worst mistake you did in ffxi
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Sylph.Rasibian
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Rasibian
By Sylph.Rasibian 2015-07-12 19:58:51
Link | Quote | Reply

yio, just for the fawk of it and with a very small hope of seeing just 1 worst mistake than i did here we go: going all the way for a mythic weapon (burtgang) but at the very start of the process trade the wrong base sword, and end up with murgleis, (legit farm all the way) cmon, beat that or come laught xD
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-12 20:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Rasibian said: »
yio, just for the fawk of it and with a very small hope of seeing just 1 worst mistake than i did here we go: going all the way for a mythic weapon (burtgang) but at the very start of the process trade the wrong base sword, and end up with murgleis, (legit farm all the way) cmon, beat that or come laught xD

You can't start a contest and then vanquish all comers with the first post.

Jesus, man. Hope you like Red Mage.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-07-12 20:07:14
Link | Quote | Reply

After hours of camping Charydbis in the day, it popped, we got claim, I was really tired, everyone passed, I lotted, with full inventory, and it dropped to the floor. The end.

'Bout it, really. Maybe a few dumb accidental CFH's too here and there.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Safiyyah
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2015-07-12 20:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

That was much-deserved karma.
 Asura.Kaoriasada
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kaoriasada 2015-07-12 20:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Schizm said: »
This goes back years ago, but I was going to try to fight Maat on monk.

Got the Opo-necklace but accidentally bought blind potions and not sleeping potions so I didn't get any TP and was blinded.

Odd thing, Maat was missing his melees just as much til the blindness wore off, then he gave me a beat down.

Doesn't maat have the same attributes as you before the fight starts?
Or is that only stats?
 Sylph.Rasibian
By Sylph.Rasibian 2015-07-12 20:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Safiyyah said: »

that mean ur gonna do somthing like beeing my white tissue for a night or two if i follow ur logic right?
 Fenrir.Sathicus
Server: Fenrir
user: SathQuetz
By Fenrir.Sathicus 2015-07-12 20:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ib4 "I claimed darters"
[+]
 Sylph.Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2015-07-12 20:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

that mean ur gonna do somthing like beeing my white tissue for a night or two if i follow ur logic right?

I can't decipher what this means. What are you trying to say?
 Sylph.Rasibian
By Sylph.Rasibian 2015-07-12 20:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

i called ur karma to deserve to receive my Junk for a night or 2 refering u as a whooore
By Felgarr 2015-07-12 20:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Around 2005, I was a level BST32, trying to get to 35 for Leave.

I decide to join an normal XP party in Garlaige Citadel and use familiar pets, SheepFamiliar specifically. (At the time, only BSTs lost 30% XP for using Jug pets and not the party).

After a couple of fights, our BLM casts Escape to save us from aggro. The BLM thought my SheepFamiliar was aggro.

I laughed so hard I couldn't be mad. :)
[+]
 Sylph.Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2015-07-12 20:22:27
Link | Quote | Reply

i called ur karma to deserve to receive my Junk for a night or 2 refering u as a whooore

Sorry, I don't go that way. You'll have to turn your affections elsewhere.
 Sylph.Rasibian
By Sylph.Rasibian 2015-07-12 20:23:08
Link | Quote | Reply

there would be absolutly no affection at all in it, dunt worry
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-07-12 20:26:07
Link | Quote | Reply

there would be absolutly no affection at all in it, dunt worry

lol
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
Server: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2015-07-12 20:31:26
Link | Quote | Reply

regen IV
 leo
By leo 2015-07-12 20:32:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Miss the day when our LS BST MPKed a whole LS (The MPKed ls was the Runebearers) in a optical hat fights run at den of rancor. ;)
[+]
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2015-07-12 20:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bought a bunch of 1 Byne Bills for 400k a piece thinking they were 100s.
[+]
 Odin.Taberif
Server: Odin
user: Taberif
By Odin.Taberif 2015-07-12 20:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

kiting sandworm 20hrs to get it back into my EU linkshells time, just so they could forget to camp it

also setting my resolution to gameboy
[+]
 Sylph.Rasibian
By Sylph.Rasibian 2015-07-12 20:38:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Taberif said: »
kiting sandworm 20hrs to get it back into my EU linkshells time, just so they could forget to camp it

also setting my resolution to gameboy
damn very nice but that would lead to one other forum id like to do : worst dik move u ever did on ffxi xD
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-07-12 20:54:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Logging in on Day One and burning years of my life in this albeit awesome game.
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2015-07-12 21:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure there were a lot of dumb things I've done over the years. The one that sticks out the most was spamming Treasures & Tribulations, then zoning into Windurst to sell off my winnings so I could go do it again.

I was so chuffed at actually getting an astral ring, that I didn't notice the sorcerer's ring that dropped (which I apparently thought was conjurer's ring LOL.) So when I tossed up the "junk" quickly on Windurst AH, and Sorceror's was listed at 60k gil (when at the time it was selling on Jeuno AH for 2 million-ish)...well, you wouldn't guess the price I set. :p Or how much the buyer actually paid for it. ^_-

Oh well, I laughed about the mistake at the time and still find it funny now. It didn't even register as a "loss", and I wouldn't even have thought about it until my friend (whose other friend bought it, and probably had choice words about the seller) mentioned it to me LOL. Easy-come, easier-go. :p

It wasn't until SE merged the AH'es together that the sales transaction was finally bumped out of server record (since Unicorn was merged onto Fenrir, anyhow) so until then, I'd point it out to my friends anytime they felt they did something bone-headed in-game. :p
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Kienasia
Server: Shiva
user: kienasia
By Shiva.Kienasia 2015-07-12 21:21:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Most of my mistakes were prior to 75 cap. I can't really think of any recent ones.

One of them was when I decided to try and finally help a drk friend of mine get his af in Eldieme late at night. Another friend of mine tagged along as well. So there's 3 of us. I was the highest (lvl 70'ish) and they probably below 60's I think. And at one point I just crashed while they pull the next monster. Next thing I know, I wake up the next morning at my home point and check the log going awww ****. lol
 Bahamut.Striker
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Striker 2015-07-12 21:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Was 30 mins late to Fafnir cause I was playing Burnout or something. First window pop, my linkshell claimed, Ridill dropped, and it was my turn to get it. Haven't seen a Ridill since.
[+]
 Shiva.Cziella
Server: Shiva
user: Rumors
By Shiva.Cziella 2015-07-12 21:39:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Play this game.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2015-07-12 21:47:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I have done some stupid things when I was young. I remember when I was 15 I QM a Soboro and logged off. I regret doing that now that I am older but what ever I have matured now.
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
user: Scwall
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2015-07-12 22:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

In 2006 I was permabanned wearing kraken club I could've traded to a mule.
 Sylph.Ashiya
user: Ashee
By Sylph.Ashiya 2015-07-12 23:50:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing sky with my sky LS, and getting the abjuration for Crimson Cuisses. As soon as we were done, I went to the AH right away and thought I bought the cursed HQ pair for 665k. Instead, I bought the NQ pair for the HQ price... I panicked hardcore, and waited(stalked) for the guy who I bought them from to log on. Luckily he did, told him what happened, and was nice enough to give me back my gil, while giving him back the NQ pair. (was japanese too!) Since that day, I learned to double-check what I buy XD
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2015-07-13 00:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

spending the first 2ish years playing the game on PS2, and then it took me a year or so after playing on PC to find out about windower macro's and spellcast.

Just looking back at my casual Self back when ToAU was first released makes me cringe lol.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6