I Got Banned From The Official Forums!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » I got banned from the official forums!
I got banned from the official forums!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Shiva.Malthar
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2015-07-16 21:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the email they sent me. wtf?!

Dear Customer:

This notice is to inform you that we have suspended your access to the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum for one or more violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement that occurred on 07-16-2015.

Thread Title:
Please don't nerf beastmaster

Relevant sections from the FINAL FANTASY XI Guidelines:
- Posting content that criticizes either Square Enix staff or specific individuals.
- Posting seeking to damage or disparage Square Enix, the forum, FINAL FANTASY XI, or others.

Original Post:
All of these arguments won't matter in the least. It has already been decided in the Japanese forums. Whatever we say here does not matter. It's the DipperYuley argument all over again. Non pet players get jealous that bandwagon beasts are are doing lower level content more efficiently than "normal" players and they complain and whine till they get what they want. 'Sounds a lot like my psycho ex to me. lol

Every action we issue is based on conclusive evidence of a violation and is reviewed for accuracy.

Based on the actions in this most recent incident and any prior record on the service account, we have suspended your access to the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum in accordance with the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. The suspension will last a minimum of 240 hours starting 07-16-2015 7:10 (MST) during which time you will be unable to access the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum.

For information on prohibited activities in the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum, please refer to the Square Enix Account Terms of Use, PlayOnline Member Agreement, FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement, and the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum Guidelines.

NOTE:

Please be aware that during the suspension, we will review the case and determine if you are eligible to access the forums in the future. Depending on the situation, we may decide to take further action by terminating your access to the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum and/or FINAL FANTASY XIV Forum.

In addition, actions taken against an account are accumulative. If you persist in violating the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement, we may terminate your access to the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum and/or FINAL FANTASY XIV Forum. We therefore ask that you do not repeat this behavior, and that you review the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum Guidelines

If you suspect the violation resulted from unauthorized access to the account or the actions of an unauthorized third party who is not your parent or legal guardian, or if there are other points you wish to clarify, please review the following information on the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.
http://support.na.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=902&la=1&kid=57402

This message has been sent to you for notification purposes only, and we are unable to address further inquires via replies to this email. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, we ask that you visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at http://support.na.square-enix.com/

-SQUARE ENIX Account Administrator
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-07-16 21:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Some delusional/butthurt person that thinks they can affect SE's decision making process doubtlessly reported you.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-07-16 22:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

What did you do!
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
Server: Odin
By Odin.Skjalf 2015-07-16 22:58:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems rather tame. Unless you have been a nuisance multiple times in the past... it doesn't seem that bad of a post. :3

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Malthar
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Malthar 2015-07-16 23:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been banned a couple times from the OF for suggesting that we get an event so that we can beat the ever livin' crap out of Naja. Then I got banned again for complaining that I got banned for suggesting the idea. Then I got banned again that I got banned again that I complained. lol
 Asura.Ivlilla
Server: Asura
user: cevkiv
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-07-17 00:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
Some delusional/butthurt person that thinks they can affect SE's decision making process doubtlessly reported you.

Draylo-.
[+]
 Asura.Ivlilla
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-07-17 00:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I got hit by it too. I'd been arguing that BST doesn't need to be nerfed.

Same thing happened when I was arguing that Rudra's didn't need to be nerfed.

People on the OF just report every post that doesn't agree with them.
[+]
 Asura.Ivlilla
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-07-17 00:07:09
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXI's forums are seriously the most retardedly moderated forums I have ever, ever seen. You cannot disagree with anything the devs say, you can't disagree with anything another player says, they seem to be entirely designed as an echo chamber.

And now I can't check if my bug submission has been acknowledged or not.
[+]
By missdivine 2015-07-17 00:10:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I was reading the official forums about some weird mass bans going on, Also about high population servers being extremely low on players atm. How's Asura doing? i read that is just low as Lakshmi/Levi .ect
 Asura.Ivlilla
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-07-17 00:10:46
Link | Quote | Reply

/sea all says there are 628 people online. Probably half of them are people's mules in bazaars or people botting.
 Lakshmi.Deces
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2015-07-17 00:16:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I got permabanned for posting this in response dippers TH3 nerf
& their blatant lies following it and that this is how SE acts & deals with criticism. I guess I was right.
YouTube Video Placeholder
By missdivine 2015-07-17 00:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Jps online too so.....NA players are literally non-existent.. Oh well. i'll prolly re-activate on November
 Lakshmi.Deces
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2015-07-17 00:22:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ivlilla said: »
FFXI's forums are seriously the most retardedly moderated forums I have ever, ever seen. You cannot disagree with anything the devs say, you can't disagree with anything another player says, they seem to be entirely designed as an echo chamber.

