Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-02 12:35:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Obama didn't say that and it won't change no matter how many times you say he did.

Another non-sequitur moment brought to you by Shiroi.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2015-07-02 13:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

He didn't say that and it won't change no matter how many times you say he did.

Yes, yes.

It does not change his implication that cutting off immigration will somehow magically make rape rates drop in any significant fashion.

I'm pretty sure most illegal immigrants aren't dropping roofies in drinks in clubs and college house parties.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-07-02 13:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

According to Obama though, they're gangbangers.

When will NBC and Macy's be announcing that they will be cutting all ties with the administration?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-07-02 15:37:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
“I mean, look, we should not be encouraging illegal immigration,” Obama said. “What we should be doing is setting up a smart, legal immigration system that doesn’t separate families, but does focus on making sure that people who are dangerous, people who are gang-bangers or criminals — that we’re deporting them as quickly as possible, that we’re focusing our resources there — that we’re focusing on a strong border. We’ve made improvements on all those fronts, but we could be doing even more if we had immigration reform.”
vs
Quote:
"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you," Trump said. "They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
Completely the same. Obvi.

Edit: quoted the wrong part :X
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-07-02 15:41:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Completely the same. Obvi.
The way the phrases were said and their context mean absolutely nothing, obviously.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-07-02 20:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Words don't matter, only feelz.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-07-02 21:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Trump defends inflammatory comments

Quote:
On Wednesday, Trump, who is a Republican presidential candidate, told Lemon he was pulling his facts from a Fusion article.

"Well if you look at the statistics of people coming, you look at the statistics on rape, on crime, on everything coming in illegally into this country it's mind-boggling!" he told Lemon, in a clip previewed on CNN's "Situation Room."

"If you go to Fusion, you will see a story: About 80% of the women coming in, you know who owns Fusion? Univision! Go to Fusion and pick up the stories on rape. It's unbelievable when you look at what's going on. So all I'm doing is telling the truth," Trump said.

Lemon replied that the press stories are about women being raped, but not about criminals coming across the border.

"Well, somebody's doing the raping, Don! I mean somebody's doing it! Who's doing the raping? Who's doing the raping?" he asked.

The Fusion Article

Wow, maybe instead of asking who is doing to the raping (which itself is unbelievable), he should actually attempt to prove his claims. He says is he telling the truth, but can't seem to back any of it up.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-07-02 23:46:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Well a bunch of illegals cross the border and get raped in transit, who IS doing the raping?

Answer: The other illegals.

Oh I forgot this is america, it must be privileged white males.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-07-03 00:04:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll continue to wait for a shred of evidence to be shown.
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-07-03 00:44:45
Link | Quote | Reply

According to Obama though, they're gangbangers.

When will NBC and Macy's be announcing that they will be cutting all ties with the administration?
I'm fairly certain that unless things have *radically* changed in the US lately, NBC and Macy's don't have commercial agreements with the administration.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2015-07-03 00:48:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Josiahkf said: »
At that point we might as well just send all of you back to your original lands and give America back to the aboriginal people.

There are no aboriginal people on what is now this continent.
Well, not many, anyway. After we ruthlessly murdered and raped most of them for land.

Good ol' European settlers! \o/
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-07-03 00:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Well a bunch of illegals cross the border and get raped in transit, who IS doing the raping?

Answer: The other illegals.

Oh I forgot this is america, it must be privileged white males.
Because if they come in via a truck/container driven by a US citizen/resident, they are automatically excluded from consideration? Because they certainly wouldn't have any power over the people they are transporting.

There's as much logic in saying illegals are rapists as there are in saying legal residents are rapists. There certainly are rapists in either population, but it is the vast minority.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-03 01:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Produce the border guard that provided Trump with this information.
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2015-07-03 02:14:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Coyotes don't actually emigrate from Mexico.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-07-04 21:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't look now but the Donald is ahead.

Donald Trump polls top among Republicans and defends comments on immigration despite increasing opposition... with Mitt Romney saying the remarks hurt the GOP
The Daily Mail UK

So if its from America and doesn't have mammary glands sufficiently enhanced with either surgery or underwire push up bras its TOTALLY true!

