Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Achievement points still not updating after weeks
Achievement points still not updating after weeks
By Zoezooms 2015-11-03 10:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry for new thread, but didn't know if the other was being ignored because of necro-bump?

Anyways, my achievement points total hasn't updated in weeks...
Individual points update (Merits, Job Levels, Job Points, et. al.) but the TOTAL never goes up.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [94 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Hulkamania
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Hulkamania 2016-02-05 17:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Join the club. My missions won't register, tried various things, no achievement points for me in that regard.
 Cerberus.Onvasquez
Server: Cerberus
user: onvasquez
By Cerberus.Onvasquez 2016-02-05 17:40:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there no one who could do a force update for that? Sadly my missions are not updated either. Tried going in to guildwork and checking setting but nothing fixes them. I could care less what I'm ranked but would be nice to see where I really stand.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-02-05 18:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

LSCOM problem, which sadly, I can't do anything about. The best I can do is shift more and more of the functionality to GW/checking key items. I'll see what I can do.
By fillerbunny9 2016-02-05 18:52:56
Link | Quote | Reply

this is from another thread on this issue I had a while back, so try this:

leo said: »
Phoenix.Gameesh said: »
I'd love to try to replace the URL if only the site wasn't 'busy' again...
Oh well, thanks for the advice and I'll give it a go when it will let me :)

You have to navigate the site from the top page. If you jump to your url it WILL do that. Because SE people are <insert insult of your choice here> and they put some sort of hot-linking protection on the site. Probably to make this site not work with it.

The site top page is:

http://fanzone.playonline.com/lscom/index.do

Start there without logging in, choose your server, type your ls name on the search and then click your own personal profile. That is the only way you get it to work properly. If you do this and still get the red stripe with the error message, then you have a incompatible title on your character.

Edit: I did that and your page showed properly.

I got this string as url:
I checked your page here and the url string is different. Try the one from the public view and it might work properly.
[+]
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
Server: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2016-02-05 19:50:21
Link | Quote | Reply

What if I can't get my second character to join the linkshell on LSCOM?
 Ragnarok.Hulkamania
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Hulkamania 2016-02-08 20:46:51
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »
this is from another thread on this issue I had a while back, so try this:

leo said: »
Phoenix.Gameesh said: »
I'd love to try to replace the URL if only the site wasn't 'busy' again...
Oh well, thanks for the advice and I'll give it a go when it will let me :)

You have to navigate the site from the top page. If you jump to your url it WILL do that. Because SE people are <insert insult of your choice here> and they put some sort of hot-linking protection on the site. Probably to make this site not work with it.

The site top page is:

http://fanzone.playonline.com/lscom/index.do

Start there without logging in, choose your server, type your ls name on the search and then click your own personal profile. That is the only way you get it to work properly. If you do this and still get the red stripe with the error message, then you have a incompatible title on your character.

Edit: I did that and your page showed properly.

I got this string as url:
I checked your page here and the url string is different. Try the one from the public view and it might work properly.

I can find the URL using the steps outlined, but what do I do with it now?

I see this in comment:

8f1f2f482429447dac2a53d6683fbefa

Everything else displays correctly on that site in question using those steps.

EDIT: Ok I figured out there's a space in account settings where I have to enter my URL on the fan site which is:

http://fanzone.playonline.com/lscom/characterAllData.do?EQUIP_LINKSHELL_ID_STRING=0QFqdT83uXZhMCBWJtXUFg-3D-3D&VIEW_LINKSHELL_ID_STRING=-2FvLBAZNslQgAuCcZLUJgnHkb8QhYZW3k4UreAwLgrJA-3D

I did that. Will force an update and see if anything happens. It might be an incompatible title causing the issue. I'll do some Voidwatch tomorrow and see if I can get a compatible one.

FINAL EDIT: THIS FIXED THE PROBLEM!!! (Except I'm showing up First Lieutenant instead of Captain for some bizzare reason) No sooner than I checked my character status a couple minutes after editing this post, my missions finally showed up as my title on the Fansite was compatible. I moved up a whole two spaces with all missions complete lol...

I would encourage anyone experiencing something similar to try the above, it worked for me, hopefully will work for you too.