Photobucket And Firefox Users, Rejoice!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Tech Support » Photobucket and Firefox users, rejoice!
Photobucket and Firefox users, rejoice!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-08-30 20:29:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay so maybe this isn't as exciting as I'm making it out to be, but for anyone with a PB account and Firefox will hopefully find some use out of this amazing Firefox extension I just stumbled upon. (literally, not stumbleupon!) It is called Photobucket Uploader and essentially just allows right-click uploading of any pictures you find on the internets to your PB instead of having to visit your PB page and do these things manually! I'm in love already.

Extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10035

Example of use: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-upload-images-to-photobucket-using-firefox/

Safety may be a concern as whoever made this may very well have access to your PB, but no warnings have sprung up from anyone so hopefully it is trustworthy. Otherwise be prepared for the internets to see your o-face!
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-08-30 20:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

That's pretty sweet. I dont have a PB account, but I've been meaning to get one. My firefox has been having some issues since i upgraded to 3.5. Lot's of crashes.. But this looks interesting enough to try.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-08-30 20:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

If that's the case with your install, Ultra, you might want to consider uninstalling and letting it delete the profiles and settings upon reinstall. Over time between extensions and customizations the profiles can get really cluttered, much like a mini-OS collecting ***over time that doesn't clean up its mess as things come and go. lol You can export passwords and bookmarks to save time, extensions reinstall will probably be the only thing that takes time.
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-08-30 22:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I did fix it a few minutes ago as it happens. Was pretty simple :( But am using that extension, its working perfectly for me, (which is a surprise.. nothing on this *** machine works), time to go raid the lolpics threads!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-08-30 22:06:40
Link | Quote | Reply

huzzah! lol What was the fix, btw?
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-08-30 22:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh. It kept crashing when I went to save files/pics/ect. Had to find the profile for it and delete it.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-08-30 22:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Would be nice if photobucket didnt delete all my pics even while my account is private.
so I dont use them >.>