Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Adventurer Appreciation Campaign
Adventurer Appreciation Campaign
By lhova 2015-07-30 14:03:37
Link | Quote | Reply

So if I'm reading this right, I can get 12 duskslits +1s and Kupofied for CP bonus!! (I have 5 red mog pells that I haven't even used not including the 1 I'm getting delivered) It would have been nice to get the Cor trust as well but I guess begger can't be choosey lol!
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-07-30 14:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Assuming the new red mog pells are coded the same as the old ones still circulating.

My wife still has a few of the older pells, so it'll be interesting to see if she can redeem them for some of the newer items.
 Fenrir.Ezrah
user: Ezrah
By Fenrir.Ezrah 2015-07-30 15:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

lhova said: »
So if I'm reading this right, I can get 12 duskslits +1s and Kupofied for CP bonus!! (I have 5 red mog pells that I haven't even used not including the 1 I'm getting delivered) It would have been nice to get the Cor trust as well but I guess begger can't be choosey lol!

if you have 5 red pells not including the new one, why can't you get the COR trust?

You've only listed 12 duskslits and Kupofried trust. That will consume 2 of your 6 pells.....
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-30 15:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ezrah said: »

if you have 5 red pells not including the new one, why can't you get the COR trust?

You've only listed 12 duskslits and Kupofried trust. That will consume 2 of your 6 pells.....

I'd assume those other pells are on mules, and neither the mule nor trust ciphers are POL-sendable.
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-07-30 15:17:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably because the COR trust isn't one of the reward choices. (unless by COR trust, you mean Luzaf and not Qultada)
By lhova 2015-07-30 15:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »

Probably because the COR trust isn't one of the reward choices. (unless by COR trust, you mean Luzaf and not Qultada)

Yeah I meant Qultada and I don't believe there is any way that I can get him. I wish I could. I don't remember seeing the date that this event will start though.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-07-30 16:06:28
Link | Quote | Reply

It didn't say when they'd be delivered, just the dates you had to be active to qualify.

I'm guessing that if it's not in the first few days of August, it'll probably be with the version update.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Marmite
Server: Bismarck
user: innit
By Bismarck.Marmite 2015-07-31 20:34:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I think they said they would announce a date, pretty sure it will be after 5th(update) and almost certainly after the 14th as my mules sub is renewed then haha!

30th July:
Quote:
The time period posted in the announcement is only for eligibility to receive your in-game item for this campaign, and we have not yet announced the item delivery schedule.
We'll make a follow-up once we are ready to announce when items will be delivered.
By cervelo84 2015-07-31 20:35:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see Kupo trust on bgwiki, where is he obtained and what does he do for you?
 Bismarck.Marmite
Server: Bismarck
user: innit
By Bismarck.Marmite 2015-07-31 20:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Trust:_Kupofried