I Got Banned From The Official Forums!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » I got banned from the official forums!
I got banned from the official forums!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Ragnarok.Orlind
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Orlind
By Ragnarok.Orlind 2015-07-17 06:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I got a stern warning for criticizing the payment processors used by SE for people paying for FFXI and FFXIV. They really didn't like that I brought to light that some of their processors were not only shady but also involved in the money laundering by various online poker companies.

Seems SE only made the forums for Japanese feedback and to look progressive to the rest of us. I really should show all those Capcom haters that they don't have it as bad as they think.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-07-17 07:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Orlind said: »
Seems SE only made the forums for Japanese feedback and to look progressive to the rest of us. I really should show all those Capcom haters that they don't have it as bad as they think.

I have heard that the Japanese feel the opposite way. They see their opinions constantly getting ignored, so they assume SE is following NA suggestions exclusively. In reality, we almost always suggest the same things.
[+]
 Asura.Mrxdemix
Server: Asura
user: Mrxdemix
By Asura.Mrxdemix 2015-07-24 13:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

The mods on the official forums are very, very sensitive. There are virtually no warnings. If you call someone out, you're done for.
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-07-24 13:39:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Mrxdemix said: »
The mods on the official forums are very, very sensitive. There are virtually no warnings. If you call someone out, you're done for.

Which is a shame because there are some ppl on the OF who seem to be trolling pretty hard.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-07-24 14:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I've made it a week without being able to post on the OF and there's been some stupid ***posted that I've wanted to argue with.

3 days to go.
[+]
 Leviathan.Protey
Server: Leviathan
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-07-25 17:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Malthar said: »

Original Post:
All of these arguments won't matter in the least. It has already been decided in the Japanese forums. Whatever we say here does not matter. It's the DipperYuley argument all over again. Non pet players get jealous that bandwagon beasts are are doing lower level content more efficiently than "normal" players and they complain and whine till they get what they want. 'Sounds a lot like my psycho ex to me. lol

I think "jealous" is a key word they look for in banning people. You aren't allowed to say that word on the OF, it's naughty (I got banned for posting it).
[+]
By Ulthakptah 2015-07-25 19:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
I've made it a week without being able to post on the OF and there's been some stupid ***posted that I've wanted to argue with.

3 days to go.
people saying stupid ***on the OF isn't exactly news.
[+]
 Asura.Ivlilla
user: cevkiv
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-07-26 01:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Mrxdemix said: »

No. They're not "very, very sensitive". "Very, very sensitive" is "it is impossible to obtain large quantities of fulminate of silver as it will detonate under its own weight". That is "very, very sensitive".

The mods who run the OF seriously must be operating under orders to stifle anything that is not sycophantic, servile bootlicking from gleeful panegyrists who, were SE to literally box ***and sell it as a game, would loudly proclaim it was the greatest thing ever.

Except I think they did that with 13.
[+]
 Sylph.Malphius
Server: Sylph
user: Malphius
By Sylph.Malphius 2015-07-27 17:54:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I honestly believe they're trying to destroy the NA community so they can shut down operations here and make the game JP onry to save costs.
[+]
 Fenrir.Camiie
Server: Fenrir
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2015-07-27 18:55:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Malphius said: »
I honestly believe they're trying to destroy the NA community so they can shut down operations here and make the game JP onry to save costs.

It doesn't seem like a smart business move so, yeah, you're probably right.
[+]
By Ulthakptah 2015-07-28 02:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ivlilla said: »
sycophantic, servile bootlicking from gleeful panegyrists who, were SE to literally box ***and sell it as a game, would loudly proclaim it was the greatest thing ever.
Sounds like you are describing Stompa.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [51 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-09-16 18:19:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Oops, new 1 day ban for me, guess you can't call someone a butthurt bst.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-09-16 18:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, you can't really use the term butthurt on the OF. :x They consider it name calling or some such.
[+]
 Sylph.Snk
user: SNK
By Sylph.Snk 2015-09-16 19:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been banned a couple times from the OF for suggesting that we get an event so that we can beat the ever livin' crap out of Naja. Then I got banned again for complaining that I got banned for suggesting the idea. Then I got banned again that I got banned again that I complained. lol

I don't see why this is a surprise since you were reporting people's posts also, It was bound to happen to you as well.
By Ulthakptah 2015-09-16 23:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I don't get why people are so eager to tattle tail on each other at the OF. Don't they know snitches get stitches?
 Sylph.Dravidian
user: Eliseus
By Sylph.Dravidian 2015-09-17 00:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Alhanelem is probably the only person I've seen on the OF forums that has a demeaning attitude and is pretty negative towards other players and SE in multiple threads but is still alive and kicking. Wonder how he does it.
 Leviathan.Malthar
user: Malthar
By Leviathan.Malthar 2015-09-17 00:40:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Snk said: »
I've been banned a couple times from the OF for suggesting that we get an event so that we can beat the ever livin' crap out of Naja. Then I got banned again for complaining that I got banned for suggesting the idea. Then I got banned again that I got banned again that I complained. lol

I don't see why this is a surprise since you were reporting people's posts also, It was bound to happen to you as well.

