Machina Recruiting - Updated!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Machina Recruiting - Updated!
Machina Recruiting - Updated!
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Asura.Orangebear
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Astaro
By Asura.Orangebear 2015-08-01 20:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

MACHINA

Recruitment Status: Open

Machina recruitment has been partially re-opened as of 20 May 2016.

We are currently looking for active members to help fill out our roster for Aeonic Progression and other end-game events.

Our shell has existed in FFXI since PC launch in North America with the founding leaders/members having come across from a long stretch in Anarchy Online before that. Our current roster is filled with long-standing veterans of our shell as well as the Asura server.

We are currently using our event time for a mix of Aeonic Progression, as request nights. (Request nights are in place to ensure people are able to get any missing equipment pieces they may require)

There are a few statics in the shell also running Einherjar and assaults to complete mythic requirements. Our current schedule can be found here Machina Guildwork Schedule
The description on Guildwork is outdated, however the times are still correct

Events:
Monday and Wednesday 8pm EST to ~11pm EST
Saturday and Sunday 7pm EST to ~11pm EST

Our need is currently quite specific, so we are only opening recruitment for the jobs listed below. Our main requirement is that our members are flexible in their approach to play style.

WHM ★Master★ Must have relevant gear sets for endgame WHM playing. Must also have one of the other wanted jobs to supplement when there is no need for you to play WHM
BLM ★Master★ Must have full MB gear with Death sets. Must also have one of the other wanted jobs to supplement when there is no need for you to play BLM
GEO ★Master★ Idris only - must also have capped MB nukeing sets
PLD ★Master★ Career PLD only - Must have experience with /BLU, and also having RUN will be a huge positive
RUN ★Master★ Career Tank only - Must also have one of the other wanted jobs to supplement when there is no need for you to play RUN[/i]
BRD ★Master★ - Carn & 4 Song only. Must also have one of the other wanted jobs to supplement when there is no need for you to play BRD
SMN ★Master★ Must also have one of the other wanted jobs to supplement when there is no need for you to play SMN

When applying for one of the listed jobs, please do keep in mind that we are targeting the current end game events and we would expect any applicant to have the appropriate gear for those events.

By no means are we expecting all the top-end gear, but we are expecting applicants to have the foundation of gear sets completed.

You would also need to have access to Mumble for all our events. This is now a mandatory requirement due to the complexities of some strategies.

Feel free to PM any of the following officers on FFXIAH, Guildwork, BG or in game for any questions about recruitment.

Orangebear
Wonderousgoat
Ajirha
Nivlakian

Updated: 20 May 2016
[+]
By TheRealGoat 2015-08-01 22:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I am interested in joining the LS. I am currently working in Alaska and unable to play at this time, but I will be back in the lower 48 around the end of August.

I only have rune fencer unlocked and leveled to 75.

Let me know the details and I'll hit you back up when I get more time away from work.
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-08-02 00:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I bet you smell like fish!
 Asura.Orangebear
By Asura.Orangebear 2015-08-02 04:23:14
Link | Quote | Reply

We're broad minded, but not THAT broad minded.
I think we may need to review our recruitment policy regarding wonderful and exquisite animals >_<

[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-08-02 07:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Hoshiku said: »
I bet you smell like fish!
French womem from marseille smell like fish too, yet that doesn't stop them from finding men!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
Server: Lakshmi
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-08-02 08:52:39
Link | Quote | Reply

It's going to be pretty hard to find some of the jobs and requirement you listed as those are probably already in a shell.
 Asura.Orangebear
By Asura.Orangebear 2015-08-02 11:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
It's going to be pretty hard to find some of the jobs and requirement you listed as those are probably already in a shell.

True story!

