New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Windower » General » Organizer!
Organizer!
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22
By Diggerguy 2015-05-30 03:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, for your reply Rooks, at no point did I think you were ignoring my post, you must have your hands full with this atm.
I used the dev version this morning and fingers crossed it seems to be working fine. Just one tiny, tiny point, the process from when I //gs o to when it says finished takes about 10 seconds as opposed to being instant. I have absolutely no problem with this, I just wondered if you had put in a latent delay somewhere in the code. My settings file is set to 0 delay. I can post the debug log if you wish if this sounds odd to you.
Thanks so much for being on top of this, this addon along with the "stna" addon are probably the most useful to me for ease of playing.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-30 09:18:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Diggerguy said: »
Thanks, for your reply Rooks, at no point did I think you were ignoring my post, you must have your hands full with this atm.
I used the dev version this morning and fingers crossed it seems to be working fine. Just one tiny, tiny point, the process from when I //gs o to when it says finished takes about 10 seconds as opposed to being instant. I have absolutely no problem with this, I just wondered if you had put in a latent delay somewhere in the code. My settings file is set to 0 delay. I can post the debug log if you wish if this sounds odd to you.
Thanks so much for being on top of this, this addon along with the "stna" addon are probably the most useful to me for ease of playing.

10 seconds is kind of long. Since you're on the dev version, can you PM me the log? I'll see if it's hanging up on something. Glad it's working, in any case!
 Bahamut.Alkk
Server: Bahamut
user: Alkai
By Bahamut.Alkk 2015-05-30 10:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't think about mentioning it when I pm'ed you the logs Rooks, but it takes much longer for me aswell when I run it, around 30 sec minimum. Thought the dev ver was supposed to be like that.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-30 12:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Alkk said: »
I didn't think about mentioning it when I pm'ed you the logs Rooks, but it takes much longer for me aswell when I run it, around 30 sec minimum. Thought the dev ver was supposed to be like that.

Nope. The only difference in the development version is that it pulls from a different repository and gets things sooner. If things are taking a while, there's a problem, and I'll have a look when I have some time today. Thirty seconds without item_delay on is absurd.
 Asura.Pooks
Server: Asura
user: Pooks
By Asura.Pooks 2015-05-30 17:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this the correct format for ignore?
Code
<ignore>
<inventory>
<1>Warp Ring</1>
<2>Echad Ring</2>
<3>Trizek Ring</3>
</inventory>
</ignore>

After doing a //gs org, I have to move these items back into my inventory. I have also tried deleting my old settings.xml file and letting organizer recreate it.
By Diggerguy 2015-05-30 18:07:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pooks said: »
Code
<ignore>
<inventory>
<1>Warp Ring</1>
<2>Echad Ring</2>
<3>Trizek Ring</3>
</inventory>
</ignore>

After doing a //gs org, I have to move these items back into my inventory. I have also tried deleting my old settings.xml file and letting organizer recreate it.

What I do for misc. stuf I need in the field that doesn't appear anywhere else in my gearswap lua is make a "dummy" set with that gear in it. Organizer reads it and either leaves it in your invent or moves it there. Like this:
Code
sets.dummy = {ring1="Trizek Ring", ring2="Capacity Ring"}

sets.dummytwo = {ring1="Echad Ring",ring2="Warp Ring", ammo="Echo Drops"}

Maybe not the most elegant way of doing this, but maybe a makeshift way for the time being.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-30 18:52:56
Link | Quote | Reply

There's actually a mechanism for this, if you're using gearswap.
Code
organizer_items = {
  echos="Echo Drops",
  shihei="Shihei",
  orb="Macrocosmic Orb"
}
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-30 18:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pooks said: »
Code
<ignore>
<inventory>
<1>Warp Ring</1>
<2>Echad Ring</2>
<3>Trizek Ring</3>
</inventory>
</ignore>

Ought to be. I'll test it and see if I broke something at some point.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-30 19:19:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Just found the ignore bug, and a performance issue while I was there. Testing now!

[Edit: https://github.com/Windower/Lua/pull/1312 has the fix. find_all_instances was looping too many times in cases where it didn't need to, so you should notice performance improvements. Ignores should work as documented now as well.]
By Sidiov 2015-05-30 19:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty sure safe2 shouldnt be used in my config below, but first thing that happens is safe2 gets stuff put in it. Did I do the settings wrong?
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-30 19:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Sidiov said: »
Pretty sure safe2 shouldnt be used in my config below, but first thing that happens is safe2 gets stuff put in it. Did I do the settings wrong?

