Selling HQ Bonecraft (Lustratio And Adhemar) Pieces

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Selling HQ Bonecraft (Lustratio and Adhemar) pieces
Selling HQ Bonecraft (Lustratio and Adhemar) pieces
 Sylph.Oraen
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-09-28 16:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Currently selling:

Voodoo Leggings x2
Jinxed Gamashes (literally sold as I was writing this)

At the moment, I'm looking for offers, as I don't have established price estimates. Once I get some idea of proper pricing, I'll get this updated and less disorganized.

I am willing to transfer in order to sell, but that would increase the price of the items. To that effect, those who transfer to buy them can also expect a discount.

I'll be (hopefully) crafting quite a few more of these in the upcoming weeks, so I'll keep this thread updated as pieces are made.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-09-28 16:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Any prices, or you looking for offers since there's little baseline?
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-09-28 17:39:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I really should have been more clear, very sorry about that.

As you said, there are so few of these around that I'm really not sure what a proper price would be. If you have any idea of a ballpark or know of prices you may have seen, I'd really appreciate the advice.
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-09-28 19:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I bought some leggings for 50m recently. I was watching the price for awhile and saw them anywhere from 50-80m.

If you ever make a cap and feel like jumping to Bismarck, I'll buy them off you.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-09-28 22:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Feet would be somewhat cheaper than the others since you can tier 2 them from cursed -1 (jumping HQ rate from base 1/16 to 1/4). Not to degrade their value as a piece, but I would hate to see a bunch of crafters only make feet since they're more likely to HQ (though I'm sure you're planning to make other stuff).

That said, 50mil is a fair price for head/hands/legs (body is garbage, not worth the angel skins). I'd personally offer 25mil for the feet, which might seem a bit low-ball but ultimately I'm debating if I want to have a friend try to make them and save the gil or just say *** it and buy 'em at whatever price we can agree on.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [133 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-02-09 05:20:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally got back to crafting again. Currently have a pair of Jinxed Gamashes for sale.

As there is very little baseline on price from what I've seen, I'm looking for offers either through this thread, PMs, or in-game on Dillus. Convince me to not be greedy and use these for my BLU and COR!
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-02-09 16:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna go ahead and give this a bump.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-02-10 04:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Going to set a price of 110m on these, based on average offers I've been getting. Still on the market, so let me know.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-02-11 19:35:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump