Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » jumped servers, looking for linkshell
jumped servers, looking for linkshell
By mcdonalds87 2015-05-27 10:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey there. I quit the game shortly after adoulins release. I did some things with a prestigious LS (forgot name) on leviathan server. I have things like KC, maats cap, anni (99), aegis (99), ragnarok (99), Excalibur (90). I did lots of legion and odin2 back then. But without my windower macros and such I wouldn't be much help till I got that all sorted out (I'm not computer savvy. Forgive me). I have 600 stones to upgrade 2 of my relics to 119. But no idea what the prerequisites are to doing that. I'm a little clueless on the expansion, but have completed some things in adoulin before I quit. New to the server. Want to meet some good people :) and run some events if a nub to adoulin can. Thanks for your time!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-27 10:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard Hamburglers and Grimaces are looking for members.

Seems right up your alley.

You got to jump servers again though.
[+]
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-05-27 10:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

mcdonalds87 said: »
Hey there. I quit the game shortly after adoulins release. I did some things with a prestigious LS (forgot name) on leviathan server. I have things like KC, maats cap, anni (99), aegis (99), ragnarok (99), Excalibur (90). I did lots of legion and odin2 back then. But without my windower macros and such I wouldn't be much help till I got that all sorted out (I'm not computer savvy. Forgive me). I have 600 stones to upgrade 2 of my relics to 119. But no idea what the prerequisites are to doing that. I'm a little clueless on the expansion, but have completed some things in adoulin before I quit. New to the server. Want to meet some good people :) and run some events if a nub to adoulin can. Thanks for your time!

You're welcome to check out ZeroGil. We cater to new, returning and veteran players alike.

If you can't find a sack online right now then I'll keep an eye out for you when I get home.

If you're not interested then best of luck finding your new home!

EDIT: I just noticed you applied to TwoGil. That LS is no longer active. The majority of members transitioned to ZeroGil.
By mcdonalds87 2015-05-27 11:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

That sounds good to me, Avalon. I'll be on.

Lol king, I have no idea if youre being serious, but that was good haha.