Those settings are correct. Can you turn on verbose and look at the output?
By Sidiov 2015-05-30 19:58:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Turned on verbose, put some items in inv and ran again, they moved right to safe2:
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-30 19:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you show me the verbose from a reload of organizer?
By Sidiov 2015-05-30 20:06:05
Link | Quote | Reply

is this what you mean?
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-30 20:11:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah. It absolutely sees safe2 as a valid push destination.

Did you save the settings file? There's no reason it would pick those up if that file looks like what you posted.
By Sidiov 2015-05-30 20:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, i saved, closed, reopened, its the same so the file is valid, i searched for another settings.xml and its the only one. I even completely logged out and closed windower/pol and came back in.
*It turned verbose on jsut a minute ago when i edited and reloaded too so its reading that file for sure.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-30 20:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, let's change at least one thing; you don't need to put Inventory in bag_priority (it's always allowed, and you aren't pulling gear from inventory since that's the destination).

Let's try this instead:

[Edit: No it shouldn't matter, but it'll speed up execution time]
By Sidiov 2015-05-30 20:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

yea still using safe2.. but this is even weirder now its pushing stuff thats in my gearswap to safe2,

gs validate definitely shows this stuff in there (i set moogle_slip_gear to false, but its not just slip items, it moved some other gear on subsequent tries)
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-30 21:01:42
Link | Quote | Reply

yea still using safe2.. but this is even weirder now its pushing stuff thats in my gearswap to safe2,

gs validate definitely shows this stuff in there (i set moogle_slip_gear to false, but its not just slip items, it moved some other gear on subsequent tries)

Are you on the live windower or the dev windower? I just realized a config change I submitted isn't in live, just dev, and that would explain some of this.
By Sidiov 2015-05-30 21:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

live. I launched dev (moved my gearswap files over - edited the settings.xml to be the same. And now it wont pull any gear for any job. Not true, its doing the same thing, looks liek its trying to dump almost all my gear.. gearswap is working fine though.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-30 21:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Your computer is *** possessed.

What does verbose say now?
By Sidiov 2015-05-30 21:14:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
Your computer is *** possessed.

What does verbose say now?
I think it is. I almost want to try a different install.
It just says Done! 0 items matched 0 items missing now.
*sorry tired, that was verbose off, it sayd a bunch of skipping (every single porter slip item) because its/ set to be retained.. (they are in my gearswap tho) its NOT pulling any items from my gs out of safe/storage. but it IS putting items not in GS back in storage/safe/safe2

**OK I tried a different pc with a new install of windower moved the gearswap files over, installed organizer/gearswap - edited settings.xml. Exact same things happen. BTW, this actually worked perfectly last time i used it 3 days ago.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-30 21:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyway, if you're on the dev windower, do this:

Reload organizer and run a gs org. There will be a file in data called organizer-debug.log. Put that file somewhere I can grab it and I'll have a look (settings too, if you could).

It's still something with your config; there is a hard check in move() that prevents from pushing to a bag not in the whitelist.
By Sidiov 2015-05-30 21:43:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I PMd you a file location.
I moved gear that is in GS to each location, it isnt pulling anything.

I moved extra items into inventory, it doesnt seem to be removing them.

Settings file on dev versionis as follows:

Gearswap is working properly as far as I can tell.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-30 22:06:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I PMd you a file location.
I moved gear that is in GS to each location, it isnt pulling anything.

I moved extra items into inventory, it doesnt seem to be removing them.

Gearswap is working properly as far as I can tell.

Well, it's reading your config correctly at least, and not dumping things into safe2. How full are your inventories? It looks like case/safe/locker are full or close to it, which might be part of the problem.
By Sidiov 2015-05-30 22:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I see that, looks like that was my mistake I changed case to storage (was a brain fart) its putting stuff away - BUT its stuff that was in my GS file, AND its not pulling things from my GS file that are in those bags. For instance, gende gages and terpander are in safe, plenty of inv, and nothing coming out. I made a space in storage, and my bihu legs+1 went in there even tho they are in gs, and when i gs validate, they are now missing (of course).

I reuploaded the file to the same location if you want to see.
By Diggerguy 2015-05-31 02:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I grabbed the latest version from the link you posted earlier
I found that although it is quicker there is still a 20 second delay whilst the gear is collected, dumped etc. I have PM'd you the latest debug file, hope it helps.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-31 09:29:31
Link | Quote | Reply

v2015.05.30 is live, which fixes an ignore bug, several crashers, a config problem, and adds performance improvements.

v2015.05.31 is on dev, which greatly improves performance by disabling the logging by default (file I/O is sloooooow)
 Bahamut.Alkk
Server: Bahamut
user: Alkai
By Bahamut.Alkk 2015-05-31 10:13:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you link the new dev version please? The one from earlier shows 2 days old
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator