Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » BeastsUnity linkshell (bahamut) LFMs
BeastsUnity linkshell (bahamut) LFMs
 Bahamut.Ryooo
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: ryoshi
By Bahamut.Ryooo 2015-11-05 14:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

As ForeverJ has indicated - we are looking for more members. (All jobs are welcome - although we have needs for a dedicated whm at the moment)

More specifically we are looking for members that are looking to join a group that does events on a regular basis, with some off time.

We are in the process of expanding our core group of members, that currently consists of a REM Pld, Mythic Bst, Mythic Thf, 1200 jp Bst, Mythic Pup, and a few other versatile players. Our current core group is like a small family - we all want to get better for ourselves but to also get better as a group so we can do pretty much kill most anything we want.

Are you tired of looking at shouts and/or waiting for something to do? If so, we are looking for members that actually wants to do events in the game.

Currently we are doing a ton of Escha (Zi'tah, Sky) Will continue to do more Sinister Reign post update - and most likely do new content as it comes out. The way we do events: basically we are done doing (say' Zi'tah) when everyone gets what they want - then move to the next zone or area or boss, etc.

If this sounds like you - please do not hesitate to contact Ryooo or Foreverj in the game.
By hyeirkhris 2015-11-06 14:13:12
Link | Quote | Reply

how long do your events usually run until?
 Bahamut.Foreverj
user: Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-06 14:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

hyeirkhris said: »
how long do your events usually run until?

I like to go to sleep at 12 eastern but some people are located in the west so they might keep going. Usually we aim for 10pm to 12 eastern time 4-5 times a week. Doing something before and after depends on who's available.
By hyeirkhris 2015-11-06 14:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

okay, im on bismark at the moment at its pretty lackluster
i dont have whm but you can check my character http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Bismarck/Hyeirkhris
and let me know if id be of use and ill transfer over
i also have an idris geo mule
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-06 15:18:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Your character is very impressive. I'm surprise you and your mule hadn't found a shell in Bismarck. With that said you can absolutely help us. I can white Mage or I'll makes someone else white Mage. I am on every night except last night when my internet had issues. Welcome aboard. We will be here post final update and beyond.
By hyeirkhris 2015-11-06 15:53:02
Link | Quote | Reply

okay, thanks, i am online @ bahamut right now
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-06 16:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome. Leaving work. Be on around 930ish
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-11-06 16:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply

If I weren't getting dragged around everywhere I'd pop in more often.

Yes, I secretly have WHM.
 Bahamut.Ryooo
By Bahamut.Ryooo 2015-11-06 18:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Those WHM's are sneaky! ;)
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-11-06 18:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd rather Flaming Crush things than heal ..
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-08 13:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Picked it up two more versatile members over last few days and a returning white Mage. Recruitment is now closed. Can still apply for membership tho. We will still consider more people.

We can now do things a variety of ways such as the original beastmaster burn and melee (blue Mage) and will start trying scholar skillchain and magic Burst methods
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-17 08:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

With our core members all set we are now looking to expand and looking for following jobs:

White Mage - Still looking as I am currently the white Mage main.

Corsair - our mythic thief is the corsair and could use that extra power and give him a break on corsair

Mages - could use some scholar black Mage as we are getting set for magic burst method

Paladin - could give our burtgang paladin a break once in a blue moon

Leaders - someone who has variety of jobs with good knowledge of the game and good searchable skills to look up strategies and game plans. As of now I'm on 930 pm eastern to whenever and if that selected person can plan things for people before 9 or even after 9 that would be great. If u from another server and is one of the shouters and getting nowhere consider asking about our leadership role.

Thanks for reading
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-11-17 08:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

A friend of mine on another server has ergon RUN and is bored over there.

Should I point him here?

That said:

1550 JP on SMN to go
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-17 11:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shouldnt your friend come over to hang out with you anyway? Lol but yea we can try to integrate him into our schedule if he wants to come over.

Can join our cap/slits points party and flaming crush stuff.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-11-17 14:05:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I need more Escha kills for Revitalizer unlock too...

Been practicing sc with immanence scholars as well. It works pretty well!
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-17 14:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
I need more Escha kills for Revitalizer unlock too...

Been practicing sc with immanence scholars as well. It works pretty well!

Yea that's what I am working on revitalizer as well. I'll look for you next time we go which is tomorrow night. I have scholar geared for magic burst but hadn't taken it out yet
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-11-17 14:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay! Can bring out SMN or BLU, your choice....

Or COR ;_;
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-17 14:43:14
Link | Quote | Reply

We need to get like 12 people . 2 parties killing mass amount of mobs. I'm only at 7k kills lol
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-11-17 14:50:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm at 12k or so.

I know a few people who might help in this, even in a pt with 6+ the chain count will offset the penalties. Lemme poke some people.
 Bahamut.Ryooo
By Bahamut.Ryooo 2015-11-18 11:47:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump - Looking for all members as outlined in this thread - but, really need a Whm that is looking for a good home, and a family atmosphere.

If you are looking for a family; home atmosphere - please inquire with Foreverj or myself :)
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-18 15:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
I'm at 12k or so.

I know a few people who might help in this, even in a pt with 6+ the chain count will offset the penalties. Lemme poke some people.

Bump still looking for white Mage.

Seeker I would like to do a 2 party setup to kill as much mobs as possible for revitalizer,

Party 1 cleaving party
Party 2 melee "keep chain alive party"

Will look to start 930 eastern. There are several camps with that much mobs.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-11-20 03:11:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Next time, less people. Though I did keep people alive.

Bumping to help Foreverj and Ryoooo fill up BeastsUnity with good people (and because I'm an insomniac).
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-12-02 13:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Well since our paladin is working nights the next 5 days, we are looking for backup paladin. What we do at the moment is stones farm from reisenjima T1 and JP parties (cleaving). We usually end up with 10 stacks of stones each with gears soon hitting the ground. If u are a paladin or rune fencer pls feel free to join this shell. Thanks.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-12-02 15:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys should get a l33t PUP to tank for your backup tank. 'Cause you know, pet ls.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-12-02 16:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol need to change name. Pet linkshell worked pre nerf. When all the mediocre bsts came onboard. After nerf I asked people to work on bst. None did. Therefore transition to melee style and blue blue is working great. Pulling out 10k average cdc every 5-8 seconds with skillchain. Hard to beat that even if I could find another bst on my level. only find to go back to bst is 2 or 3 good bsts with revitalizer access lol
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-12-07 23:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Foreverj said: »
Lol need to change name. Pet linkshell worked pre nerf. When all the mediocre bsts came onboard. After nerf I asked people to work on bst. None did. Therefore transition to melee style and blue blue is working great. Pulling out 10k average cdc every 5-8 seconds with skillchain. Hard to beat that even if I could find another bst on my level. only find to go back to bst is 2 or 3 good bsts SMN with revitalizer access lol

Fixed that for you...

<3
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-12-24 12:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy holidays from beastsunity to our members, people of bahamut, people who plays FFXI and all visitors. May you accomplish all that you wish to accomplish in game life and real life and have a healthy new year.
[+]