Trump's hairpiece caught fleeing over Mexican border

[+]
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2015-07-24 16:27:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a car crash in slow motion. Only this crash has plowed through the GOP field, leaving them dazed, bloody, and mangled. But we literally cannot stop watching.

That article is on-point. The debates, my god, the debates! How much joy will the GOP primary debates bring us?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-07-24 17:54:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Miss out on Trump's super cool hat yesterday at the border? No problem, you can buy one just like it!
By Bloodrose 2015-07-24 18:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Miss out on Trump's super cool hat yesterday at the border? No problem, you can buy one just like it!
I have to admit, before clicking the link, my first thought was "Does his hat have a comb-over?"

My thought after the link was "I am disappointed his hat didn't have a comb over"
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-07-26 10:08:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Veterans named as Donald Trump supporters say they were not consulted
The Guardian

Quote:
‘Veterans for Trump’ group formed after comments on John McCain
Spokeswoman cites ‘written confirmation of support’ from each name listed
Quote:
Several people listed as part of the “Veterans for Trump coalition” formed by Donald Trump following his incendiary comments about John McCain’s war record have denied they are part of the group, the Guardian has learned.

Trump’s campaign announced the formation of the New Hampshire-based group in response to criticism of the business mogul’s labelling of McCain, who spent five and a half years in a North Vietnamese jail, where he was tortured, as “not a war hero”.

A number of people were named as members of “Veterans for Trump” on Trump’s election website. “These veterans have pledged their support to Mr Trump in the primary, and they will be advocating for him,” a press release said.

But when the Guardian contacted several claimed Veterans for Trump members on Friday, three said they had never heard of the organisation and had not signed up as members.

“I don’t know anything about it,” said Ernie Fusi, an 88-year-old second world war veteran from Atkinson, New Hampshire. His name was among 51 “Veterans for Trump” whose details were sent out to the media and listed on Trump’s website.

“I haven’t told anyone I want to get in on that,” Fusi said. “I’m not going to do any campaigning.”

On Saturday, the Trump campaign disputed the accounts of those interviewed by the Guardian.

In an email, a spokeswoman said: “The campaign has written confirmation of support from each of the individuals listed as part of the New Hampshire Veterans Coalition, including those quoted in this story. We are extremely proud to have their support.”

Fusi said he was a Republican voter, although he had not gone to any meetings or speeches in this election cycle. He said he would not vote in the primary but would vote for whichever GOP candidate ran in the presidential election. He was unhappy about being named as a coalition member.

“I don’t like it,” he said. “’Cause I haven’t given anyone permission to send my name around.”

Donald Richards, a veteran based in Laconia, New Hampshire, was also named on the list of Veterans for Trump members along with his wife, Connie Richards. He said neither had signed up for the group.

“I’m not a member of the campaign, no,” he said. “I have no connection any more than anybody else does to him.”

The Trump campaign announced the formation of Veterans for Trump after the 69-year-old business mogul was roundly criticized for mocking McCain’s military history.

“He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured? I like people who weren’t captured,” Trump said in a campaign appearance in Iowa last Saturday.

The Veterans for Trump coalition was announced six days later. The revelation that several “members” of the Veterans for Trump coalition had never heard of the organization, let alone knowingly joined it, raises questions as to the legitimacy of the coalition.

Richards said he had neither pledged his support to Trump in the primary – as Trump’s campaign had claimed – nor would he be “advocating” for the presidential hopeful.

“I’m not walking around with a sign saying ‘I’m voting for Trump’,” he said. “I’m not doing that. I’m just a regular citizen who hasn’t made up his mind yet who I’m voting for.”

Richards, who is president of the Weirs Park Association in Laconia, said Trump had paid to use the park’s community center for a campaign event on 17 July.

“The only connection I can think of is that they rented a facility that I happen to be in charge of,” he said.

