BOYCOTT FFXIAH!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » BOYCOTT FFXIAH!!!
BOYCOTT FFXIAH!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-10-03 08:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Can we release the hounds yet?

YouTube Video Placeholder

if chaos gets killed by syrian refugees.... how many of you are going to contest my claim that he willed all his worldly possessions to mosin and I in a private message that was accidentally deleted?
[+]
By Yatenkou 2015-10-03 09:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems legit
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-10-03 10:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Drac was added to the list for texting at stoplights.

it's probably not his fault that he stumbled onto my greatest pet peeve in this new era but he should be tuned into a bearskin rug at once anyways.

I don't know how many times I have had to hit the horn to awaken texting drivers that refuse to pay attention to the lights....

I asked the gods for the power to crush your cars into small cubes by pinching my fingers together while looking at your car through them but alas, so far my prayers and sacrifices go unanswered.

Until that glorious day may you all contract a fatal case of hemorrhoids so that you can't sit in cars and may piranhas eat off both of your hands so you can never text again

amen
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-10-03 10:33:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Still visiting the site and still posting? Worst. Boycott. Evar.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-10-03 10:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I am merely a humble servant and the mouthpiece for the 7.3 billion people completely ignoring this website in solidarity with my causes.

we will crush you.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-10-03 10:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I forgot that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. still used the buses.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-10-03 10:57:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I asked the gods for the power to crush your cars into small cubes by pinching my fingers together while looking at your car through them but alas, so far my prayers and sacrifices go unanswered.

Crush heads instead.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-10-04 12:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

recently added to the list is frontier soups.

frontier rip off

In order to actually make the soup you will need a few things listed on the back....

Recipe Additions:

6 cups chicken broth
1 cup water
2 – 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
12 – 16 oz salsa
Optional Garnish: 4 oz. tortilla chips, crumbled, or tortilla strips

Yes you read that correctly, it doesn't even have *** tortilla in it!!!

Many emails and angry confrontations with the store I bought it from will lead to the removal from the store

it's not a *** soup mix if you have to add soup to it.

frontier soups factory must rename this product handful of dried vegatables and a teaspoon of chili powder

I showed the soup to a lady at customer service today and she listened patiently to my complaints

what would you like me to do about it?

REMOVE IT FROM THE SHELVES!!!

I...can't....um....do....that?
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-10-04 12:20:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks delicious, needs tortilla though.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-10-04 13:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
BOYCOTT FFXIAH!!!!

JOIN ME, BROTHERS AND SISTERS...
as we declare in loud voices that we love EVIL!!! and the new hostility rules make us want to puke!

Item one. the rules are too damn high!

"Hostility-Please do not insult other users. This brings unwanted drama that can spiral a thread out of a control which can lead to a derail. If you can't say something nice, don't post."

NICE!? but what if you are handicapped by evil!? then what!? this rule is clearly biased against evil people that can only say hurtfull things... like me!

Some people are just jerks and can't help it but say mean things and FFXIAH is descriminating aganst me/us! Grab your pitchforks and torches evil people and burn this mother down!!!

item two. all socks must die

Are you as tired as I am of the sock accounts? Have you had it up to your blood filled eyeballs with the same posters, who were once soundly defeated, banned for all eternity, cast out into the darkness forever and always, for being the gigantic *** that they always were and forever shall always be... only to keep popping back up out of the ground like daisies!?
I know I am!
Names are not nessesary. You know who you are!!! You suck, we killed you and should at least have the decency to stay dead. when you're gone, you stay gone, or you be gone. You lost all your L.A. ffxiah priveleges...

item three Death to the new mods!

these new mods suck! c'mon! chaosx? really dude? that makes about as much sense as making me a mod. Cheesewhiz H Christ he's not only a bending robot but he's a goddamned communist ...and don't even get me started on ackeroni maceroni.... pffft kids these days

Item four canadians suck!

we need to banish all the canadians now and forever. ban them all, remove the canadian flag, create a spider bot that combs the threads looking for polite manners and appologies (a sure sign someone is canadian) and ban the crap out of them. we need to stomp them like hot grapes in the sun, add yeast, allow them to ferment for several weeks, distill them into alcohol and then burn them.

Item five where the hell is scragg!?

you said we were your one and only.... and then you dumped us like gulible biotches the first chance you got... just because you spawned a couple of mini scragg clones doesn't mean we will be ignored dan!

post now! post right now! you dirty two timing son of a ***!!!

