaar for the longest time, always wondered... Maybe that would be in there haha.
By Yzzerdd 2015-11-28 22:37:08
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want to leak whatever you have do it anonymously through TOR browser, perhaps even WikiLeaks can give you some space on their server to host your files. It would be very interesting to read all the game info. PM me if you need some help.
By billnes 2015-11-29 08:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Schizm Gallantry said: »
Just want to mention, if you are looking for information about the servers as well as how to run FFXI on private servers, there's projects out there that people tell you exactly what to do. So for even knowing GM commands which you have to have authority to use, they tell you how to use it.

IF THIS IS what you are looking for, definitely read the sites FAQ, they have some real odd information on how severe lag and server shut downs happen if certain things happen, one that seems to plague people is if someone sorts the auction house items, everyone gets lagged.
I haven't paid much attention to the latest trend but none of the commands I've seen from any private FFXI projects (I used to have my own server but that was back in 2008 or so, I forgot this project's name) were the same as the ones used by GMs.

Said project I mention had very counter intuitive commands whereas the GM commands used by SE are much more simple.

Malebolge said: »
I probably still have that leaked GM manual that SE threw lawyers at BlueGartr about saved somewhere. What I recall was it wasn't very interesting.
They called the lawyers for that outdated manual? It was already outdated in 2008 but still has a lot of still used guide lines.

Aren't you mistaking the lawyer attack with what happened on BG "private" in 2012/2013?

The in-game support manual I found online is dated March 31, 2006. It's version 3.2. If there's a newer one that was leaked, getting that one would be awesome.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2015-11-29 08:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Scottyb said: »
Did anyone ever find out the latent for the foolkiller? I had one in m bazaar for the longest time, always wondered... Maybe that would be in there haha.
During WS.
By Malebolge 2015-11-29 22:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Aren't you mistaking the lawyer attack with what happened on BG "private" in 2012/2013?
Someone posted a GM manual to BG, and then BG deleted the post and banned discussion of it saying SE had threatened them. This was like ToAU era, maybe 2007. It was a current manual at the time.
 Asura.Keja
Server: Asura
user: Cleric
By Asura.Keja 2015-11-29 22:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
During WS.

For real?
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2015-11-29 22:46:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Keja said: »
Ramuh.Austar said: »
During WS.

For real?
Yes.