Someone's a little butthurt...
 Sylph.Snk
user: SNK
By Sylph.Snk 2015-09-17 01:30:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Malthar said: »

If I was butthurt I would have said something along the lines of "lol you got banned lolol". You're the one who made this thread complaining about getting banned which in turn I found it amusing how you were known for reporting people's posts and yet it didn't shield you from getting banned either.

Like I said, I don't see how you're surprised about this since you were doing the same thing also. If anything the only person left on those forums will be analhiem by the time the dust has all cleared.

Look Malthar, I'm not trying to beat you up or make fun of the fact you got banned. I got banned too and have lost 0 sleep over it. The OF have a lot of crap on it which for the most part is verboten on there so getting banned is only a matter of time for everyone there who even has a decent opinion.

If you're going to get upset about being banned then you should be prepared to be called out on being a hyprocrite when you were doing the same thing you're complaining about. It's only a matter of time before Draylo gets banned too so I'm sure someone will report him enough times as well.

Draylo is already on major thin ice on BG so I hope he actually curbs his mouth a bit before he's only got alla and ffxiah left to post on.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-09-17 01:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

So it's super easy to get banned in the Official Forums huh?
There are a few chat places I get banned from just for saying hello... (anilinkz)
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-09-17 02:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

How about instead of saying "butthurt" say "deeply offended".

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Protey
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-17 02:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Dravidian said: »
Alhanelem is probably the only person I've seen on the OF forums that has a demeaning attitude and is pretty negative towards other players and SE in multiple threads but is still alive and kicking. Wonder how he does it.

That idiot Bazookatooth is still on there too.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-09-17 02:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Draylo is already on major thin ice on BG so I hope he actually curbs his mouth a bit before he's only got alla and ffxiah left to post on.

wut?
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-09-17 02:39:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Quote:

wut?
You know what you did...
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-09-17 03:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh, I'm gonna at least get in contact with SE support, looks like they turned my 1 day suspension into a 10 day one, which seems excessive for using the word "butthurt", it's just a more crass way of saying someone is upset.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-09-17 03:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Ugh, I'm gonna at least get in contact with SE support, looks like they turned my 1 day suspension into a 10 day one, which seems excessive for using the word "butthurt", it's just a more crass way of saying someone is upset.
Could be they see it as a sexual term as well since "butthurt" is also implying that someones butt is sore because..."reasons"

Anyways... It's best to think of any forum more like a persons house that you are visiting rather than thinking of it as public domain where there are likely to be far fewer rules. I'm sure a lot of people would be minding their manners and speech a lot more at grandmas house than they would at their bros house. Just consider the official forums as if you are 5 years old at grandmas house while the adults(mods/people that matter) are having a convo and play nice and don't get banned. I know it's not fair, but that's just how it is in some peoples houses, even in adulthood. :/
 Leviathan.Malthar
user: Malthar
By Leviathan.Malthar 2015-09-17 04:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Malthar said: »

If I was butthurt I would have said something along the lines of "lol you got banned lolol". You're the one who made this thread complaining about getting banned which in turn I found it amusing how you were known for reporting people's posts and yet it didn't shield you from getting banned either.

Like I said, I don't see how you're surprised about this since you were doing the same thing also. If anything the only person left on those forums will be analhiem by the time the dust has all cleared.

Look Malthar, I'm not trying to beat you up or make fun of the fact you got banned. I got banned too and have lost 0 sleep over it. The OF have a lot of crap on it which for the most part is verboten on there so getting banned is only a matter of time for everyone there who even has a decent opinion.

If you're going to get upset about being banned then you should be prepared to be called out on being a hyprocrite when you were doing the same thing you're complaining about. It's only a matter of time before Draylo gets banned too so I'm sure someone will report him enough times as well.

Wow... Somebody had his Wheaties pissed in.

I'm known for reporting people? Really? lmao
How come I'm always the last to know this! Draylo, you should have told me that I'm reporting people. lol
By Hannahmontana 2015-09-17 05:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

nobody has accused SE of being smart business people for a VERY long time.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8