Organizer!
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22
 Phoenix.Keido
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Keido
By Phoenix.Keido 2016-06-28 20:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else's Organizer just stop working for no reason. I have not changed any files since the other day. Now today when I type in //gs org or //gs loadout I get command not found error.

Had to reload everything switch jobs and then it worked just fine.
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2016-06-29 15:28:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Flippant did you have a chance to submit your updates to Github so they can be pushed live for everyone?

Also let me take the chance to further thank you, you have no idea how much I apreciated your help :)
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-06-29 15:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

It's fixed? Which files need changed? I'll get them into github.
 Ragnarok.Flippant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2016-06-29 15:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I have not. I will have to actually make the changes and test it on the live version of Organizer since I made the edits on Rook's unpublished version.

You can keep reminding me in PMs, because I will keep forgetting.

Edit:
Rooks said: »
It's fixed? Which files need changed? I'll get them into github.
I only fixed the issue of the default GS command (//gs org) not recognizing items that were in wardrobe2, which was exacerbating the underlying issue, which is explained in more detail on this post (and two posts above, where I realized what was happening):
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/46589/organizer/14/#3116492
(Well, and also changed the line that was making gs org not work at all for people.)
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2016-06-30 07:39:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like the same "mod" Flippant applied to make Wardrobe2 work 100% will have to be applied to Wardrobe3 and 4 soon, but that should be easy to do now, after what he changed in the Wardrobe2 logic?
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-06-30 08:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
Wardrobe3 and 4

What

/reads news

Conditional bags? ***!

Anyway, I'll try to get that into Windower today if no one beats me to it.
[+]
 Asura.Lewyo
user: Lewyo
By Asura.Lewyo 2016-07-16 11:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Did the new files added yesterday when i ran org fix the issue of it not seeing inventory over 160 items... i.e Wardrobe 2, 3, 4?
By Selindrile 2016-07-16 13:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lewyo said: »
Did the new files added yesterday when i ran org fix the issue of it not seeing inventory over 160 items... i.e Wardrobe 2, 3, 4?

As far as I can tell yes, my Blu seems to gear up fine now, though Flippant said there was another underlying issue, for me it's working so far, knock on wood.
By Verda 2016-07-20 18:05:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks I have a working version of loadout that works for me, I want to share with you. I'm not sure we have the same idea of how it should work though, it basically does what I want it to do, and doesn't account for things like other people maybe not wanting it to work that way or wardrobe 3 and 4 not being purchased, so I wanted to share w/ you if you get time.

Also, I've completed two aeonics in the time guildwork has been broked :) Is there any word from the guildwork plugin authors on when that might be fixed?
By Verda 2016-07-21 12:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is how I have it working just fyi maybe can suggest changes for a release version.
* GS runs and populates the "for show" file lists and puts them in organizer's directory
* Organizer runs the parent function, with a safeguard of 10 runs during that time get and tidy are called.
* get goes over every item, and if it does not find it in inventory, or any wardrobes, it puts it into your inventory. If it is in your inventory already, it tries to move it to wardrobe 1 and 2 and if it is in wardrobe 3 or 4 it will not pull it, just leaves it there. If inventory is full, it returns so tidy can run.
* tidy runs, and first tries to put away anything in your inventory. Then it runs over wardrobes, here is where I made the biggest change to leave stuff in wardrobes if it's there and in your set, and if it's not, it does a double move (first a transfer to the inventory and then a put away call on the same item).
* it does this till done or safeguard is reached.

I think it's mostly how you wanted, but I think to please both old and new users and allow pref there needs to be a setting on how to treat every wardrobe. For instance, many do not want things pulled or pushed to certain wardrobes or any, and if you're like me you want to stuff inventory into wardrobes. I have however started using wardrobe 4 as my all jobs item container, to save on the number of moves organizer has to do by a lot. I propose some sort of setting in the xml file, to allow people to set which wardrobes are not touched, and also some sort of setting for just not enabling them altogether. (Could default 3 and 4 off and people who purchase the service can turn it on?). This would take some reworking of the code I have, and has an effect on items.lua file as well.