Quote:
'Poll of polls' shows Trump ahead of front-runner Jeb Bush
He defended comments calling Mexican immigrants 'rapists' despite some saying that phrases in his presidential campaign announcement were racist
Former candidate Romney said that Trump made 'severe error' and hurt the Republican party with the remarks
He also blasted candidate Marco Rubio for being 'weak on immigration'
Quote:
Donald Trump continues to stand by controversial comments he made about Mexican immigrants as his standings in Republican primary polls improve despite increasing criticism.

The presidential hopeful placed ahead of perceived front-runner Jeb Bush in a new aggregated 'poll of polls' with 13.6 per cent support compared to the former Florida governor's 13.3.

The rise comes as public figures and businesses continue to admonish Trump because of the comments saying that those crossing the border from Mexico illegally were 'rapists'.

Former Republican candidate Mitt Romney told CNN Saturday that the businessman 'made a severe error in saying what he did about Mexican-Americans'.

Trump defended the remarks,and used an interview on Fox and Friends Saturday morning to take a dig at fellow presidential hopeful Marco Rubio.

'Rubio is weak on immigration,' Trump told Fox, while praising the stance of Tea Party favorite Ted Cruz.

He linked policy at the southern US border to crimes, including the San Francisco shooting of 32-year-old Kathryn Steinle by a man who had been deported back to Mexico five times.

'The crime is raging and people don't want to talk about it. And if you talk about it you're a racist,' he said Saturday.

Trump has continued to lose partnerships business after saying in his presidential announcement that migrants from Mexico are 'bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists. And some I assume are good people'.

On Saturday NASCAR decided not to hold an event at one of his hotel's in Miami. Univision and NBC have cut ties with his Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants after outrage among Hispanic and Latino groups.

'I'm a little surprised at NASCAR to be honest', Trump said.

While Trump's polling numbers have risen beyond Jeb Bush's, Romney, whose father was born in Mexico, replied that the comments have hurt the Republican party.

He replied 'yes' when asked about the matter, according to CNN.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-04 21:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I hope Trump stays near the top, this will be the easiest win for a Democrat ever.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-07-04 23:45:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Not to mention hilarious fun.

The mainstream media has stopped using "clown car" and star4ted using "hunger games" to describe the GoP race.

My favorite is still circular firing squad.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-05 01:25:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
Oh I hope Trump stays near the top, this will be the easiest win for a Democrat ever.

It might be Hillary's only chance. I'm expecting both of their numbers to implode rather soon, though.
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-07-05 05:45:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd vote for Trump just to see the world burn.

[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-05 08:06:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It's only 2015. I highly doubt Trump will be in the top this time next year.

I love how Democrats think they won as soon as the chosen one Hillary proclaimed she was owed the Presidency.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-05 08:08:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

It might be Hillary's only chance. I'm expecting both of their numbers to implode rather soon, though.

Well Hillary's campaign slogan is "I'm a woman you basically have to vote for me".
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-05 08:31:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I love how people still support Hillary despite her being backed by the very same people who caused the financial crash of 2008/2009 and are causing the next crash.

Talk about insanity.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-05 08:35:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry if the big banks ever run out of money we will bail them out too !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-05 08:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I should open up a bank. I can't give you money but I can sell you hope.
By Jetackuu 2015-07-05 09:33:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
I love how people still support Hillary despite her being backed by the very same people who caused the financial crash of 2008/2009 and are causing the next crash.

Talk about insanity.
Because third party voting is pointless, as for the primaries: don't have a reason for them there. I'm registered I.
By fonewear 2015-07-05 09:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

If I don't vote for Hillary I'm a misogynistic white male. Which is basically what I am every other day but at least on election day I'll be a feminist !

Hillary represents something more a different kind of women. An older more wrinkled America. The kind of America that doesn't think you need eight pounds of makeup to look good. She is "every woman" she could be your neighbor, pastor, or friend. Hillary is everything to America and so much more !
 Ragnarok.Yatenkou
user: Yatenkou
By Ragnarok.Yatenkou 2015-07-05 11:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-09 17:39:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Donald Trump is in 1st place in a GOP primary poll
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-09 17:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

His message really resonates with old conservative chest-beating orangutans.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 216 217 218