Looking For Tremorstone (or QC Help) On Phoenix

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Looking for Tremorstone (or QC help) on Phoenix
Looking for Tremorstone (or QC help) on Phoenix
By JusticeHighwind 2015-11-21 23:51:49
Link | Quote | Reply

My character is trying to do ZM6, and apparently Trusts have no weight to them, so I'm stuck in the Quicksand Caves unable to get past a door.

I'm aware of the Open Sesame quest, but you need a Tremorstone to complete it, and it is obtained past the door. FFXIAH also shows nobody bazaaring the thing.

Is there anyone on Phoenix that has one, or happens to be online and can come stand with me to open the doors so I can then get myself one? Please let me know! Thanks :)
By fillerbunny9 2015-11-22 00:11:46
Link | Quote | Reply

you could just go get a Tremorstone from the Cloister of Tremors. there are no weighted doors in your path to get there and it's just laying on the ground.
By JusticeHighwind 2015-11-22 01:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »
you could just go get a Tremorstone from the Cloister of Tremors. there are no weighted doors in your path to get there and it's just laying on the ground.

Oh, wow. You're right. I was looking at the QC Map and seeing that Chamber of Oracles, which is where I'm trying to get past (Map 4), and thinking that's where the darn Tremorstone was/is. But it's on Map 1. D'oh!

Thanks for the heads-up - gonna do that now :)