So Join The Boycott Today! Until all of my stupid demands are met!
1.remove the hostility rules. 2-4 kill the socks, the new mods and the canadians 5 force scragg to hang out with us once in a while.... because until then...
From where the sun now stands, I will post no more forever!!!

ITEM#6 Kali is the only and one true purple, all other purples should be turned some other non purple color

Additional things added to the boycott
NIKOLCE
AST
BOYCOTTING
Pineapples on pizza
lack of nudity
catmod
people who snubbed Magnuss' Cards events the past few weeks
cantaloupe
the grateful dead
Dracondria for texting at stoplights while driving

JOIN TODAY!!!!
7 BILLION STRONG AND GROWING!!!

FRONTIER SOUPS MUST DIE!!!

I don't love evil but I will join the cause to fight to have an opinion against vaccines. It should not be a suspending offense on any website and administrators including moderators should not bring there biased views when they personally disagree or to choose sides either. That to me is evil
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-10-04 13:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

#boycottLordgrim
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-10-04 13:11:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Boycott Anna molly and ffxiah Nicolis post has been heard
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-10-04 13:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
#boycottLordgrim
You did it wrong Kojo.

#boycottLordgrim
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-10-04 13:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Sounds like someone needs a butthurt vaccine.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-10-04 13:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Won't cure the butthurt only prevent it, as they've already caught it, it would be pointless.

:P
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-10-04 13:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cream is better

[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-10-04 14:31:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Nicolis
Lol.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-10-05 11:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

It should not be a suspending offense on any website and administrators including moderators should not bring there biased views when they personally disagree or to choose sides either. That to me is evil

I see your problem right there. You used the plural form of those nouns...

tldr - you might have had a point if we weren't on the underfunded third party hack website of a fourteen year old japanese video game nobody plays anymore...but guess what.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-10-05 15:40:38
Link | Quote | Reply

We still boycotting?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-10-05 15:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
We still boycotting?

Are we still boycotting? Are we still boycotting? I should slap you for even asking that.

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-10-05 15:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Aelius 2015-10-05 19:40:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't love peanut butter sandwiches but I will join the cause to fight to have an opinion against peanut butter. It should not be a suspending offense on any website and administrators including moderators should not bring there biased views when they personally disagree or to choose sides either. That to me is evil

#boycottpeanutbutterconspiracy
[+]
 Sylph.Knala
Server: Sylph
user: nala
By Sylph.Knala 2015-10-05 21:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply

whats this all about? need a tl;dr for the OP x.x (and i mean specifically i dont know whats with the mods haven't been active in 11 in ages)
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-10-05 22:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

[/quote]

I don't love evil but I will join the cause to fight to have an opinion against vaccines. It should not be a suspending offense on any website and administrators including moderators should not bring there biased views when they personally disagree or to choose sides either. That to me is evil[/quote]

This is what I said above. Also i *** love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches it does not get anymore american then that. Aelius I congratulate you on being a new father one day you too shall share possibly the wonderful art of crafting one of those sandwiches for your sons lunch box. The below quote is absolutely wrong about the pbjs.

Aelius said: »
I don't love peanut butter sandwiches but I will join the cause to fight to have an opinion against peanut butter. It should not be a suspending offense on any website and administrators including moderators should not bring there biased views when they personally disagree or to choose sides either. That to me is evil

#boycottpeanutbutterconspiracy
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-10-06 08:14:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry Lordgrim, he already vaccinated his kid. That's proof enough that he loves the kid.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-10-06 08:16:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Knala said: »
whats this all about?

THE RULES ARE TOO DAMN HIGH!!! also vanquishing canadians.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-10-06 08:20:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The rules are not high enough!

#boycottrules
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2015-10-06 09:19:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Knala said: »
need a tl;dr for the OP

Random ppl putting a huge amount of energy and trying to be funny while still playing XI or XIV or WoW or w/e -/still using this site to their favor of whatever it is what satisfy them. As if there arent allready enough randomBSffs sites/threads on the internet and especially reddit ;)
Mostly BS and not worth the datatraffic used for it.
Same ppl need army of mules to progress (faster /laugh) in an 14 year old JP MMO.
It would be so much easier to just write something like "i am not worth it" in the comment section of the character site so you can add em to block list and read real info about the game instead of personal point of views wich they think anyone cares about.

Such threads are a good farm - you can collect all the names of ppl that don't play the game and rather start BSing around ffs on the site - Most can't even hide behind a mule if they still play and are banned the 11th time if the life was depending on it anyway.

tl;dr? Waste of playtime/energy/data.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43