Pokémon GO! - (Savage)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 61 62 63
 Cerberus.Jiko
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-08-25 13:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Anybody can say anything they want online. Take what they say with a grain of salt. Chances are they were either using a map or botting. If I was in a FB group, I wouldn't admit to using either, either.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-08-26 00:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Thread is dead today, did everyone stumble upon a Jigglypuff and take a Snorlax?
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-08-26 00:06:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry Jiko, I was busy catching a ton of Omanyte at a verified Omanyte nest in the Houston, TX area.

Got my Omastar now. Going to try farming more and looking for that "perfect" Omanyte to evolve to an Omastar.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-08-26 00:17:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn, nice! I've yet to locate any nests around my area. Closest I have to go is about 20 minutes, and before the nest change, it was kind of a seel nest. (Not a full on nest, but a higher spawn than surrounding areas.
 Fenrir.Acey
Server: Fenrir
user: abyssal
By Fenrir.Acey 2016-08-26 06:45:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Jiko said: »
Thread is dead today, did everyone stumble upon a Jigglypuff and take a Snorlax?

Nah game is just getting played out already
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-26 06:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone updated to Nougat and had had any issues with Pokemon Go?
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-08-26 19:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Milky way has nougat.. Stop TEMPTING ME WITH CANDY!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
Server: Carbuncle
user: Imoq
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2016-08-26 20:54:29
Link | Quote | Reply

So, "cool story". Last night I was out about 8 blocks away from home walking the dogs when I saw a Dragonite in the "sightings". I quickly opened my map and found out the dragon was just one block ahead (at a street called "Rue Dragon", imagine that!) and even if its level was low (was about 1100-ish), the IVs are at 80%. Anyway, I spent so many ultraballs, great balls and ended up catching it with just a Pokéball, without any raspberry.

Furthermore, TONIGHT I was walking by the same spot, about two hours later than yesterday and then the unimaginable happened: Dragonite again! Exact same spot (again, at different time). I catched this one too.

Now I own 6 shiny Dragonites :D
[+]
 Shiva.Carrelo
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2016-08-26 21:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Well personally I just moved back to Nashville and started grad school, so I haven't been able to play much at all. :/ There are soooo many stops though, god I wish I was still an undergrad living on campus. At least my office is on top of one. x.x

On the other hand, there are like 7 spawn points in my new apartment building. No stops in sight, but there are always at least 4 things to catch every time I log in here. :D
[+]
 Shiva.Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2016-08-26 21:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh wow, so apparently pokemon faint when they're kicked out of a gym now? Time to increase my revive quotas I guess. D:
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-08-26 23:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, I noticed that today, so annoying, but understandable
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 12:19:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, yeah. Pokemon Go is fine on Nougat.
By mithramegz 2016-08-27 12:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Acey said: »

Nah game is just getting played out already
They need to introduce an actual end game or middle game or something. It's amazing how big companies have zero clue how to actually business.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-08-27 13:58:25
Link | Quote | Reply

You do know that they only JUST passed the first month of launch, right? Plus, they recently only fixed most of the bugs that had plagued the game from the start.

I THINK that's just a tad more important than adding mid/end game currently...
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 14:09:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I want the new nearby system.
By mithramegz 2016-08-27 14:33:10
Link | Quote | Reply

You do know that they only JUST passed the first monthfunctional h, right? Plus, they recently only fixed most of the bugs that had plagued the game from the start.

Oh yeah, silly me. I always forget that game companies are not expected to have a fully functional game at release anymore, and that modern gamers have an attention span of over a week.
[+]
By fractalvoid 2016-08-27 14:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

Check XDA forums or your devices specific subreddit - sure someone has an answer. I'm waiting for the CM14 build to go public so don't have any experience, but sure it'll be soon;
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 15:46:25
Link | Quote | Reply

fractalvoid said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »

Check XDA forums or your devices specific subreddit - sure someone has an answer. I'm waiting for the CM14 build to go public so don't have any experience, but sure it'll be soon;
I went on with it, it works fine.
By fractalvoid 2016-08-27 16:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice. Excited for some of the fixes in N but most of the features have been achievable on CM since L, so I'm waiting for a bit.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-08-27 16:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

mithramegz said: »
You do know that they only JUST passed the first monthfunctional h, right? Plus, they recently only fixed most of the bugs that had plagued the game from the start.

Oh yeah, silly me. I always forget that game companies are not expected to have a fully functional game at release anymore, and that modern gamers have an attention span of over a week.
I miss the Playstation/N64 era where they couldn't patch games so had to work damn hard to make sure there were few to zero bugs on launch.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-08-27 17:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »

I miss the Playstation/N64 era where they couldn't patch games so had to work damn hard to make sure there were few to zero bugs on launch.

Superman 64

Nothing more to be said.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-08-27 17:49:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Superman 64

Nothing more to be said.
The exception rather than the standard.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
Server: Asura
By Asura.Frod 2016-08-27 19:10:20
Link | Quote | Reply

fractalvoid said: »
Nice. Excited for some of the fixes in N but most of the features have been achievable on CM since L, so I'm waiting for a bit.

The *** you talking about?

Ocarina of time had 3 different versions after release, the latter two being bugfixes.

It was a very common thing back then for games to be patched via 2nd and 3rd releases as well as coming to the US/EU from japan.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-08-27 19:22:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Games from the PS1/64 area were also full of crazy glitches and other bugs that we nowadays only find in the usual Bethesda, EA, Activision and *insert similar garbage company that is putting more money into hype than development*.

So it's 100% wrong to call games from back then more finished or that most of them were more finished/better quality/had less bugs etc.

Ocarina of Time is a good example of a game full of glitches and bugs that break the game. Nostalgia goggles are a strong thing.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 19:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys, let's not get to far off the rails here.
 Asura.Frod
Server: Asura
By Asura.Frod 2016-08-27 19:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Games from the PS1/64 area were also full of crazy glitches and other bugs that we nowadays only find in the usual Bethesda, EA, Activision and *insert similar garbage company that is putting more money into hype than development*.

So it's 100% wrong to call games from back then more finished or that most of them were more finished/better quality/had less bugs etc.

Ocarina of Time is a good example of a game full of glitches and bugs that break the game. Nostalgia goggles are a strong thing.

Hell Pokemon red and blue are the queen of really *** up glitches.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-08-27 20:52:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey hey.. Missingno is the pre-evolved form of Khangaskhan.. Not a glitch..
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 20:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I flew to Hawaii last week and swam up and down the coast...then I realized I forgot to talk to an old man before I left.
[+]
 Shiva.Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2016-08-27 21:16:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of glitches, I remember when I was like 6 years old and my friend's older brother took us to an event where some Books-A-Million employee who hates children turned literally everything in my Pokemon Red game into itemfinders. Stack of potions? Itemfinders. Stack of rare candies? Itemfinders. Master ball? Itemfinder.

It was a bad day. :/
[+]
By mithramegz 2016-08-27 21:41:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

So is denial my freind. Glitches have alway been sought after, that doesn't excuse they crap they rush through development nowadays.
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 61 62 63