Appeals Court Rules W/ States Over Obama Immigrati

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Appeals court rules w/ states over Obama immigrati
Appeals court rules w/ states over Obama immigrati
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-28 10:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Yes, let's start an armed conflict where the battlegrounds will be in California and Texas (mostly).

I'm all for erasing California, but not Texas. We already have our own border patrol agents getting shot/killed by the Mexican Mafia, we don't need to include the Mexican Army killing them too....

pfft, armed conflict? we can just declare the first 5 miles inside Mexico to be no man's land. If anyone steps foot inside that zone we turn em into cinders.

What are you concerned about coming out of Mexico? I mean I know the war on poverty isn't going so well, but trust me this new way to fight it is going to be revolutionary.
Mexico is literally next door to me. Even though I don't see it (I never go to the Valley for this very reason), I do hear about the gruesome murders committed by the Mexican Mafia against people (usually their own drug dealers, but innocents get involved often). If the Mafia doesn't have the same respect for life, why should the Mexican Army?

You don't *** with Mexicans. Period.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-28 10:21:25
Link | Quote | Reply

KN I've got an AR-15, I'll come down with a few gallons of homebrew and we'll scare them off with it's "assault" presence.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-05-28 10:36:46
Link | Quote | Reply

So that's why Texas is considered hostile territory to the federal government.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-28 11:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

KN I've got an AR-15, I'll come down with a few gallons of homebrew and we'll scare them off with it's "assault" presence.
This is not the Alamo....
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-05-28 11:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, let's start an armed conflict where the battlegrounds will be in California and Texas (mostly).

I'm all for erasing California, but not Texas. We already have our own border patrol agents getting shot/killed by the Mexican Mafia, we don't need to include the Mexican Army killing them too....

pfft, armed conflict? we can just declare the first 5 miles inside Mexico to be no man's land. If anyone steps foot inside that zone we turn em into cinders.

What are you concerned about coming out of Mexico? I mean I know the war on poverty isn't going so well, but trust me this new way to fight it is going to be revolutionary.
What if one of those immigrants was prego? Wouldn't that be murder?
[+]
Server: Balmung
Game: FFXIV
user: Yatenkou
By Yomi Kaenbu 2015-05-28 11:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Rule number one if you ever do anything against any kind of criminal activity.

Ensure they have no way to identify you, you do not leave any identifying evidence, you leave immediately and do not drive immediately to your home or a loved one's home.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-28 12:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

/sigh. I find myself using that image more and more lately....
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-28 12:37:14
Link | Quote | Reply

More like a casualty of the mexican invasion force.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-28 13:08:57
Link | Quote | Reply

More like a casualty of the mexican invasion force.
On behalf of every single border state (including those who border Canada), I give you this message:
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-28 13:16:53
Link | Quote | Reply

KN, I pray you become a father one day. Maybe then you'll learn that caving to the tantrums of children rarely does anything but embolden them.

Clearly the only reason you would want to enforce a countries border is because you have to be a xenophobe? Could you be anymore *** stupid?
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-05-28 13:21:03
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-28 13:32:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Look, I live in San Antonio, that's no secret.

I live in an area where you have to watch out for illegal immigrants when you hire an employee, where the I-9 form is actually enforced (and audits happen regularly, even in the professional level), not handed to you as a guideline, where border patrol agents are actually on the street (not so much in SA, but anywhere south of IH10, they are everywhere), where there are multiple reports of deaths by crossings because they either died in the middle of a field, got crushed in the back of a big rig, or got murdered by xenophobes like you.

I also see how these people work harder than most anyone else who is a legal citizen, who do the jobs nobody else wants to do, and who are just as nice to everyone else, nicer to those who aren't, and who are generally good people trying to survive.

What you are proposing is not only detrimental to the nation as a whole, but also agnostic to the rest of the global community. We already have a bad rep, let's not make it any worse, k?

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-05-28 14:17:27
Link | Quote | Reply

He's not a xenophobe, guys. He's just advocating for the indiscriminate murder of "those" people.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-05-28 14:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh dear... try not to resort to the liberal style of name calling as an argument.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-28 14:23:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I live in an area where you have to watch out for illegal immigrants when you hire an employee, where the I-9 form is actually enforced (and audits happen regularly, even in the professional level), not handed to you as a guideline, where border patrol agents are actually on the street (not so much in SA, but anywhere south of IH10, they are everywhere), where there are multiple reports of deaths by crossings because they either died in the middle of a field, got crushed in the back of a big rig, or got murdered by xenophobes like you.

