Being a jerk.
 Bahamut.Aelissa
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ivinora
By Bahamut.Aelissa 2015-07-24 08:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Being too nice in this game...
I swear the amount of times people just end up walking all over you when you smile and /nod is way too big...
This game thought me to trust nobody (kinda sad really)
[+]
 Bahamut.Tychefm
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-07-24 08:52:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aelissa said: »
I swear the amount of times people just end up walking all over you when you smile and /nod is way too big...

You can trust me ^- ^
 Bahamut.Aelissa
user: Ivinora
By Bahamut.Aelissa 2015-07-24 09:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Tychefm said: »

You can trust me ^- ^

rule #1 never trust a taru :o lol
[+]
 Shiva.Jiyou
Server: Shiva
user: Jiyou
By Shiva.Jiyou 2015-07-24 10:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Used my one-time recovery on a Smart Grenade D'oh!
 Sylph.Rasibian
Server: Sylph
user: Rasibian
By Sylph.Rasibian 2015-07-24 18:42:58
Link | Quote | Reply

lmfao man very hilarious thx ! xD

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Rasibian
user: Rasibian
By Sylph.Rasibian 2015-07-24 20:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

i miss the good old crew too Buddy, disfunctionnal family was certainly entertaining!
 Bismarck.Mazurat
Server: Bismarck
user: Mazurat
By Bismarck.Mazurat 2015-07-24 21:10:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Day 2 on ffxi PS2 NA release. First party of ffxi ever. Kicking *** in ghelsba outpost at level 8ish. We decide we should hit the plateau for more exp. Before this point I knew that Tough, Very Tough and Incredibly Tough were too much solo. But we were taking them down as a group without a problem!

Off to La Theine for some IT loving! All of a sudden I see this BIG assed sheep that checked Impossible to Gauge. Me being the biggest noob on the planet though Impossible to Gauge was a step up from Incredibly tough. Lo and Behold. Here I came to the party with Bloodtear in tow with the voke pull. LOL I remember everyone scattering like roaches when people started getting one shotted.
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2015-07-24 21:47:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I allowed someone to use my depression against me and trick me into thinking I had my first real relationship. It was all well and good for 3 years as I bounced between having hope/joy and despair/anger, till I finally got the nerve to travel to WI where I was told they lived and got to the address only to find it vacant. Upon returning to my home I found out they had blocked me in every way they could, so... my real mistake was trusting them I suppose.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenchion
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenchion 2015-07-24 21:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

My mistake was......

Back in the days when everyone set up shop outside Upper Jueno to avoid tax. I tried to solo Lumbering Lumberjack @75 for the first time. Well he was kicking my butt, so I decided to run to the Upper J. zone.

When I got there, I asked for help and like 60 peeps was afk. The HNM killed me and I thought he was going to despawn. Well, he didn't and started to unleash death upon all the afk bazaar mules lol. 20 out of 60 survived <.<;
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2015-07-24 22:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Demonjustin said: »
I allowed someone to use my depression against me and trick me into thinking I had my first real relationship. It was all well and good for 3 years as I bounced between having hope/joy and despair/anger, till I finally got the nerve to travel to WI where I was told they lived and got to the address only to find it vacant. Upon returning to my home I found out they had blocked me in every way they could, so... my real mistake was trusting them I suppose.

I once joined a LS with a point system... Never again.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2015-07-24 23:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Poor Nick...
[+]
 Asura.Cyleena
Server: Asura
user: Cyleena
By Asura.Cyleena 2015-07-24 23:15:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I totally know how you feel. You be nice to someone and they expect you to do everything for them. Not saying I do not like helping people but I run a event shell as well so my time is limited most days plus my bf plays this game so he keeps me busy as well, and when people send you tells mid event every event, and tells daily for help it gets a little overwhelming because I have other stuff to do as well (including rl stuff) not to mention the fact that if you are nice you tend to get hit on more....lol. I get some crazy weird tells from people...lol and if you are on Asura reading this do not even think about it. lol.
[+]
 Sylph.Kyogi
user: Kyogi
By Sylph.Kyogi 2015-07-25 00:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

My only mistake was being too quiet never really talking much when conversations were happening only because I either A) Didn't care or B) didn't have anything constructive to say about said conversations... honestly it was more B than anything else, I'm like that in RL as well too I just like to listen and chime in when appropriate. :P
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-07-25 00:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I never regret being nice. Not in real life, not in the game. I refuse to let anyone change me just because they're an ***. Be proud that you're a nice person. You'd earn many JeanBucks.
[+]
 Asura.Cyleena
By Asura.Cyleena 2015-07-25 01:32:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
I never regret being nice. Not in real life, not in the game. I refuse to let anyone change me just because they're an ***. Be proud that you're a nice person. You'd earn many JeanBucks.

I do not regret being nice I just wish some of the FFXI weirdo's would leave me alone. lol Just ask anyone in my linkshell, Sechs included about the weirdo tells I get because I am always sharing SS of the tells to them. lol Most times I do not even respond to them, and I just carry on with my business, and most people who send me those tells I do not even know or have ever talked to them before unless its someone on a unknown mule but its not just one tell I get a lot. Crazy FFXI people! I do not let the jerks or crazy people affect me on game though really. Sechs can verify that I am my nice sweet self. (I hope he backs me up) hahahahaha. <3 Sechs
By Draylo 2015-07-25 01:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Real life is one thing but the internet is another beast. I've seen so many crazy people in this game and ungrateful players as well. Mostly crazy people though, a lot of gamers have so many issues lol.
 Asura.Cyleena
By Asura.Cyleena 2015-07-25 01:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »

Real life is one thing but the internet is another beast. I've seen so many crazy people in this game and ungrateful players as well. Mostly crazy people though, a lot of gamers have so many issues lol.

They totally do Dray. People say and do the most craziest stuff online, and some of the people I have meet on FFXI have huge Epeen attitudes that they would never have IRL I am sure. There is tons of crazy people on FFXI, but I guess we are all a little crazy in a way to still be here among the rest. :P
[+]
 Asura.Vinedrius
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-07-25 05:04:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kyogi said: »
My only mistake was being too quiet never really talking much when conversations were happening only because I either A) Didn't care or B) didn't have anything constructive to say about said conversations... honestly it was more B than anything else, I'm like that in RL as well too I just like to listen and chime in when appropriate. :P

You had basically described myself for me :D
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2015-07-25 06:10:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a sucker for helping out a person in need, if I see a random shout from someone needing help with something I know nobody is going to help with I'll usually just do it because I can, then I end up babysitting that player for the rest of the day and get absolutly nothing I had planned for that day done.

I'm easily distracted >.>
[+]
 Sylph.Limlight
By Sylph.Limlight 2015-07-27 10:43:52
Link | Quote | Reply

worst mistake? Being apart of that 20+ hour nidhogg mpk fest. Looking back I just feel so silly going at something for that long over a silly video game.......
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXIV
By Terrah Crystal 2015-07-27 11:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Easily my biggest mistake was doing a ODS (KSNM30 for the noobies) on BLM and casting Diaga and nearly wiping my groups orb run. Was actually a friend of mines. We somehow recovered and did win, but was a total PITA after wiping

Got razzed for a good while for that Diaga.

Course I think one of my other biggest mistakes was leaving a HNMLS after earning a Novio Earring and giving it back.

And lastly... LS Drama. Yep.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-27 13:30:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I saved up 300+ mil over a period of about 5 years and then sunk it into an Ukonvasara... biggest mistake ever. I quit the game shortly after when new flavor of the month weapons that overpowered R/E/M with little to no effort to attain..
 Asura.Tsutushutu
By Asura.Tsutushutu 2015-07-27 14:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually .. this isn't so bad ...
 Bahamut.Tychefm
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-08-08 07:06:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Tychefm said: »
Worst mistake everyone of us did:

Dispose of the "useless" VW money drops from Kaggen, Pil, etc

Worst mistake everyone of us did PART2:

Dispose of Yggdreant Roots and Waktza Crests for cheap as they are the new POP items for Escha T3 Ru'Aun.

(Before you ask - the 3rd one is Cehu Pelt, making Plasm relevant again)
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-08-08 07:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Not using enough bot/tool/cheat/exploit :(
 Sylph.Snk
user: SNK
By Sylph.Snk 2015-08-08 19:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Limlight said: »
worst mistake? Being apart of that 20+ hour nidhogg mpk fest. Looking back I just feel so silly going at something for that long over a silly video game.......

Worst Mistake? Calling you many times only to get your answering machine because you never answer your damn phone. ***. lol
 Asura.Cyleena
By Asura.Cyleena 2015-08-08 20:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
Not using enough bot/tool/cheat/exploit :(

lol Ccl. But isn't kinda fun to watch those that cheated like crazy go poof (except when it involves friends ofc)? Ok, not really but at least you get to see the final chapter of Rhapsodies of Vana'diel. Yay for that I guess...

:P

Ohhh and you get to spend the final days of FFXI with those you like including me! :P
[+]