Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » best of 40-75 exp setups / escha slit style
best of 40-75 exp setups / escha slit style
By Kooljack 2015-07-07 18:27:21
Link | Quote | Reply

-ramble/mumble style post- DGAF HATERS *except to pre-notice my own tendencies, so you don't have to point it out*

Hi all, this thread can be 'read' and easily crapped all over based on 'duh-setups' but I'm not ignorant of the cookie cutter setups either; ok, so your not showing off anything. What I'm looking for here, is setups that are considered cookie cutter but in the same token considered supreme for that level range, for xyz reasons.

For example I'm almost certain nothing is stronger then 6lv40nin/rdm's ninjutsu nuking, but once you hit 56 Merc kris /slugshot will definatly start making ninjutsu nukers fall short. Its not that ninja nukes do so much dmg at that level but that mobs HP doesn't start really scaling until the 50's. so 6 ninjas pumping dmg out very quickly just owns most anything else you can think of in that 37-50 range imo. But enough said there.

I'm more interested in other setups that are semi-unique but blow escha low level exp slit gain setups out of the water.

My other consideration for unique exp gain in that zone utilizing low level is; I'm wondering if anyone has gotten the SMN 2hr mass kill to work in escha with a low level pt. Please share details if you wouldn't mind. If you remember back 1 pld would train 100 mobs in korroloka tunnel and then you'd lv synch to a lv 10-11 and get 20-50 levels in one shot... can something similar be done in escha. even if it only works for a niche level range, maybe its worth it to setup for it and do it once every 2hrs when timers are up?

If I could have gear/setups to switch between ninja's from 40-50 then in 50-75 range I'm rolling rng mkris/kclub style. I'd like to start interacting low level fast cookie cutter setup style into a normal tone of play in addition to the endgame stuff. Any unique things people are noticing in general about this school of thought or noticing something about low level leveling that has been or is overlooked often times. I'm asking you to share with me here, any tips and tricks your starting to 'notice' for your escha low lv slit gain pt's. Whats working for your statics, whats not. and what is surprising you going back to low level exp?

I think a lack of foresight the community and even I myself lack often times is not keeping their 'favorite' low level exp gear sets. There is a decent amount of fun to go back and just get on a job for the sake of level syncing. Even a fully decked out Thf, played properly complete with ranged dmg is quite effective DD. but it really does take having 'the gear' in that level range to be a cut above the rest. but often times I feel like we are inventory cramped so yeah most of us don't have that stuff.

Escha and the direction of the game; now is bringing us full circle with the slit gain and pull to level in escha as a sync pt no?

So i say all these things and go a few direction, but really i guess what I'd really like to know most out of everything related, lets say one's static finds the perfect gravy range of low level xp play in escha.. ok maybe its from 39-50 or your static really takes to the 63-75/80 range of exp in there... whatever it be.. what is the trick to being able to stay in that level range. Is just having 1 person take turns delevling something that can be done without fatigue or insane amounts of dedicated time towards. (I know i seen that one thread)((but deleveling a 75 down to 40 is a lot different then 99 down to 75)) at some point there has to be a point where just finding or making a new job to solely get to that point has to be more effective. which then goes back to actually yeah, needing/wanting the best setups for the range, to either get someone new to your sweet spot or youl need to figure a delevel method that doesnt take to much 'time/fatigue' etc. Maybe we the community need to tell SE before the game is 'done' they do need to address low level XP syncing' for the sake of ease. And thus completing and complimenting their 'new' content to finish the game. But guys lets speak up and not get lazy ourselfs. We do have a chance here to play out the low level exp pts in escha, and then give SE feedback on what they can do to really make the circle complete. there is something to all of this. What would be wrong with letting anyone level synch their 99 to any level without needing that level? would it disrupt the dynamic of the game? lets talk about the theoretical, because if we don't now, we might not get something we crucially need before its not being updated anymore. Thoughts, articulation, general generalizations on topic appreciated.
 Shiva.Carrelo
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2015-07-07 19:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Silt
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-07-07 19:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

hilarious glad you guys care about grammar. congratulations. You responded to one part of a WALL OF TEXT's non main points nor even something uncanny UN-wittingly that was overlooked.