For the most part, the requirements aren't unrealistic, and like the original post says, we're not expecting you to have all high level content equipment, but you do need to be high level content ready.
[+]
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2015-08-02 13:09:37
Link | Quote | Reply

By TheRealGoat 2015-08-02 15:10:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Orangebear said: »
We're broad minded, but not THAT broad minded.
I think we may need to review our recruitment policy regarding wonderful and exquisite animals >_<

Best picture ever !
 Asura.Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-08-02 17:06:25
Link | Quote | Reply

It wouldn't be fair to recruit other jobs. We don't bring them to events. We could recruit them but we'd then have to say sorry you don't fit in our setup so go do something else.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-08-02 17:30:34
Link | Quote | Reply

It wouldn't be fair to recruit other jobs. We don't bring them to events. We could recruit them but we'd then have to say sorry you don't fit in our setup so go do something else.

What I mean is the jobs u are recruiting has some high requirements such as 4 song bard/ career paladin. No disrespect intended .
 Asura.Orangebear
By Asura.Orangebear 2015-08-02 17:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

What I mean is the jobs u are recruiting has some high requirements such as 4 song bard/ career paladin. No disrespect intended .

None taken, I absolutely agree, but we're looking for a certain calibre of player is all :)

We're a tight-knit group of players, and would like other easy going people that would fit well in the group.

Without any disrespect, if a fresh lv99 DRG joined us, they wouldn't be able to keep up with us and without sounding too harsh, they'd likely slow the whole group down.
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-08-02 18:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree that brd has high requirements. The other jobs we have listed don't have such high requirements. For PLD it's not terribly difficult to make an ochain and it's ridiculously cheap and easy to make an aegis now. We're not expecting a burtgang. Also a career PLD would probably already have those two items.

I think the easiest jobs to join us on would be SCH or WHM where our only real requirements are understanding game mechanics. THF, RNG, and BLM would take a bit of work to gear but those are pretty doable and if you were a knowledgeable player and the only thing holding you back from having the right gear was vagary wins, escha drops, or skirmish runs that's something we can help with. Our GEO bar is a bit high because we already have two full time GEO in the shell and both have idris.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-08-02 19:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for explaining ^^
 Asura.Orangebear
By Asura.Orangebear 2015-08-03 14:59:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for explaining ^^

:) No worries, other people may have wanted to know the answer too :D
By Chyula 2015-08-03 15:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree that brd has high requirements. The other jobs we have listed don't have such high requirements. For PLD it's not terribly difficult to make an ochain and it's ridiculously cheap and easy to make an aegis now. We're not expecting a burtgang. Also a career PLD would probably already have those two items.

I think the easiest jobs to join us on would be SCH or WHM where our only real requirements are understanding game mechanics. THF, RNG, and BLM would take a bit of work to gear but those are pretty doable and if you were a knowledgeable player and the only thing holding you back from having the right gear was vagary wins, escha drops, or skirmish runs that's something we can help with. Our GEO bar is a bit high because we already have two full time GEO in the shell and both have idris.

Looks like I"m satisfy your requirement!, do I get 1,999k for joining?.
 Asura.Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-08-03 15:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL Chyula. We're a nonprofit organization so you would get nothing! Not even free wifi. :3
 Asura.Orangebear
By Asura.Orangebear 2015-08-05 12:25:45
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL Chyula. We're a nonprofit organization so you would get nothing! Not even free wifi. :3

Perhaps some mildy offensive conversations form Mumble...
[+]
 Asura.Orangebear
By Asura.Orangebear 2015-08-11 19:22:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shameless bump.... Still looking for members.
We're currently on a free week, with events starting back up on Saturday.
 Asura.Mrxdemix
user: Mrxdemix
By Asura.Mrxdemix 2015-08-22 17:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I love you guys.
 Asura.Loire
user: Bunnygod
By Asura.Loire 2015-08-22 20:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Since old thread got replaced. Events Streamed at http://www.twitch.tv/loiremar as well as thursday and tuesday offnights.
 Asura.Orangebear
By Asura.Orangebear 2015-08-22 21:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Job list updated, 23 August 2015.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Loire