Changing Bank Details
 Asura.Cly
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Clyment
By Asura.Cly 2015-06-21 15:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Guys,

I need to change bank details, I have taken a Screenshot of the options I have. Where do I need to go to change them. Thanks
By swordwiz 2015-06-21 16:04:03
Link | Quote | Reply

My guess update-payment method
 Asura.Cly
By Asura.Cly 2015-06-21 16:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Swordwiz, This might be a stupid question, Could you tell me where that is on the picture linked above on dropbox?

When I click "About Payment Method" it sends me to this Link
 Asura.Cly
By Asura.Cly 2015-06-22 14:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok Was able to change my bank details by going to the Select Service option. When try to log on to FFXI it still tells me I have no Content ID.

Check if Your Character Can be Reactivated Normally
1. Log into the Square Enix Account Management System.
2. From the menu on the left, click on "Select a Service" and select "PlayOnline/FINAL FANTASY XI."
3. Select "Options List" for the service account (PlayOnline ID) you wish to check.
4. The character names that appear under "Options Cancelled/To be Cancelled" can be reactivated by simply resuming the automatic continuous option.

from Option 3 I don't see "Options List" I get this ScreenShot.

I can't Add code to existing PlayOnline service account because You cannot add expanded services because either the maximum number of service accounts have been added/registered or there are no service accounts to which the expanded services can be added/registered.

I can't Add new PlayOnline service account because The entered registration code has already been registered

I can't Transferring PlayOnline IDs because This PlayOnline ID cannot be transferred.

What are my options, any help would be great
Thanks
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-06-22 15:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Was your account banned? If you have a POL ID, it should be shown under active service accounts whether or not a character is active on it. That screenshot indicates there is no playonline ID attached to your square enix account. If banned, it'd show as 'unusable' on the main screen after first logging in.

If you have an account older than the square enix account system, you need to click transfer to attach it to your square enix account.

If you have a new CD key to create a new account, you need to click the white playonline button above 'Add new service account'. That sounds like what you're doing, but obviously if the key has already been used it can't be used again.
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-06-22 15:07:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you going from the Xbox 360 to PC? I wonder if he's having issues as a result of that.
 leo
By leo 2015-06-22 15:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

That screen suggests you never had a PlayOnline account linked to that Square Enix account before.

Do you happen to have more than one Square Enix accounts ?
I have two.
 Asura.Cly
By Asura.Cly 2015-06-22 15:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Was your account banned? If you have a POL ID, it should be shown under active service accounts whether or not a character is active on it. That screenshot indicates there is no playonline ID attached to your square enix account. If banned, it'd show as 'unusable' on the main screen after first logging in.

If you have an account older than the square enix account system, you need to click transfer to attach it to your square enix account.

If you have a new CD key to create a new account, you need to click the white playonline button above 'Add new service account'. That sounds like what you're doing, but obviously if the key has already been used it can't be used again.

I don't think I was banned. Here is a Screenshot of main page.

I have been playing on PC for over 2 years, I last logged on 2 days ago. Transferred my account when I started playing on PC.
 Asura.Cly
By Asura.Cly 2015-06-22 15:31:14
Link | Quote | Reply

leo said: »
That screen suggests you never had a PlayOnline account linked to that Square Enix account before.

Do you happen to have more than one Square Enix accounts ?
I have two.

Sadly I only have one account.
Yes it does suggest that I never linked both accounts before, but when I do try to, it gives me this ScreenShot
By swordwiz 2015-06-23 02:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you have the pol id linked to anther account ?
 Asura.Cly
By Asura.Cly 2015-06-23 07:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

swordwiz said: »
Do you have the pol id linked to anther account ?

Nope only ever had one account. I have opened up a Ticket with Square Enix Support Center, it's obvious that there is something up with my accounts.

Thanks for all the help guys. This is in the hands of the gods at SE now :)