Carrelo: oh did i make mention of silt instead of saying slit one time out of the 30 times i wrote it? Sorry I'm not 100% familiarized with the weird names of the game's newest currency flavor this month. Comment: lame and no class or wit. 100% retard. of-course you can find something in a gigantic wall of text to mock. You'd be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE if you couldn't. Now do me a favor and put some sentences together about the topic or stfu

Kenrusai. understand the context of quotes. its for sarcasm so not to be taken literally. Even your 'funny' post doesn't pan out because I was allready making note of that word with quotation marks, showing that something was odd.

Can we get some real wit if your gonna be a narcissistic forum poster. how about something you had to actually find and think about and put a wall of text together to show with proof and point eh?

HAVE SOME CLASS OR BE BOMBED ON
By Kooljack 2015-07-07 20:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Really you guys don't care to have a real conversation about the game's syncing needs before its to late for our voice to have any effect? Nope. just naive little grammar butts

yes my thinking is a little of in places and my focus to pump out walls of text over having the perfect balance of grammar in a sentence, That is why I'm voicing the concerns I have to collaborate and equalize my thinking out to a more norm. Even just being an antagonist on purpose and helping produce thoughtful and insightful conversation/thought on the low level needs of the game before its all over and done; might help the game's ability to navigate after December by having the perfect balance of endgame and midgame.
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2015-07-07 20:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Kooljack said: »
100% retard.

Happy?
By Kooljack 2015-07-07 20:15:57
Link | Quote | Reply

can you figure out that I dont' care about the nick-nack paddy-wack one word quote and 1up of comments? Holy ***you are shalllllllowwwwwww

yep... just look at that avatar....

SHALLLOW WRITTEN ALL OVER YOU BRO.
stay classy AH.

*your like one of those dudes, who says. PENIS. and starts laughing at himself*

Who wants to get bombed on next because they need to talk about grammar and one word quoted douchery? truly You posters disgrace AH.com
By protectorchrono 2015-07-07 20:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

can you figure out that I dont' care about the nick-nack paddy-wack one word quote and 1up of comments? Holy ***you are shalllllllowwwwwww

yep... just look at that avatar....

SHALLLOW WRITTEN ALL OVER YOU BRO.
stay classy AH.

Who wants to get bombed on next? truly You posters disgrace AH.com

Quote:
can you figure out that I dont' care about the nick-nack paddy-wack one word quote and 1up of comments? Holy ***you are

Then why do you respond to them if you don't care? >_>;

Quote:

Hehe PENIS...hehe...haha...heh Penis...:P
By Kooljack 2015-07-07 20:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Protector: A.) Im not a pushover that lets my butt hole be penetrated with trash on my threads. I will call your *** posts out. It's easily not cared for, but I'm not a bend-over and let ppl do as they will. I will call out the those who have to nag my threads with this mockery *** scum that is let to roam around here. Its not an unthinkable double standard to take it up the butt but not care for the trash in the first place. all those quotes for that measly point? really. uhg....

One can not care but still not let himself be rolled on.

You of all people should know all about shades of gray
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2015-07-07 20:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

SAM RDM BRD BRD COR DNC. I think that's what you're asking?
 Bahamut.Tychefm
Server: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-07-07 20:46:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Level Syncing for Silt gain is inefficient in Escha. You basically get "free" 20 levels of power by having ilevel 119 gear on while getting EXP for a level 99 character.

The best silt gain is just amassing highlevel mobs and AoE them down with BST, BLM or BLUs.
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-07-07 20:54:23
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm, ty i appreciate your candor, maybe the content isn't fully developed yet for me then, i thought there was something to doing lower levels in there
By fillerbunny9 2015-07-07 21:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm, ty i appreciate your candor, maybe the content isn't fully developed yet for me then, i thought there was something to doing lower levels in there

no, people white knighting the terrible spacing of mobs/lack of high level enemies liked to say that there was, but when you are gaining several thousand XP per kill at 99 solo with trusts coupled with rings and things, there's no reason to gimp yourself to lower levels. ever since SE said "gee, people who are actually playing the game and participating in this content are at level 99 already!" and added a ton more fodder as well as speeding up respawn times, there's zero reason to go in without iLevel equipment. on top of that, they removed the slit penalty for being in a party, so you can go in there with a group if you want and just steamroll everything in your path.
VIP
By Terraka 2015-07-07 21:20:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Alright guys! Lay off Kooljack, okay? If you guys don't start behaving, I'll have no choice but to lock this thread and Kooljack, you're not 100% innocent here either.

The mods are not your personal guards. We cannot come to your rescue every time someone points out one little grammatical error in your posts. Try not replying to those people or blocking them and please try to proofread your posts before posting them, perhaps that'll cut down some of the "harassment."

Thank you all for your understanding.
[+]
 Shiva.Carrelo
Server: Shiva
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2015-07-07 21:26:02
Link | Quote | Reply

lame and no class or wit. 100% retard. of-course you can find something in a gigantic wall of text to mock. You'd be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE if you couldn't. Now do me a favor and put some sentences together about the topic or stfu
I'm sorry, what was that you were saying about class?

At any rate, I didn't post to mock you; a lot of people make the same error. I'm just tired of seeing it everywhere. :] You're welcome for the bump--best of luck developing your writing!
By protectorchrono 2015-07-07 23:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Protector: A.) Im not a pushover that lets my butt hole be penetrated with trash on my threads. I will call your *** posts out. It's easily not cared for, but I'm not a bend-over and let ppl do as they will. I will call out the those who have to nag my threads with this mockery *** scum that is let to roam around here. Its not an unthinkable double standard to take it up the butt but not care for the trash in the first place. all those quotes for that measly point? really. uhg....

One can not care but still not let himself be rolled on.

Okay...where the heck did this hateful statement come from??

Say what you want homophobe. But then again that's how most stereotypical S Guys like you would react. You auto matically let loose homophobic statements to me when I didn't even say anything hateful to you. I guess your pent up hate is starting to show.

And I like bending over and getting my butt-hole penetrated by guys and vice versa and you have a problem with that, then well that's on you man. But hey to each his own right?

Now I know not to take you or your posts seriously because you're an obvious troll who like nothing more then to start fights on online forums. Such a big manly man.

Wanted to respect you, I really did but from your responds to me and others it's obvious what kind of guy you are, so with that I'll put you back on blist and let this thread rot as it's obvious your just looking for start fights and you make threads just to reply and flamebait.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By protectorchrono 2015-07-08 00:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Josiahfk said: »
protectorchrono said: »

Okay...where the heck did this come from??
I assumed he meant it like "you clearly have an avatar that some people would complain about due to nudity or whine about so you're no stranger to drama and or conflict

unless you two talk in game and he knows you're gay or something then nevermind and my bad.

My avatar is nothing compared to some of the avatars of seen of others with female chest parts obviously near showing. Why anyone would complain/whine about my avatar is beyond me. And why are we even talking about this? Offtopic and a waste of time....but then again this thread never really had a real topic, all this guy wants to do is flamebait.

I'm not stranger to drama and conflict on this forum. I've been through it with many people both regular/mod alike to I'm no stranger to anything here. And I don't know this guy and dont wish to know him.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By protectorchrono 2015-07-08 00:18:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Josiahfk said: »

Okay...where the heck did this come from??
I assumed he meant it like "you clearly have an avatar that some people would complain about due to nudity or whine about so you're no stranger to drama and or conflict

unless you two talk in game and he knows you're gay or something then nevermind and my bad.

My avatar is nothing compared to some of the avatars of seen of others with female chest parts obviously near showing. Why anyone would complain/whine about my avatar is beyond me. And why are we even talking about this? Offtopic and a waste of time.

I'm not stranger to drama and conflict on this forum. I've been through it with many people both regular/mod alike to I'm no stranger to anything here. And I don't know this guy and dont wish to know him.
It's a man fully nude from the waist up. you will never see a woman fully nude from the waist up on this site; that fact in itself is sexism.

I have no idea why you decided to derail after my post but this isn't the thread for us to get into user avatar comparisons; Make another thread if you want to complain about other people's avatars.

He isn't "fully nude". He has jeans on, and has his shirt off. Last I heard a man with his shirt off isn't a crime nor does it count as full nudity. And of course you won't see female avatars here with their shirts off, it's obvious why you wouldn't so I dont need to explain that.

Also Josh let me correct you with the term "fully nude". To be fully nude, you need to not be wearing ANYTHING. If you have SOMETHING on you are not fully nude.

Yeah, why are we even talking about my avatar or anything related to such in this pointless thread? The Derail is not the fault of anyone here cept the OP and with that I'm gone.
By Aelius 2015-07-08 00:24:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Thread is full of flamebaiting, trolling, derailing, AND ignoring a warning from another Moderator.

Personal warnings will be handed out for people who have caused this thread's disruption and cascading failure to return to the topic.

Thread locked.
[+]