Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » looking for a more active shell
looking for a more active shell
 Quetzalcoatl.Ninjaface
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Ninjaface
By Quetzalcoatl.Ninjaface 2015-09-20 01:08:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm looking for a shell that does events regularly/semi regularly after like 5pm EST. I have a decent melee BLU with ~200 JP, I'm fairly skilled, and a GEO that basically only has a Dunna with literally 0 JP and no plans at the moment to start work on an Ergon weapon(If I start building an REM weapon it'll be Tizona); I'm basically only good at casting bubbles and off healing and I'm only marginally good at that right now.
EDIT: I'm also in a position to be a fairly well geared SAM or NIN with some gil spent on augments, and I actually have a WHM at 99 with a decent cure set that I straight up do not know how to play. My MNK also uses a lot of my BLU gear so that's in good shape, too.

I feel like I'm in a rut, unable to progress without more people willing/able to do events. I'm working on bettering my melee sets and casting sets, but progress is very slow and I feel like I am bothering the people I play with by asking them to do stuff all the time.

I'm usually on from around 5 EST until about 10 EST. I find I am spending a lot of carrying people in JP parties, and while I do need to get more JP, I get bored when I am doing 6 times the damage of my partners most of the time.

I've been in top 100 guilds before in WoW pushing new progression content, and I've played this game almost the entire time it has been out except for during Abyssea. I'd consider transferring(like, to asura, since I used to play there on an older character), but I'm reluctant to do so since I do have a few friends on the server.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Ninjaface
By Quetzalcoatl.Ninjaface 2015-09-20 09:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

If things don't shape up on quetz that's definitely where I'm going.
 Quetzalcoatl.Ninjaface
By Quetzalcoatl.Ninjaface 2015-09-24 17:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I transferred to Asura.