Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Request: Recordings of Idris/Epeolatry quests, 20m
Request: Recordings of Idris/Epeolatry quests, 20m
By Korvana 2015-09-21 21:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Greetings, I am Korvana, director of the FFXI The Movie project. Having completed every quest in the game except for Saved by the Bell and Quiescence, I find myself unwilling to spend the time farming another 300-600m building two weapons which I have no intention on using. Therefore I am putting out a request to Idris and Epeolatry owners: I will pay up to 20m gil for HD captures of all of the cutscenes regarding one of these quests (40m for both). Of course, if you want to do it just for fame or funsies, that would be greatly appreciated -- my character is on Asura, so only Asura players are eligible for the reward.

It would probably be most expedient to respond in this thread or in PM, not in-game. I've included a few resources below for further details of what I am looking for. Thank you for reading!

Example of cutscene footage:

Video capture settings:

Windower settings:

In-game settings:

Melody Minstrels and Goblin Footprints for Quiescence:

Melody Minstrels and Goblin Footprints for Saved by the Bell:

Final notes:
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-09-21 21:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Where are these uploaded to?

This is a fascinating project.

[Edit: ahh, YouTube, what I expected]
 Asura.Hoshiku
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-09-21 21:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yes please, someone record these. Bell quest line was beautiful and I enjoyed every minute of it. Wish I'd thought to record it.
By Korvana 2015-09-21 22:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

You still can. It's all rewatchable in the Melody Minstrels and Goblin Footprints. This is how I did my project.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-09-21 22:31:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd help if my laptop weren't so crappy and old. Epeolatry quest showed off a few others of August's band, with the focus on a swordswoman named Marjami.