Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » PW pops, no linkshell ; ;
PW pops, no linkshell ; ;
 Cerberus.Kaht
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2015-08-05 14:32:43
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I've got 2 more Armored Chariot kills left to get my level 95 Tizona. I have already farmed 3 pandemonium warden keys for my mulcibar scorias for the level 99 trial.

However, my linkshell has dwindled down almost to obscurity since I started the mythic, and at this point I don't have anyone to help me out with the PW fights. I've done plenty of research on the fight and I'd like to think I could handle the final form, but it'd be a close fight. I don't want to potentially waste the hours required to farm the PW keys due to a wipe just to see if I could maybe win.

Anybody wanna help a brutha out? I usually play around 10:00pm central time.
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2015-08-05 14:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

There are some cool plp on I Cerberus. Ask the folks in ZeroGil for help and a pearl.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2015-08-05 14:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think they're EU based (I could be wrong) and with my late playtime (I typically wait till after the kids are in bed before I play) it'd be like 3 in the morning for them.
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2015-08-05 14:53:00
Link | Quote | Reply

There is US folks there. I popped on at all different times. I was shocked always how many plp were on.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2015-08-05 14:54:34
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks - I'll check them out tonight, although I'm sure most ppl are going to be going crazy with the new content :P
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-08-05 14:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kaht said: »
Thanks for the suggestion, but I think they're EU based (I could be wrong) and with my late playtime (I typically wait till after the kids are in bed before I play) it'd be like 3 in the morning for them.

Nah, ZeroGil is CST-based but we play to accomodate PST/EST and UK times also.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2015-08-05 14:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish you the best man. Super close to that Tiz!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2015-08-05 15:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Avalon said: »

I see, I noticed a lot of people posting in the Vagary thread (which does their runs at EU primetime) were from ZeroGil, so I just assumed it was also an EU linkshell - thanks for the correction (^.^)d
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-08-05 15:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kaht said: »
Cerberus.Avalon said: »

I see, I noticed a lot of people posting in the Vagary thread (which does their runs at EU primetime) were from ZeroGil, so I just assumed it was also an EU linkshell - thanks for the correction (^.^)d

We have folks from most time zones with a few who also do Vagary with Kylos - including myself.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2015-08-05 15:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

If you get that pearl you will love those guys. They took me in after a 2 1/2 year break helped me threw a lot of the new content. Needless to say I had a lot to learn . Plus they never judged my out dated gear lol
 Cerberus.Kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2015-08-08 15:04:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I got a linkpearl last night from Avalon, and everybody in the linkshell has been really friendly to me so far.

However, this morning I got a /tell out of the blue by a character named Ethans who asked me if I had got my scoria's yet, and if I wanted help with them. He was kind enough to wait for me as I ran back to my delivery box to get the next key after each kill. He did a superb job tanking PW and killed him for me 3 times. That was a very friendly gesture that you don't often see in the game anymore, so I wanted to publicly thank him. Great job, Ethans!

Regarding ZeroGil, it's nice to be in a linkshell that's active again, and hopefully this will ignite some of that desire to tackle some end-game content again. Thanks for suggesting them to me, BloodBathBoy!
[+]
By gregchiro2013 2015-08-08 15:18:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Before I sold my accounts....Easy dual box whm pld - or takes longer but just need pld with mythic and twilight gear can zombie last form easy lol