The fixes I had to make was get was trying to move directly from a wardrobe to safe/storage/locker which is an illegal move, and accounting for full inventory or full bags. I also had to make it not pull from wardrobes if they were in the sets already, and add ward3 and ward4. The rest worked for me so good job.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [75 days between previous and next post]
By andy1110 2016-10-04 21:07:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Is organizer broken? It's been working fine til a few days ago, when I run //org o, I get an this error:

Organizer: Lua runtime error: D:/Windower4//addons/organizer/items.lua:70: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

anyone know how to fix this?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [50 days between previous and next post]
By suziq 2016-11-23 19:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Any idea what this error might mean?

Gearswap: Lua runtime error : ...gramfiles (x86)/Windower4//addons/GearSwap/flow.lua:102:

User Event Error: ...6)/Windower4/addons/GearSwap/libs/organizer-lib.lua:101: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Thanks
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [38 days between previous and next post]
By Zubis 2016-12-31 22:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a command in Organizer to basically say "show me all in my Inventory/Mog Safe/Wardrobe" that's not in my Gearswap?
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-12-31 22:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Zubis said: »
Is there a command in Organizer to basically say "show me all in my Inventory/Mog Safe/Wardrobe" that's not in my Gearswap?
Nope but this does that. http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/49796/introducing-closetcleaner-new-addon/
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [83 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Jiib
Server: Shiva
user: jiibjiib
By Shiva.Jiib 2017-03-24 12:10:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Lua runtime error: libs/extdata.lua:1475: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'cur_val' (a nil value)

I have checked and all my gear sets with augmented gear, and they are working on all of my jobs. On every gearswap lua for every job I get this error when I try to use organizer. I went and checked every augment on my BLU GS and scrubbed it with a fine tooth comb only to get the same error when unloading/reloading when I use //gs org. So its not a broken augment or something input incorrectly because I used to //gs export function to rebuild every set in my lua and I am still getting this error. Any help? I have found many posts with "I have this issue" then "resolved" but I have yet to find where someone has posted the solution to this error. Anything to fix this would be appreciated.
 Shiva.Jiib
Server: Shiva
user: jiibjiib
By Shiva.Jiib 2017-03-24 12:26:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha I saw an old old post from Rooks about having a linkshell you've never used and that was correct, I did, and that got rid of error 1475. So I got to thinking "Do I have any pearls I have never equipped, or handed out?" And so I combed through stuff and tossed ones I dont plan to equip or hand out. Then I started getting .lua:358 (a nil value) error which in the config file is usable bags. So I went into the settings.xml and changed my dump bags to satchel/sack/case, saved unloaded and loaded and BAM! Zero error when trying to load up Organizer with //gs ORG. So if you have a 'Cur_val' 1475, or (a nil value) 358, comb through your shells/sacks/pearls of pearls you've never equipped and toss some stuff or equip it. with 358, change your dump bags if doing organizer outside MH and it should fix the issue. GL everyone and thanks Rooks!!

@Rooks
By andy1110 2017-03-24 20:54:42
Link | Quote | Reply

hey guys, when I try //org freeze in MH today and error msg shows up:

Organizer: Lua runtime error: ...../organizer.lua:329; attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

does anyone how to fix it? thanks in advance
By Aeyela 2017-04-05 17:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I'll be whacking off to this later. How have I lived all these years without it? Thanks so much!

