Narc.
[+]
 Sylph.Ice
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2015-05-17 18:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll just say what other people are thinking. Fudge you with the GM calls.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-05-17 18:32:26
Link | Quote | Reply

No idea how you can contact GMs 283 times. Most of my 64 calls could have been avoided and I've placed exactly 5 since 2010.
 Asura.Saprykin
Server: Asura
user: UryuAsura
By Asura.Saprykin 2015-05-17 19:33:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I've played since NA launch and lived through the camping HNM and RMT days. Every Single time I saw rmt doing something against terms of service I called. Anytime I saw a player use 3rd party software to claim from across the room I called. So yeah ;; they add up!
[+]
 Sylph.Jrpg
user: ohnogc
By Sylph.Jrpg 2015-05-17 19:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I talk with NPCs more than I do people apparently (´・ω・`)
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-05-17 20:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jrpg said: »

I talk with NPCs more than I do people apparently (´・ω・`)

sometimes you just need to go with the more intelligent conversion'
[+]
By Wordspoken 2015-05-18 01:19:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I have twice as many talks with npc than in chat...
By Mookies 2015-05-18 03:55:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saprykin said: »
I've played since NA launch and lived through the camping HNM and RMT days. Every Single time I saw rmt doing something against terms of service I called. Anytime I saw a player use 3rd party software to claim from across the room I called. So yeah ;; they add up!

I used to report clipper/teleport hacks, as well as bots. But they never get banned.

I see the same botters walking around today that I reported 50x 8 months ago.

I'm at the point where I am kind of wondering where to get these bots, since you obviously don't get in trouble for it. Though I'd never be stupid enough to risk my main account over it. Windower is as far as I'd go on my main since I believe a proper MMO should have addon support.
 Asura.Saprykin
By Asura.Saprykin 2015-05-18 10:55:41
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.elitemmonetwork.com/forums/
 Asura.Saprykin
By Asura.Saprykin 2015-05-18 10:56:36
Link | Quote | Reply

That dude does it and he charges, seems to be the general consensus among those using it. I got a 72 hour ban a month ago for even trying it, so call it having bad luck but I don't touch it at all. Like smoking weed your first time and cops bust you. :/
By Ramyrez 2015-05-18 10:57:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Mmmhmm. Good luck proving that.

My wife used to claim like mad and she was on the PS2 at the time. The accusations of botting she got would get downright mean and malicious.

Remember, no one likes snitches and, unless you play entirely vanilla, reporting anyone for suspected cheating is a *** move. And if you play entirely vanilla at this point in time, being a snob about will also make everyone roll their eyes and not like you.

I bet you told on the kids who would sneak out of school and smoke, too.

Edit: Will see about posting stats when I get home. I haven't paid a great deal of attention the past few years since my playtime has cut down, but always enjoyed this event.
 Ragnarok.Nanaky
Guildwork Premium
Server: Ragnarok
user: Dianetix
By Ragnarok.Nanaky 2015-05-18 11:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Snitches get stitches.
[+]
 Odin.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Odin.Tamoa 2015-05-18 11:56:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought my 60 GM calls was bad..

Playtime 1875 days.
 Asura.Lishje
user: Lishje
By Asura.Lishje 2015-05-18 12:05:04
Link | Quote | Reply

1441 days 20hours >_>;
 Sylph.Ice
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2015-05-18 19:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
I'll bite:

My GM calls were I got stuck coming out of the Airship in Kazham, a quest was broken and I couldn't keep going, and a quest was broken and I couldn't keep going.

I used to talk in LS all the time ;_; And I'm still surprised at the number of battles and deaths. Apparently 1.5% of my battles ended in death... I tried to shoot for less than 1% so I have work to do :(

My new character participated in 31 battles, 34 deaths. You're doing good, sir haha.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-05-18 19:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

As promised previously.

1689 days, 7 hours, etc.
By jubehnka 2015-05-18 20:33:45
Link | Quote | Reply

466 days 9 hours.

I wasn't very active until 2013, but POL says I started playing in early 2004. Lots and lots of solo play.

GM calls were:
1. OMG, I'll call a GM (GM: Please don't contact us unless there's a reason)
2. Got stuck somewhere (I think upper jeuno near exit)
3. Threw away DRK AF in rage quit, regretted, asked GM if they could restore, "no, but you can reset quest" :(

All this was pre 2007.

===edit===
orz, I remember 2 now, I got stuck on airhsip during the r0 fiasco. Whenever it arrived at city or jeuno, it would R0. They eventually got me out.
 Asura.Saprykin
By Asura.Saprykin 2015-05-19 09:32:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

Mmmhmm. Good luck proving that.

My wife used to claim like mad and she was on the PS2 at the time. The accusations of botting she got would get downright mean and malicious.

Remember, no one likes snitches and, unless you play entirely vanilla, reporting anyone for suspected cheating is a *** move. And if you play entirely vanilla at this point in time, being a snob about will also make everyone roll their eyes and not like you.

I bet you told on the kids who would sneak out of school and smoke, too.

Edit: Will see about posting stats when I get home. I haven't paid a great deal of attention the past few years since my playtime has cut down, but always enjoyed this event.

Lol obviously you never camped back in the day. Camping Argus 48 hours to have a botter cheat and claim across the room? Yeah and about vanilla? Lol @ your comment. Cause windower and a clipper/claimer are the same. Sorta like murder and jaywalking are the same right ?
By Ramyrez 2015-05-19 09:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol obviously you never camped back in the day.

Look at my stats and tell me there's much of anything I've not done in this game other than calling GMs. ^^;

You're right in that I didn't camp piddly little solo NMs much, because I know how to effeciently use my time. Effort-to-reward ratio so out of whack that it was essentially worthless? No thanks.

Cause windower and a clipper/claimer are the same. Sorta like murder and jaywalking are the same right ?

The point is that no one likes a snitch. Nobody. There are people who view all third party tools as anathema and will report you if they think you're using windower, let alone clipper or whatever else.

So don't be that guy.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2015-05-19 09:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

wow. been playing for coming up on 10 years, with one GM call. You folks are crazy.
By Ramyrez 2015-05-19 10:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
wow. been playing for coming up on 10 years, with one GM call. You folks are crazy.

Right?
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-05-20 13:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Since it was free to log on, had to go ahead and get this.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [295 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Vuq
user: Delagyela
By Odin.Vuq 2016-03-10 12:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Lol obviously you never camped back in the day.

Look at my stats and tell me there's much of anything I've not done in this game other than calling GMs. ^^;

You're right in that I didn't camp piddly little solo NMs much, because I know how to effeciently use my time. Effort-to-reward ratio so out of whack that it was essentially worthless? No thanks.

Cause windower and a clipper/claimer are the same. Sorta like murder and jaywalking are the same right ?

The point is that no one likes a snitch. Nobody. There are people who view all third party tools as anathema and will report you if they think you're using windower, let alone clipper or whatever else.

So don't be that guy.

People also end up getting banned without having done anything. SE like many other games has a ban first, ask questions later attitude. So if you mistakenly report someone because you are not good with a little competition, youve ended that persons 10 years of hard work. It is heartbreaking. 283 is a lot of broken hearts.
 Asura.Cair
VIP
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2016-03-10 13:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

295 is a lot of broken days.
By KnifeKatRengar 2016-03-10 15:55:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Where do I go to get this information checked out? o.o
 Asura.Cair