“And in conversation or something in the process of that whole thing I may have been put in or lumped in or brought in with another group or with other people; I don’t know.”

Trump has been accused of paying actors to cheer for him at his campaign launch on 16 June.

Maybe he should have payed the vets.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-26 11:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Appears new polls are out and he's still on top.
Quote:
Overall, Trump sits at the top of the GOP pack, with 18 percent support among Republican voters, with former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (15 percent) second and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (10 percent) third.
Trump tops latest GOP poll despite McCain remarks
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-07-26 11:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm already working on getting my work visa for Canada.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-26 21:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Forget Canada, they'll just end up imitating the U.S. again.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-27 01:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Before every presidential election, people claim that they'll move to Canada if (insert candidate here) is elected. After every presidential election, nobody actually does.

Poor Canada. Even bad U.S. presidents aren't enough to get people to emigrate there.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-27 02:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Come to Serbia. It's cheap, but quality living. Plus I have very affordable apartments right by the Danube River you can live in.

Do you like gorgeous sexually aggressive Eastern European women?
If so, you're in luck. We have that over here too.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-07-27 02:40:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Before every presidential election, people claim that they'll move to Canada if (insert candidate here) is elected. After every presidential election, nobody actually does.

Poor Canada. Even bad U.S. presidents aren't enough to get people to emigrate there.
Well, we did just close our doors to AWOL-ers who are against the wars the US is involved in.

We want America's money, not it's Americans.
 Asura.Aurich
Server: Asura
user: PogChamp
By Asura.Aurich 2015-07-27 06:58:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Come to Serbia. It's cheap, but quality living. Plus I have very affordable apartments right by the Danube River you can live in.

Do you like gorgeous sexually aggressive Eastern European women?
If so, you're in luck. We have that over here too.

....... :D yes
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-07-27 07:13:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Trump's hairpiece caught fleeing over Mexican border

Things that look like Donald Trump:

Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-07-28 11:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Latest attack on Trump: he once raped his wife you know. Except he never did, and his former wife endorses his candidacy.

Another attempt from the media to use the same rule book on someone not playing by the rules. Can't wait to see trump hit em back.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-28 11:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It's referencing an accusation that his ex-wife made almost 30 years ago. She made it and they referenced some old transcript of the file or a book or something. Some accused of her of only saying that to get more money from him as the prenup was pretty ironclad. Whether he actually did or not will probably never be known to the public as she no longer asserts it ever happened. The whole point being though that this accusation was made by his wife long ago and it was documented pretty vividly and that it's not something someone just made up to attack trump.
Quote:
In a deposition during divorce proceedings, Ivana Trump accused her husband of raping her during a 1989 incident, an accusation that was first revealed in the 1993 book by former Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, "Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump."
Quote:
The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your *** doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”
The biggest thing to come out of all of this is a Trump advisor Michael Cohen said that you can't rape your wife. Since then Trumps campaign team has been distancing themselves from his comments but I haven't heard Trump respond for himself yet. The other part of it was that Cohen threatened the organization that reported on all of the Trump stuff originally.
Quote:
Michael Cohen, special counsel at The Trump Organization, defended his boss, saying, “You’re talking about the frontrunner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as a private individual who never raped anybody. And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.”

“It is true,” Cohen added. “You cannot rape your spouse. And there’s very clear case law.”
Quote:
"I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we're in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don't have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know," Cohen said, according to the Daily Beast. "So I'm warning you, tread very f---ing lightly, because what I'm going to do to you is going to be f---ing disgusting. You understand me?"
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-07-28 12:06:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
"I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we're in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don't have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know," Cohen said, according to the Daily Beast. "So I'm warning you, tread very f---ing lightly, because what I'm going to do to you is going to be f---ing disgusting. You understand me?"

Ooooh.

Civil intimidation. Those are some of the best people on the planet, who openly threaten you with abuses of the legal system and just don't care.

