Dakuwaqa
 Lakshmi.Arkanis
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Arkanis67
By Lakshmi.Arkanis 2015-07-09 11:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Title says it all.

I dun have a steady linkshell since I've been back. Within the next week or so I'd like to run a skirmish against this guy. I'll pay for items and beads (will hear requests). Only thing I'm after is Daku's key item and Izhiikoh.

If interested, let me know. I'll post here on the night I have time to do it - probably saturday.
 Phoenix.Faloun
Server: Phoenix
user: Chroph
By Phoenix.Faloun 2015-07-09 12:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Arkanis said: »
Title says it all.

I dun have a steady linkshell since I've been back. Within the next week or so I'd like to run a skirmish against this guy. I'll pay for items and beads (will hear requests). Only thing I'm after is Daku's key item and Izhiikoh.

If interested, let me know. I'll post here on the night I have time to do it - probably saturday.

It's delve, not skirmish
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-07-09 13:39:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I honestly think Dakuwaqa is the easiest delve boss to beat. If you play pet jobs, anyway.
 Lakshmi.Arkanis
Server: Lakshmi
user: Arkanis67
By Lakshmi.Arkanis 2015-07-09 14:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Apologies with the terminology. I know I have to make the simulacrum with the torso, legs etc. I just want to take him down. Will do what is necessary, hope people can help!
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-07-09 14:17:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Simulacrums are for Skirmish. If you want to fight Dakuwaqa, you want Delve.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-07-09 14:22:59
Link | Quote | Reply

All you really need is a zaffre yggrete rock, which you trade to the Anomaly Expert in Eastern Adoulin (near MH). Rather, whoever the leader is needs this. She won't take the rock unless you've cleared a single Wildskeeper Reive, though.

Beads reduce the number of NMs that you'll fight in the Delve, though these are (with some exceptions) much easier than the boss. I'd recommend NOT getting beads unless you're leading a run with a group of people who are also new to Delve, and even then I recommend farming the beads to familiarize yourself with these NMs.