Ah, I have one question. Is there a way of making it put unneeded equipment in my inventory back in storage?
Just needed to add Satchel, Case, etc, to dump bags, didn't have room elsewhere.
 Sylph.Dravidian
Server: Sylph
user: Eliseus
By Sylph.Dravidian 2017-04-06 17:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Does ignore not work when trying to use things like Satchel? For example, this is what I have on my ignore to throw everything that I consider misc atm back to my satchel.
Code
			<Satchel>
				<Abdhaljs_Seal>Abdhaljs Seal</Abdhaljs_Seal>
				<Adlivun_Bullet_Pouch>Ad. Bull. Pouch</Adlivun_Bullet_Pouch>
				<Crepe_B_Helene>Crepe B. Helene</Crepe_B_Helene>
				<Kins_Scale>Kin's Scale</Kins_Scale>
				<Marinara_Slice_1>Marinara Slice +1</Marinara_Slice_1>
				<Miso_Ramen>Miso Ramen</Miso_Ramen>
				<Miso_Ramen_1>Miso Ramen +1</Miso_Ramen_1>
				<Mog_Pell_Silver>Mog Pell (Silver)</Mog_Pell_Silver>
				<Orichalcum_Bullet_Pouch>O. Bull. Pouch</Orichalcum_Bullet_Pouch>
				<Prism_Powder>Prism Powder</Prism_Powder>
				<Sanjaku_Tenugui>Sanjaku-Tenugui</Sanjaku_Tenugui>
				<Shihei>Shihei</Shihei>
				<Shinobi_Tabi>Shinobi-Tabi</Shinobi_Tabi>
				<Silent_Oil>Silent Oil</Silent_Oil>
				<Special_Gobbiedial_Key>SP Gobbie Key</Special_Gobbiedial_Key>
				<Sublime_Sushi>Sublime Sushi</Sublime_Sushi>
				<Toolbag_Shihei>Toolbag (Shihe)</Toolbag_Shihei>
				<Trump_Card>Trump Card</Trump_Card>
				<Trump_Card_Case>Trump Card Case</Trump_Card_Case>
			</Satchel>

I was assuming with
Quote:
ignore: Define specific items/locations that should never be touched. For example:
Code
Code
<ignore>
  <wardrobe>
    <1>Warp Ring</1>
    <2>Emperor Band</2>
  </wardrobe>
</ignore>

would ensure that your Warp Ring and Emperor Band would never leave your Mog Wardrobe due to organizer's doing. It will happily put them back there for you, though.

It would work for any bag, but does it not?

I tried different things in my dump bag sections from removing satchel, putting it back in, changing the order, but nothing really works.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [80 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Kazaki
user: Kazaki
By Asura.Kazaki 2017-06-26 03:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
So, thinking about the gathering multiple instances of an item problem, I don't think it makes sense for one of the existing commands to do it, but what would people think about:

//org consolidate

Did consolidate ever become a thing? Or if not, is there a way to do it? Would love this.

Sorry for the necro bump.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [41 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Kazaki
By Asura.Kazaki 2017-08-05 18:33:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Jiib said: »
Haha I saw an old old post from Rooks about having a linkshell you've never used and that was correct, I did, and that got rid of error 1475. So I got to thinking "Do I have any pearls I have never equipped, or handed out?" And so I combed through stuff and tossed ones I dont plan to equip or hand out. Then I started getting .lua:358 (a nil value) error which in the config file is usable bags. So I went into the settings.xml and changed my dump bags to satchel/sack/case, saved unloaded and loaded and BAM! Zero error when trying to load up Organizer with //gs ORG. So if you have a 'Cur_val' 1475, or (a nil value) 358, comb through your shells/sacks/pearls of pearls you've never equipped and toss some stuff or equip it. with 358, change your dump bags if doing organizer outside MH and it should fix the issue. GL everyone and thanks Rooks!!

@Rooks

Getting this same error but equipping all linkpearls didn't fix it... is there anything else that can cause it?

Edit: when using //gs org

Edit 2: Dropped the most recent linkpearl I received and it started working... Gonna get the shell from the leader again and see if it still works.

Edit 3: Steps to reproduce:

1. Dropped pearl = //gs org works perfectly
2. Get pearl from leader again
3. Equip pearl as #1 and only linkshell equipped.
4. Zone into mog house
5. Wait for item loading icons to finish (top right)
6. Speak in linkshell
7. //gs org = error
Administrator
By Rooks 2017-08-06 07:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, that's weird as hell. I'll see if I can reproduce it later today when I'm in XI.
 Asura.Kazaki
By Asura.Kazaki 2017-08-06 09:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, that's weird as hell. I'll see if I can reproduce it later today when I'm in XI.

