WTB Voodoo PLD Gear (20-40M Each)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Goldsmithing » WTB Voodoo PLD gear (20-40M each)
WTB Voodoo PLD gear (20-40M each)
 Cerberus.Warviper
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2015-08-28 14:49:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Still waiting for his name :)
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2015-08-28 14:53:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Warviper said: »
I´ll...wait until these silly prices go down.

The prices won't go down much. As soon as demand drops/better things are available, no crafter will bother to make any of this stuff. It is a PITA (but so shiny!).

So you might see a piece for less? Maybe? But certainly not the whole set. Because by the time it's out of style enough to be inexpensive, it won't be any easier to make, so no one will make it.

If you wait, you will never have this gear.
By Giaden 2015-08-28 14:53:38
Link | Quote | Reply

If the Crafter does not want to sell for a low profit of 10-20mil gil for a HQ, that took 25+ hours of game time to make, then he shouldn't and wait for another buyer to come along buy at a higher price.

And someone spending 250mil on a hq item, especially a hq body, it doesn't surprise me at all.

I've merc'd for empy weapons, back when aby was in full swing. And it shocked me on how much people were willing to spend on just one level of a item. Such as spending 1.5mil for each Cholris bud.

Sure their were plenty of people who thought that was outrages and crazy, but enough people bought it all the same.

It came down to how much my time is worth to me on the game. Going for these new HQ items is no different.
 Asura.Azriel
Server: Asura
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2015-08-28 14:54:33
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/search/player/?owned[]=26846

Took me 4 clicks to find 3 ppl owning it, ask them - maybe you get ur name.
 Cerberus.Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2015-08-28 14:54:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Azriel said: »
You can laugh all you want, he is the guy wearing it and not you

So? why should i care?

This is gonna be my last post because i guess we can all agree to disagree and have different oppinions on the matter.

1. I dont want to spend that amount of gil on 1 piece of equipment, then id rather make another mythic.

2. I dont buy gil like i can see many other people do (People that have never been banned and are still playing even though its obvious if you take a look at ffxiah history of cheap items that have been bought for 900M...) then ofc you can buy whatever you want at whatever price you want, but i dont play that way.
- NOT that im saying whoever bought it from you for 250M buys gil.. Im just saying that people that spend IRL money on gil can ofc buy whatever they want in game for any price if they put enough IRL money into it.

3. To Azriel: All im going to say is Congratulations on the sell for 250M.

Like i said my offers stands, take it or leave it, im not forcing anyone to sell i was simply putting up an offer, at least until next RoV update comes along with new and probably better gear.
 Odin.Jsmooth
Server: Odin
By Odin.Jsmooth 2015-08-28 15:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

those list the nq version, not the hq :X. I made 2 of the bodies, used one, sold 1 for 250m to a jp. I believe the body will settle around 70m. It only takes maybe 3-4 hours of buying mats from npc to do 150+ attempts of cuirass -1.

Jinxed gear is the real big ticket items. Sure crafters will get high amounts for new gear, but this set is not rare, or time consuming to make. 20m in mats for a 70m return is 50m profit. 20m and 4 hours for 250m will only last so long!
[+]
 Leviathan.Stamos
Server: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-08-28 15:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of all this. Someone buy my Jinxed Mitra!

/Still remembers Jsmooth didn't get my Josh Smith reference

But yeah, some of the pieces are pretty much impossible to get mats for. This set is not one of them. But as it stands, you pay what the person who crafted wants, or just go level goldsmithing yourself. Since you will probably get the set faster that way than trying to wait for them to bring the price down to what you're asking for.
[+]
 Odin.Jsmooth
Server: Odin
By Odin.Jsmooth 2015-08-28 15:30:40
Link | Quote | Reply

haha I do remember that Stamos! Hope all is well bud :)
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-08-30 07:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

So you guys expecting 250m for voodoo cuirass, are you expecting capped gil for 119 huginn haubert ?
By Pantafernando 2015-08-30 07:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this set better than a couple of mythics or ergon?

I checked some pieces in bg, and didnt find anything game changing, though those pieces can be augmented and i didnt see what augments can be done.
 Cerberus.Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2015-08-31 04:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.

Atm im mostly looking for:
Voodoo Handschuhs
and perhaps
Voodoo Schaller
 Asura.Failaras
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-08-31 05:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Is this set better than a couple of mythics or ergon?

I checked some pieces in bg, and didnt find anything game changing, though those pieces can be augmented and i didnt see what augments can be done.
Considering the large majority of mythics have dropped in value to "Situational at best" or even just plain bad, some of these pieces indeed might be worth getting above a mythic. There is also the fact some people want to get a mythic AND these pieces for a job they love or want to gear better.

Quote:
If you are telling me you cant make a decent profit on making this HQ gear and selling it for less than 100M then you shouldnt be crafting it and not even be reading this thread.
You're an idiot, there isn't just cost of materials that goes into making these items, they take a huge chunk of time investment and material procurement. You can look at an item and say "Oh man it costs 60m to make, what greedy crafters selling for 100m!" but you don't see the huge amount of time those crafters are putting in to make this piece.

Quote:
- Besides crafting much like everything else in this game is based on luck. You might go 1/1 and earn 50M easy or go 1/10000000000 and sell it for 300M and still not make a profit.
You can get lucky crafting, crafting however is not luck. We know the average amount of synths it requires to make any item and have for a very long time. Selling something for low cost because you went 1/1 on it is absurd because eventually, as how averages work, you'll go 1/30 on it and have lost so much money by selling that 1/1 for low.
[+]
 Cerberus.Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2015-08-31 06:51:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah yeah good luck with selling those Voodoo Cuisses for 150M Asura.Failaras

No reason to call me names, dont you think ive included all of that in my calculations jeez!??! 100M+ is still overprices all those things considered - But like i said earlier:
I'm done debating - so enough.

I just wanted to bump topic with these offers:
Voodoo Handschuhs or Voodoo Schaller
- if anyone have these and wanna sell for 45M each send me a PM.

Take it or leave it, debate no thnx.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-08-31 12:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

why does no one answer my jinxed haubert price :(
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-08-31 12:18:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
why does no one answer my jinxed haubert price :(
Do you even have Ifrit Ring+1s yet?
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-08-31 12:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no use for those as BST(only job that matter), I have fenrir +1 !
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-08-31 12:22:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
I have no use for those as BST(only job that matter), I have fenrir +1 !
You disappoint me, can I have your Koga?
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-08-31 12:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

My ryu char has ifrit+1 thought since ryu is much more fun than koga :(

If I cared enough I'd convince my ls to use koga sam (vex/atune/scherzo/ea/seigan+eye(gift are OP yo) koga sam is OP as ***now and we have 3 I think but I'm too old for that now :p

Also it would require me paying attention during ls event and not being able to dual box other games!

ps: I'll trade my koga for jinxed haubert since it's worth capped gil!
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-08-31 12:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Koga sams are a dime a dozen so I'll round up and give you a penny!
 Cerberus.Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2015-09-08 04:31:38
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is longer longer relevant.

Items aquired.

And for far less than 300M per item.