Forum » FFXI » General » Payment Issue
Payment Issue
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-07-17 06:53:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone had an issue this past month with SE cancelling the payments option? This happened 2 weeks ago on an alt acct, then last night on my main. I attempted to log in, and it said I had no Content ID. I went to the SE payment site, and it said my credit card payment option, which was set to recurring, with a credit card that doesn't expire for over two years from now, wasn't saved. I know I didn't go in and delete it, yet I had to reactivate my acct, which costs me an additional months fees.

Anyone else have this issue?

Edit::
Checked my email, and I received this from them:
Quote:
Thank you for using the Square Enix Account Management System.

Due to a processing error with your payment method, all recurring options for the following service account have been cancelled. The details are as follows.

Date: 07/17/2015
Payment Method: Credit Card/Debit Card
Service Account Name: PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI
-------------------------------------------------------

To reactivate subscriptions, please select "Reactivate" from the relevant service account's Options List.

I have no idea what processing error it could have been, twice in one month. The card has been registered as the payment method for 18 months, and this is the first time I have had issues with it. Its also the same card I registered and reactivated with.
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2015-07-17 07:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Incoming double billing to cash in as much as possible before they pull the plug!
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-07-17 07:55:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Sadly, that crossed my mind.