Thanks Rooks, if there's anything I can do to help troubleshoot let me know. I'm going to ask the leader to temporarily make my pearl a sack to see if that changes anything when they are online.
 Asura.Kazaki
By Asura.Kazaki 2017-08-06 15:50:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Update: Sack makes no difference.
By Blazed1979 2017-08-06 15:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

is there anyway to stop organizer from randomly splitting my consumables and stackables?
stuff like food and omen cards always get split in the most random way between inventory and other storage areas.
 Asura.Kazaki
By Asura.Kazaki 2017-08-08 17:30:03
Link | Quote | Reply

The most recent update to resources hasn't fixed it either. Not sure if that makes a difference or not but thought it might be worth letting you know :)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [84 days between previous and next post]
By Havok16 2017-10-31 11:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Guys

I'm struggling with an error in my bst.lua and only with bst.lua.
the error says

>Gearswap: Lua runtime error: Gearswap/flow.lua:102:
>User event error: ...6)Windower4/Addons/Gearswap/libs/organizer-lib.lua:101: atempt to get lenght of field '?'(a nil value)

My bst lua was working well, then i modified some gear like usualy with every other lua, but i get this error randomly. i cancelled lua and did a new one again. worked fine, modified again and got the error.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-10-31 11:41:19
Link | Quote | Reply

You probably want to post the lua file in question so someone could take a look at it.
By Havok16 2017-10-31 11:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

it is very long. wont let me! any solution? i'll split it in 2 parts
By Havok16 2017-10-31 11:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

-------------------------------
-- General Gearswap Commands --
-------------------------------
-- F9 cycles Accuracy modes
-- ctrl+F9 cycles Hybrid modes
-- F10 equips Physical Defense
-- alt+F10 toggles Kiting on or off
-- ctrl+F10 cycles Physical Defense modes
-- F11 equips Magical Defense
-- alt+F12 turns off Defense modes
-- ctrl+F12 cycles Idle modes
--
-- Keep in mind that any time you Change Jobs/Subjobs, your Pet/Correlation/etc reset to default options.
-- F12 will list your current options.
--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Initialization function that defines sets and variables to be used.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- IMPORTANT: Make sure to also get the Mote-Include.lua file (and its supplementary files) to go with this.

-- Initialization function for this job file.
function get_sets()
mote_include_version = 2

-- Load and initialize the include file.
include('Mote-Include.lua')
include('organizer-lib')
end

function job_setup()
-- Display and Random Lockstyle Generator options
DisplayPetBuffTimers = 'false'
DisplayModeInfo = 'false'
RandomLockstyleGenerator = 'true'

PetName = 'None';PetJob = 'None';PetInfo = 'None';ReadyMoveOne = 'None';ReadyMoveTwo = 'None';ReadyMoveThree = 'None'
pet_info_update()

-- Input Pet:TP Bonus values for Skirmish Axes used during Pet Buffs
TP_Bonus_Main = 200
TP_Bonus_Sub = 200

-- 1200 Job Point Gift Bonus (Set equal to 0 if below 1200 Job Points)
TP_Gift_Bonus = 40

-- (Adjust Run Wild Duration based on # of Job Points)
RunWildDuration = 340;RunWildIcon = 'abilities/00121.png'
RewardRegenIcon = 'spells/00023.png'
SpurIcon = 'abilities/00037.png'
BubbleCurtainDuration = 180;BubbleCurtainIcon = 'spells/00048.png'
ScissorGuardIcon = 'spells/00043.png'
SecretionIcon = 'spells/00053.png'
RageIcon = 'abilities/00002.png'
RhinoGuardIcon = 'spells/00053.png'
ZealousSnortIcon = 'spells/00057.png'

-- Display Mode Info as on-screen Text
TextBoxX = 1075
TextBoxY = 47
TextSize = 10

