Forum » FFXI » General » MMM 2.0
MMM 2.0
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2015-08-23 10:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I went and talked to the NPCs and 2.0 seems to be up and running but no one seems to have done it yet. I made the initial maze and figured i would post in case anyone was curious or interested. Before I do, I just want to state that I have always been a big fan of MMM and have been awaiting this.
M01 Tabula
Voucher 01-Sanitation Team Alpha
Rune 106- Guidance Contract
Rune 109- Sustenance Contract

This 2 part dungeon spawned WAR Skeletons on the first map and Sea Monks on the Second. All mobs checked as Incredibly Easy, Agressive but the aggro radius was pretty small , under 10 units. Capacity Points per kill were between 200 and 250 unchained. EXP was 380-410 unchained. EXP seems to have the same mechanic as 1.0 with half being rewarded instantly and the other half being put into the Box. Capacity points are not split, which was disappointing. With the new KIs removing cool down MMM could be a pretty decent CP farm for smaller parties or solo. I blew through this maze on THF/DNC treading carefully in less than 15 minutes , just before the first warning Rumble. I got Rune 017- Supreme Might as a reward, which I was quite excited about. I'll post some results later.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-08-23 10:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

i've never even heard of MMM 2.0, but MMM has scaled with ilevel for quite a while
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
Server: Phoenix
user: Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2015-08-23 12:42:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Well on my server there are no saved Tabula as well as no info about changes made since it was closed down for revamping. Forgive me of I thought other people might be interested in knowing that 1.) You can get capacity points there and 2.) They don't have the same mechanic as EXP.
I do apologize for not having the same amount of time as apparently everyone else to be able to comb through all the wonderfully helpful posts and responses on this site and other community sites, but using the search function located in the forum yielded no results pertaining to the MMM update and thought some one other than myself would be interested in knowing these facts as well as maybe compiling some new data to update the obviously out of date info available on BG and FFXIclopedia.
[+]
 Leviathan.Vow
user: woVow
By Leviathan.Vow 2015-08-23 13:28:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Were there adjustments to MMM?
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-08-23 14:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm interested in what you find out.
VIP
By Terraka 2015-08-23 19:15:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Kenrusai has been topic banned, please stay on topic guys! I don't wish to topic ban others!!
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-08-23 19:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Terraka said: »
Kenrusai has been topic banned, please stay on topic guys! I don't wish to topic ban others!!
He seems good at getting topic banned.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-08-23 20:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

did he say anything worse than 'derp'? because this thread is about a 'change' that never happened

there is no MMM 2.0, there's just going to MMM at a higher level...
[+]