I Just Returned After 4 Month Break And....HELP!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » I just returned after 4 month break and....HELP!
I just returned after 4 month break and....HELP!
By cervelo84 2015-08-02 11:16:59
Link | Quote | Reply

My aftermath timer is not showing.

I see my recast timers for Haste samba and waltz but up at the top of the screen it just shows 138.445 for the timer. It's glitched or something. Any easy fixes?

Thanks!
By cervelo84 2015-08-02 13:50:00
Link | Quote | Reply

seems to only happen in salvage
By Aelius 2015-08-02 15:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bunch of stuff are unsupported due to the fact of decreasing population in FFXI. Think about the effect that is needed to maintain addons/plugins to game that appears to be dying.
By Draylo 2015-08-02 15:58:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Bunch of stuff are unsupported due to the fact of decreasing population in FFXI. Think about the effect that is needed to maintain addons/plugins to game that appears to be dying.

Your post is useless... how does that help him at all?

@OP That happens to me in salvage too, have you submitted a bug report on the windower thing?
[+]
 Asura.Vafruvant
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-08-02 16:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Your post is useless... how does that help him at all?
More of that "ded gaem" mentality basically telling people to "get used to vanilla because we're all too lazy to learn anything and support ourselves". That was the primary reason for introducing luacore, for a more community-supported environment, yet here we are.

OP, it appears the most recent patch broke a lot of things in Salvage. As suggested, support a bug report on the windower site and hopefully we'll hear from someone soon about it.