And now I can't check if my bug submission has been acknowledged or not.
There are reasons why this game is dying, it is obvious, japanese logic must be a sob.
 Asura.Ivlilla
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-07-17 00:27:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I think I'm pretty much done with the OF at this point. It's like... where's that screenshot?

I really don't understand the purpose the official forums serve. Since if you do anything but worship Squeenix and Squeenix's decisions you get banned, and since you don't need a forum to make news posts, and since it'd probably be better if there was some automated system for submission of bugs, I really don't understand what the forums are there for.

I mean, when you can get banned for explaining a basic error in computer programming, or someone can mass report you when they disagree with you, is there really anything that's not sycophantic asskissing that you can do and not get banned?
[+]
By Draylo 2015-07-17 00:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

missdivine said: »
Jps online too so.....NA players are literally non-existent.. Oh well. i'll prolly re-activate on November

Why would you do that, you hate it so much
By Draylo 2015-07-17 00:29:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I think I'm pretty much done with the OF at this point. It's like... where's that screenshot?

I really don't understand the purpose the official forums serve. Since if you do anything but worship Squeenix and Squeenix's decisions you get banned, and since you don't need a forum to make news posts, and since it'd probably be better if there was some automated system for submission of bugs, I really don't understand what the forums are there for.

I mean, when you can get banned for explaining a basic error in computer programming, or someone can mass report you when they disagree with you, is there really anything that's not sycophantic asskissing that you can do and not get banned?

You were actually desperately attacking people in your posts and they came across as very aggressive.
 Asura.Ivlilla
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-07-17 00:30:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »

You were actually desperately attacking people in your posts and they came across as very aggressive.

Oh, good. There you are. Welcome to the ignorelist, ***.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-07-17 00:31:55
Link | Quote | Reply

How will I ever sleep tonight?
[+]
By Aelius 2015-07-17 00:32:23
Link | Quote | Reply

>_>

Let's not cause the warnings/suspensions be handed out here now.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Feint
user: feint2021
By Lakshmi.Feint 2015-07-17 00:37:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Aelius!
[+]
By Aelius 2015-07-17 00:41:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Feint said: »
Aelius!

...and a wild Feint appears!

Hai!

Pertaining to the topic... ahem; we do have OF mods that are members here as well. Although, I do believe one of them or a previous OF staff member attempted to accuse me of power abuse. Ripping good laugh.
[+]
 Leviathan.Malthar
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Malthar 2015-07-17 01:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Man Draylo! You should dump blu and full time pld! You're such a hate magnet. lol
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2015-07-17 01:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Pertaining to the topic... ahem; we do have OF mods that are members here as well.

Well I hope they read some of the comments in the various threads cause right now the OF is pretty much an echo chamber for SE to make announcements. It's becoming virtually impossible to get feedback to SE, they only seem to want information to flow in one direction.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2015-07-17 01:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Quote:
Pertaining to the topic... ahem; we do have OF mods that are members here as well.

Well I hope they read some of the comments in the various threads cause right now the OF is pretty much an echo chamber for SE to make announcements. It's becoming virtually impossible to get feedback to SE, they only seem to want information to flow in one direction.

Don't post there, but I think SE has done a great job with the game updates in the past year(+) considering...

:3
By geigei 2015-07-17 01:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I would ban you from the game aswell.
By Ulthakptah 2015-07-17 02:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I got hit by it too. I'd been arguing that BST doesn't need to be nerfed.

Same thing happened when I was arguing that Rudra's didn't need to be nerfed.

People on the OF just report every post that doesn't agree with them.
Yeah pretty much. I tried to explain this to their customer service when it happened to me. I think I got like an automated email that was the same as the first only with an extra link to the forum rules. They sent me a survey after to rate my experience with customer service. I gave them all 1's.

Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-07-17 02:33:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I got banned today too but not because of the BST thread, because of this post:

"If there is no preservation of character data, the mobile version can suck my culo chica."
[+]
 Fenrir.Camiie
Server: Fenrir
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2015-07-17 05:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Aelius said: »

Well that explains everything then. They probably ban people based purely on their own biases without any complaints (legit or otherwise) required.

Quote:
Although, I do believe one of them or a previous OF staff member attempted to accuse me of power abuse. Ripping good laugh.

SE's online division may well be the least professional business operation ever that isn't a mechanic's shop.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-17 06:21:05
Link | Quote | Reply

They can't take criticism no wonder the game is on life support !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-07-17 06:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

With the exception of the Localization forum, it's more likely that you'll get banned for any given post on the OF than that they'll change anything in the game because of your post.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8