I also see how these people work harder than most anyone else who is a legal citizen, who do the jobs nobody else wants to do, and who are just as nice to everyone else, nicer to those who aren't, and who are generally good people trying to survive.

What you are proposing is not only detrimental to the nation as a whole, but also agnostic to the rest of the global community. We already have a bad rep, let's not make it any worse, k?

With 93 million working age people not working but still eating, the last thing we need in more low skilled workers to dilute the pool. This point couldn't be anymore obvious. Our culture needs to solidify, and it is not going to do that with millions of criminals (by the act of illegally immigrating) as well as hardened criminals pouring across the borders.

Let's not do things for the feelz m'kay?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-28 14:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

He's not a xenophobe, guys. He's just advocating for the indiscriminate murder of "those" people.
When you can't argue against what your opponent said, pretend he said something else.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-28 14:26:16
Link | Quote | Reply

When you can't argue against what your opponent said, pretend he said something else.
What were you saying then?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-05-28 14:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

They must be Nerf rockets then.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-28 14:35:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

I said we should cap immigration for a decade. But I guess it must be because I have an unreasoned fear of anything "foreign". Are you really so ignorant that you can't posit any other reason to cap immigration but xenophobia or are you of some exceptional degree of smugness that you are "willfully ignorant"?

I guess you could just hate America too.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-28 14:45:19
Link | Quote | Reply

With 93 million working age people not working but still eating, the last thing we need in more low skilled workers to dilute the pool. This point couldn't be anymore obvious. Our culture needs to solidify, and it is not going to do that with millions of criminals (by the act of illegally immigrating) as well as hardened criminals pouring across the borders.

Let's not do things for the feelz m'kay?
Look, I agree with you, the solution for our unemployment problem isn't to create more unemployed people, but in all honesty, these jobs are open for legal citizens too.

Yes, some employers (mostly individuals and very small (1-10 employees generally) businesses) will hire illegals and pay them under the table. I get that, they get busted every day, and rightly so.

But to close the borders themselves? You know how much that's going to hurt the economy? Not just trade, but production too (many of our "illegals" are on the path of citizenship, and are still in the process of getting their citizenship, so they are "legal by time"). Should these people be deported also?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-28 14:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I said we should cap immigration for a decade.
We already have caps on immigration.

There are so many visas issued by the DHS every year, and those are filled up very quickly. There is a very long nationalization process also, which requires multiple hoops to go through to be a national citizen.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-28 14:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

We already have caps on immigration.
oh ***we must all be xenophobes!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-28 14:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I said we should cap immigration for a decade. But I guess it must be because I have an unreasoned fear of anything "foreign". Are you really so ignorant that you can't posit any other reason to cap immigration but xenophobia or are you of some exceptional degree of smugness that you are "willfully ignorant"?

It's more that you even bother to say ***like this after your argument is countered and found to have no real standing because you know capping immigration does nothing to stem illegal immigration...

Well it goes without saying (i thought) that we should secure the border.

*** we got all these left over drones right? Arm em up, send em flying and fire rockets at the fools crossing the border.

I mean... KN is the one disagreeing with you the most here...
This was his reply to you
We get it, you are a xenophobe. You don't have to keep saying you are
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-28 14:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

It's more that you even bother to say ***like this after your argument is countered and found to have no real standing because you know capping immigration does nothing to stem illegal immigration...

Well it goes without saying (i thought) that we should secure the border.

*** we got all these left over drones right? Arm em up, send em flying and fire rockets at the fools crossing the border.

I mean... KN is the one disagreeing with you the most here...
Oh right, I forgot you have no sense of humor.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-28 15:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Or you're just not funny.

In any case you're given answer that we should cap immigration is just stupid... I wouldn't call you a xenophobe for that though.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-28 15:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Or you're just not funny.

In any case you're given answer that we should cap immigration is just stupid... I wouldn't call you a xenophobe for that though.
No, I'm quite funny.
By Jetackuu 2015-05-28 16:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Kira Samishii said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Kira Samishii said: »
Dear god I come back into P/R and all I can look at is the same *** people fighting over the same ***.

Get real people, Obama abused his power, and the other branches of our government had the right to repeal it. It's a democracy, not a dictatorship.

It's funny really, Obama isn't the president to use the executive power most, in fact he's used it the least in the last century

In the context of the subject: no, he didn't.

It's also not a democracy, it's a republic.

As for your first line: yes, and you participate in it too.

Edit: I was wrong, turns out the US is a Constitutional Republic, but still we retain many features of democracy
and now you know.

want to know one of the major differences, at least in my book?