Vana'diel Summer Campaign Compendium!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Vana'diel Summer Campaign Compendium!
Vana'diel Summer Campaign Compendium!
First Page 2
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-07-01 14:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Figured I'd post this since the news feed is inebriated:

Playonline.com said:

The following campaigns will kick off on Thursday, July 2 at 7:00 a.m. (PDT)

• Campaign Period

From Thursday, July 2 at 7:00 a.m. (PDT) to Thursday, July 30 at 7:59 a.m. (PDT)

• Meeble Burrows Campaign

Wizened Worms have always captured the hearts and minds of Meebles the world over, but now they are particularly voracious - and will offer new rewards in exchange for their precious treats.
    To help facilitate the gathering of these dried goodies, trading a grimoire to the Burrow Researcher will provide you with the maximum number of Moblin pheromone sacks once every earth hour. Should you run out, you will be able to undergo the same process once an hour (earth hour) has passed to receive up to the maximum yet again.

Read on for details on the campaign.

• Increased Seal and Crest Drop Rate Campaign

The amount of seals and crests dropped by applicable monsters will increase with the number of party members, up to a maximum of six!

• Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign

During the event, vanquishing specific monsters in the following battlefields will reward you with a variety of items, including materials needed to create +2 empyrean equipment, Mog Bonanza kupons, Dynamis currency, synthesis materials, and more!

(see Playonline.com for list of battlefields)

Also during this campaign, Shemo in Port Jeuno (H-8) will be able to convert any seals or crests at a lower exchange rate of 2 for 1!

• Bonus Bayld Campaign

Lair, colonization, and wildkeeper reives will receive evaluation bonuses throughout the duration, doubling bayld and experience gains.

• Skirmish Frenzy Campaign

During this campaign, colonization and lair reives will have double the chance of rewarding players with items used to enter skirmishes.

• Wildskeepers Reive Campaign

Wildskeeper reives will undergo the following modifications throughout the duration.

- Special rewards will be added on top of the existing ones.
    - The required key items will be sold for less bayld than usual and will require less fame.
    - The respawn time for the six Naakuals given below will be decreased.
    Colkhab / Tchakka / Achuka / Yumcax / Hurkan / Kumha

• Surge Walk Campaign

All Walk of Echoes content will become surge and endowed walks throughout the duration. Use this opportunity to get valuable items, experience, and capacity points!
    * Walks that are normal when the campaign begins will be converted to surge walks upon entry.

• Adoulin Dial Campaign

A brand new dial will added to the Goblin Mystery Box!
    The Adoulin dial is usable once per Earth day and provides a variety of rewards specific to Seekers of Adoulin content, such as Skirmish stones and airlixirs from Delve.
    * The Adoulin dial is completely free to use.
    * At least forty-five days must have passed since character creation to be eligible to use the Goblin Mystery Box.

• Campaign Fiesta

Campaign will undergo the following adjustments throughout the event.

- Experience and allied notes earned from evaluations will be doubled.
    - The amount of spoils obtained from treasure chests when participating in unions will be increased.

Furthermore, earn special rewards, including montiont silverpieces, 100-byne bills, Lungo-Nango jadeshells, and more from the following four Campaign Ops, in addition to their normal spoils.

- Splitting Heirs
    - Cracking Shells
    - Plucking Wings
    - Fiat Lux

Source
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-01 14:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

*blows a raspberry*
 Bismarck.Herzins
Server: Bismarck
user: Herzins
By Bismarck.Herzins 2015-07-01 14:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Why so many campaigns at once...!
 Fenrir.Atheryn
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-07-01 14:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably because after November, there won't be any.
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
Server: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-07-01 14:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

q.q missing the double hp/mp for trusts campaign already!
[+]
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-07-01 14:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »
Figured I'd post this since the news feed is inebriated:

Playonline.com said:

• Decreased Capacity Points Campaign (As in, there aint one this month, sorry)

[+]
By dustinfoley 2015-07-01 14:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Im hoping after november all campaigns are permanent
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2015-07-01 15:16:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd bet the opposite, they'll enable all of them sometime early next year at the latest. Game's going into retirement mode, they'll want to smooth things out for the remaining players.
[+]
 Asura.Isiolia
user: Isiolia
By Asura.Isiolia 2015-07-01 15:34:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
I'd bet the opposite, they'll enable all of them sometime early next year at the latest. Game's going into retirement mode, they'll want to smooth things out for the remaining players.

Seems more like the Rhapsodies KIs serve that purpose more than the various campaigns.

I think they'll be continuing to rotate campaigns, login point items, trust availability, and so on until the game shuts down. It likely doesn't take anything but a toggle on their end, and serves to keep things sort-of fresh for players.

Having some of them on all the time certainly wouldn't hurt though.
[+]
By protectorchrono 2015-07-01 15:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh...nothing new...*moves on*
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-07-01 16:17:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
I can picture them getting lazy and going, "*** it, login campaign forever active. New 5,000 items riftcinders 6000 items heavy metal pouches 10,000 aged bayld boxes 20,000 login points linen pouch. You cannot hold more than 50,000 login points at a time."

