Expansion Pack Workaround?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Expansion pack workaround?
Expansion pack workaround?
 Shiva.Snojoe
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: snojoe
By Shiva.Snojoe 2015-07-29 09:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

So I'm in a pickle.

My laptop crashed back at the beginning of July, and I haven't had stable access to a computer since, definitely not one I can reinstall the game on.

I managed to find my old 360 install discs, and borrowed a friend's 360 just so I could at least log in here and there until my laptop's fixed, esp with the last few days of the lottery numbers being able to be claimed I was hoping to get on today.

Lo and behold, my character got logged out last in Western Adoulin, and I don't have Seekers for 360 installed; don't have a disc, and I never bought or downloaded it cuz I'd switched to PC at that point.

tl;dr - is there any way I can log in from 360 without SoA installed so I can continue to play, or because my character is in Western Adoulin, am I screwed until I log in with an SoA install and move zones?
 Phoenix.Supakoneko
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Supakoneko 2015-07-29 09:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have a friend you trust with your log-in info, that has SoA, you can have them log you in and move you to a different area. I had to do this when my laptop broke too, a friend just moved me to Jeuno.
[+]