Forum » FFXI » Servers » Midgardsormr » New Midgardsormr ZNM & Omega LS
New Midgardsormr ZNM & Omega LS
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-09-01 10:26:17
Link | Quote | Reply

BarrelRoll ZNM/Omega LS is a new Linkshell that aims to become a casual, civil, and friendly group of people that enjoy the shorter timed and more controllable events of FFXI. We intend on gathering around 7:30pm EST and starting at or before 8:00pm.

The current plan is four days a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Tuesdays and Saturday will be Limbus and Wednesday and Friday will be ZNM days.

Our drop system is currently being discussed, although at the moment it seems as though the rules will be:

Omega-
-You must show up to at least half the farming runs in order to lot on any Homam Gear.
-One piece of gear must be picked at a time, and you can not lot any other Homam Pieces unless they are declared freelot.
-If you win a piece of Homam, you may not lot Homam on the next Omega run.

Farming Zones-
-Keep us up to date on what 75's you have; if we know about it, you're basically allowed to lot it.
-Ultimately speaking, AF+1 materials are loosely up to judgement calls made by the LS Leaders; this will really only be used to "even out the playing field" in the event that one person is getting really lucky.
-Ancient Beastcoins will be distributed evently amongst members at the end. They will be collected during the run by one of the LS leaders.

ZNMs-
-For ZNMs we encourage a team-based system to aid in quickly building up Tier IV's. This system will be discussed down on the page.
-Your (or your team's) pop is your (or your team's) drops. You (or your team) get bonus points for being good to the LS's Community and giving items as freelot.
-If possible, we'd like to make a small LS Bank that gives out handouts 1-2 times a month to help everyone's wallet based on attendance.
-Tier IV follows a three-way split; the respective team takes one third of what drops, the LS Leaders take one drop to sell for gil to be split, and one third of the drops go to freelot.
-All sales, drops, statistics, and so on will be archived, updated, and posted in an area that is easy for all LS Members to see. We're not looking to gip anyone out here.

"Teams"-
-If possible, since let's face the fact that tier I's and II's generally drop crap, we'd like to encourage a systme of LS members making teams to quicly build tier III's and IV's. By this I mean to say, you form your own little groups and instead of trying to build a Tinnin for 18 members, we work on building one for each of say, 4 teams. The lotting of trophies, spending of zeni, and gathering of plates are up to each particular team to decide amongst the members.
-This system is to try and make some friendly competition and bonding time, as well as to help speed up the act of everyone getting gear.
-Teams are not mandatory, but highly encourage.

Applying-
-Until we have a website/forum system set up, please /tell or PM me with your application according to the following format:

Name: Your name, obviously.
Jobs: List your 75 Jobs
Upcoming Jobs: Anything you're leveling to 75 now.
Sub Jobs: I don't care about your level 37 WAR if you're a THF, BLU, and WHM; list the useful subs only.
"Main" Jobs: Tell us a bit about what job you think you're best at, what jobs you're familiar with, and so on. Basically, we'd like to know how we can best and most comfortably fit you in.
Interested in: Are you interested in Omega or the ZNM? Both?
Previous Experience:
Tell us a bit about what you've done and where you came from.

About you: Anything here, just talk about yourself.
Notable gear: Prized possesions? Show off a bit. If you don't have anything, that's alright too; that's why we join shells, isn't it?
Goal: Are you looking to finish one piece of Homam, just have some fun, get AF+1? What are you looking for? Or, hell, just watch this and put the answer in this slot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LISmPmdUhYA&feature=related
Anything else you can think of, feel free to add.

We hope to hear from you guys and get off the ground quickly. Any questions, comments, concerns, et cetera just please /tell or PM me.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-01 10:44:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Note the dead pig in the avatar. Is this really something you want to be apart of, Midgard?!

(goodluck, Sectum!)
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-09-01 10:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Come on, who DOESN'T want to be led around by a man that has already roasted a pig and brought the dead, tasty thing into a school?

I'd say that alone gives me the credentials to do this!
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-09-03 12:19:42
Link | Quote | Reply

No one would join?
 Midgardsormr.Sahagin
user: Sahagin
By Midgardsormr.Sahagin 2009-09-03 13:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Take me with yoouuu!
D;
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-09-03 13:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Now I'll never get you over to Ramuh ;_;
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-09-03 17:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh, Krizz, once I land a job I'll probably be making a cross-server mule anyways.

Anyways, Sahagin and others, if you are seriously interested please PM me or /tell me an application.
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-09-04 11:05:58
Link | Quote | Reply

We now have a website set up to post your applications in:

http://sectumsempra.ath.cx/forum/
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-04 11:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

That is a sexy looking forum, PM'ing for nerdy details!