...I think I would actually be fine with that, as long as the upper-end items were worth it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2015-07-01 16:44:56
Link | Quote | Reply

zzzzz.

Needs moar stuffz.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2015-07-01 18:09:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Isiolia said: »

Seems more like the Rhapsodies KIs serve that purpose more than the various campaigns.
Why not both?

At the very least I'd expect an "all trusts available" campaign of some sort as we near the end of the year.
[+]
 Shiva.Francisco
Server: Shiva
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2015-07-02 10:27:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I was a bit excited for the Adoulin Dial - as it can yield some valuable goodies, apparently...

But I'm not seeing the option for it anywhere (I checked the Bastok and West Adoulin Gobbie)...

Anyone else?
 Asura.Isiolia
user: Isiolia
By Asura.Isiolia 2015-07-02 11:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Why not both?

At the very least I'd expect an "all trusts available" campaign of some sort as we near the end of the year.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the benefits of these campaigns be part of later KIs. Stuff like 2:1 seals instead of 3:1, or Meebles recharge, since that'd echo the Assault/Salvage changes.

Some of the other benefits - like the Adoulin Dial or getting Delve materials from WKRs - seem better as occasional benefits. They serve as a way to trickle more of those items into the economy, but on a limited basis that shouldn't wreck the value of them (and in turn the "real" events they come from) long term.
 Leviathan.Krysten
Server: Leviathan
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-07-02 11:23:42
Link | Quote | Reply

ya im not seeing it yet either and its 9:30
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-07-02 11:26:31
Link | Quote | Reply

as for after ov they coudl still relese Campaigns tho, after nov no NO updates will be avil but thats not saying old campsigns coming back wont still happen.

thats said would be nice to have them all permanent
 Shiva.Francisco
Server: Shiva
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2015-07-02 11:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

The battlefield campaign seems spiffy. Did a couple of bombs in Waughroon Shrine, and got some Mog Kupons for Abyssea seals, some WOE pouches, +2 Abyssea items, some other stuff that I think is for Mog Gardens... Golden seed pouch and some beetle spit thing...

Was worried when I saw a bomb, but it died really fast. Took me like a minute and change to buff and melee/WS it down.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-07-02 12:10:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Playonline.com said:
Jul. 2, 2015 09:20 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI
Known Issue Regarding the Adoulin Dial (Jul. 2)

We have confirmed and are investigating an issue in the "Adoulin Dial Campaign", which began on Jul. 2, 2015 at 7:00 (PDT), wherein the "Adoulin Dial" does not appear when using the Goblin Mystery Box.
Further information on the progress of this issue will be provided as it becomes available.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
 Valefor.Seranos
Server: Valefor
user: Seranos
By Valefor.Seranos 2015-07-02 12:25:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Francisco said: »
The battlefield campaign seems spiffy. Did a couple of bombs in Waughroon Shrine, and got some Mog Kupons for Abyssea seals, some WOE pouches, +2 Abyssea items, some other stuff that I think is for Mog Gardens... Golden seed pouch and some beetle spit thing...

Was worried when I saw a bomb, but it died really fast. Took me like a minute and change to buff and melee/WS it down.

This campaign is a great way to stock up on the Empy +1 Kupons. Seems like drop rate is about 80% or so when it last was up (also got some Sea item kupons as well).
 Bahamut.Striker
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Striker 2015-07-02 19:24:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I was a bit excited for the Adoulin Dial - as it can yield some valuable goodies, apparently...

But I'm not seeing the option for it anywhere (I checked the Bastok and West Adoulin Gobbie)...

Anyone else?
same here, I don't see it anywhere.
 Asura.Darvamos
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Darvamos 2015-07-02 20:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Striker said: »

Anyone else?
same here, I don't see it anywhere.
I'll just leave this here...
Known Issue Regarding the Adoulin Dial (Jul. 2)
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-07-04 13:00:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Are there any secrets to getting higher tiers of wizened worms in meebles? I've been spamming the heck out of Sauromugue associate researcher 1 but I've only seen 1 phantom worm in about 25 runs.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
Server: Lakshmi
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-07-05 13:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol 16 wind buffet +1 on sale and no one is buying lol. Time to get a 1 million wind buffet +1
 Sylph.Staleyx
Server: Sylph
user: Staleyx
By Sylph.Staleyx 2015-07-08 04:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Are there any secrets to getting higher tiers of wizened worms in meebles? I've been spamming the heck out of Sauromugue associate researcher 1 but I've only seen 1 phantom worm in about 25 runs.

Hoshiku have you figured anything out so far on how to receive higher tier worms?
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-07-09 03:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone else not getting anything from WKR now? that first day i got Cez Claw and rockfin tooth now im not getting anything other then normal drops and maybe Airlixer +1

i think they secretly nerfed it and didnt tell anyone XD
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-07-09 03:48:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno, I did a couple rounds of WKR yesterday and didn't get a single upgrade material.
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-07-09 04:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

WoE also has decided stop giving me armor too lol.... like heres stuff on first day but now NO SOUP FOR YOU

after 10th WoE and nothing i decided i was done lol
By Soraishin 2015-07-09 04:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

been getting tons of aged boxes from WKR and 6 windbuffet belt +1's from WoE's.....
First Page 2