Problems Reforging Artifact Gear?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » problems reforging artifact gear?
problems reforging artifact gear?
 Fenrir.Kak
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Kak 2015-06-09 18:29:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm attempting to reforge blu hands to 109, and its not letting me. I realize I'm supposed to on a certain mission in order to reforge AF, but I've already refoged 4 prices of my Bst armor? I'm so confused.
By Voren 2015-06-09 19:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you remember to actually look at each piece that he reforges prior to trading the items?

I came back just to check out a few things, got a reforged empy item and didn't have to do any quest prior to getting it, just looked at the item in his list, traded, waited, done.
By cadaver 2015-06-09 20:21:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I played during the free to play period, during that time I tried to 119 some whm relic and Monisette would not accept items. After trying a bunch of different things and calling GM, I talked to Sagheera again and talked about the artifact upgrades. After doing that I could upgrade to 119. Had done 4-5 pieces before I unsubbed.
By Mookies 2015-06-09 20:59:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Make sure you are trading the correct items. If you are not getting a message from the NPC, that may be the case. Also try speaking with the NPC, maybe you forgot a piece of gear on her that you were reforging?

If you've already been reforging bst armors these are the only things I can think of atm.
 Asura.Darvamos
VIP
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
By Asura.Darvamos 2015-06-09 22:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

cadaver said: »
I played during the free to play period, during that time I tried to 119 some whm relic and Monisette would not accept items. After trying a bunch of different things and calling GM, I talked to Sagheera again and talked about the artifact upgrades. After doing that I could upgrade to 119. Had done 4-5 pieces before I unsubbed.

I just had this same problem,specifically I could still do AF and EMP upgrades but not relic and I've upgraded over 50+(relic) in the past. I was told by someone that last update borked the npcs and I had to re-talk to Sagheera AND ask about restoration again. This fixed it for me too as soon as I did that. She has multi restorations you can "Ask to talk to her about." So make sure you talk about each one.