Scientology does that ***too, banking on the fact they've got more money and will ruin you financially while absorbing that hit easily themselves.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-07-28 12:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I'm already working on getting my work visa for Canada.

it's a maple leaf with some syrup, beer and poutine gravy spilled on it... you can get them here...

"you can apply on line!"

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-07-28 12:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Smear trump and guess what, he's not gonna sit there and take it. To the extent that trump is likable it is because he doesn't take any crap from the media or he establishment.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-28 12:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Smear trump and you Gyess what he's not gonna sit there and take it. To the extent that trump is likeible it is because he doesn't take any crap from the media or he establishment.
What?

If you're referring to the threat made against the reporter at the daily beast then you'd be wrong because Trump didn't say that. It was Cohen.

Edit: seriously though... learn to *** read. That you can think to accuse anyone else of having an issue with reading comprehension given your own failings regarding said comprehension is just one of the biggest jokes of all time.
By Ramyrez 2015-07-28 12:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Smear trump and you Gyess what he's not gonna sit there and take it. To the extent that trump is likeible it is because he doesn't take any crap from the media or he establishment.
What?

If you're referring to the threat made against the reporter at the daily beast then you'd be wrong because Trump didn't say that. It was Cohen.

Not to mention that I'm pretty sure it's borderline criminal to actually threaten to abuse the legal system for a personal vendetta.

That's not to say it doesn't happen all the time.

But actually saying so? That's kind of what got Rick Perry in trouble, in a fashion.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-07-28 13:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

What?

Edit: seriously though... learn to *** read. That you can think to accuse anyone else of having an issue with reading comprehension is one of the biggest jokes of all time.

Are you suggesting that Trumps lawyer firing back doesn't count as Trump firing back?

Are you serious?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-28 13:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

What?

Edit: seriously though... learn to *** read. That you can think to accuse anyone else of having an issue with reading comprehension is one of the biggest jokes of all time.

Are you suggesting that Trumps lawyer firing back doesn't count as Trump firing back?

Are you serious?
According to Donald Trump's campain team yes.
Quote:
"Michael Cohen is a corporate employee and is not affiliated with the campaign in any way.=," Lewandowski told CNN."Mr. Trump speaks for Mr. Trump and nobody but Mr. Trump speaks for him," a campaign source told CNN on Tuesday morning.

A second campaign source toed the same line and pushed back against the notion that Cohen is a surrogate for the campaign.

What's funny about all of this is that by your logic Trump also believes that you can not rape your wife.
Source
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-28 13:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the longest so far this campaign we've waited to hear Trump respond to something though. We await his reply eagerly as I'm sure it will be entertaining.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-07-28 13:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

So you don't understand how your lawyers opinion doesn't have to be yours either?
By Ramyrez 2015-07-28 13:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

It was stated that the Trump team has distanced itself from Mr. Cohen following those remarks.

But at the time, he was speaking on behalf of, and as part of, Trump's team, and Trump has a bit of a responsibility to comment on the issue now that it's come about.

You want to play at presidential candidate, you have to answer the questions people give. And yes I think that should apply across the board.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-28 13:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

So you don't understand how your lawyers opinion doesn't have to be yours either?
If you ask me neither is the word of Mr. Trumps.

Your jumps in logic though... His response in the same interview and half of it (the threat) is on behalf Mr. Trump and he is speaking for him but the other half (him saying that you can't rape your wife according to law) is someone how his opinion and he is no longer speaking for Mr. Trump...

Do you just take what you like out of it all and attribute what you think is good to him and what you think is bad you write off as someone elses opinion?

Why do you skip over half of the posts questions and just reply to some kind of small part of it all that you somehow think you've made a point on?

Are you serious?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-28 13:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

If Trump tried to rape someone, it would be after horrifying scalp surgery.
By fonewear 2015-07-28 13:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Man P and R is filled with rape today ! Rape form Bill rape from Trump is there anyone here that hasn't be raped today ?
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 216 217 218