-- List of Equipment Sets created for Random Lockstyle Generator
-- (If you want to have the same Lockstyle every time, reduce the list to a single Equipset #)
random_lockstyle_list = {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11}

state.Buff['Aftermath: Lv.3'] = buffactive['Aftermath: Lv.3'] or false
state.Buff['Killer Instinct'] = buffactive['Killer Instinct'] or false

if DisplayModeInfo == 'true' then
DisplayTrue = 1
end

get_combat_form()
get_melee_groups()
end

function user_setup()
state.OffenseMode:options('Normal', 'MedAcc', 'HighAcc', 'MaxAcc')
state.WeaponskillMode:options('Normal', 'WSMedAcc', 'WSHighAcc')
state.HybridMode:options('Normal', 'Hybrid', 'PetSB', 'PetSTP')
state.CastingMode:options('Normal')
state.IdleMode:options('Normal', 'Reraise')
state.RestingMode:options('Normal')
state.PhysicalDefenseMode:options('PetPDT', 'PDT')
state.MagicalDefenseMode:options('PetMDT', 'MDTShell', 'MEva')
select_default_macro_book()
set_lockstyle()

-- Set up Jug Pet cycling and keybind Alt+F8/Ctrl+F8
-- INPUT PREFERRED JUG PETS HERE
state.JugMode = M{['description']='Jug Mode', 'Meaty Broth', 'Bubbly Broth', 'Livid Broth',
'Tant. Broth', 'Blackwater Broth', 'Bug-Ridden Broth', 'Electrified Broth', 'Wetlands Broth', 'Spicy Broth'}
send_command('bind !f8 gs c cycle JugMode')
send_command('bind ^f8 gs c cycleback JugMode')

-- Set up Monster Correlation Modes and keybind Alt+F11
state.CorrelationMode = M{['description']='Correlation Mode', 'Neutral', 'Favorable'}
send_command('bind !f11 gs c cycle CorrelationMode')

-- Set up Axe Swapping Modes and keybind alt+=
state.AxeMode = M{['description']='Axe Mode', 'PetOnly', 'NoSwaps'}
send_command('bind != gs c cycle AxeMode')

-- Keybind Ctrl+F11 to cycle Magical Defense Modes
send_command('bind ^f11 gs c cycle MagicalDefenseMode')

-- Set up Treasure Modes and keybind Ctrl+`
state.TreasureMode = M{['description']='Treasure Mode', 'Tag', 'Normal'}
send_command('bind ^` gs c cycle TreasureMode')

-- Set up Lag Modes and keybind Ctrl+=
state.LagMode = M{['description']='Lag Mode', 'Normal', 'Lag'}
send_command('bind ^= gs c cycle LagMode')

-- 'Out of Range' distance; Melee WSs will auto-cancel
target_distance = 8

-- Categorized list of Ready moves
physical_ready_moves = S{'Foot Kick','Whirl Claws','Sheep Charge','Lamb Chop','Head Butt','Wild Oats',
'Leaf Dagger','Claw Cyclone','Razor Fang','Nimble Snap','Cyclotail','Rhino Attack','Power Attack',
'Mandibular Bite','Big Scissors','Grapple','Spinning Top','Double Claw','Frogkick','Blockhead',
'Brain Crush','Tail Blow','??? Needles','Needleshot','Scythe Tail','Ripper Fang','Chomp Rush',
'Recoil Dive','Sudden Lunge','Spiral Spin','Wing Slap','Beak Lunge','Suction','Back Heel',
'Fantod','Tortoise Stomp','Sensilla Blades','Tegmina Buffet','Swooping Frenzy','Pentapeck',
'Sweeping Gouge','Somersault','Tickling Tendrils','Pecking Flurry','Sickle Slash'}

magic_atk_ready_moves = S{'Dust Cloud','Cursed Sphere','Venom','Toxic Spit','Bubble Shower','Drainkiss',
'Silence Gas','Dark Spore','Fireball','Plague Breath','Snow Cloud','Charged Whisker','Purulent Ooze',
'Corrosive Ooze','Aqua Breath','Stink Bomb','Nectarous Deluge','Nepenthic Plunge','Pestilent Plume',
'Foul Waters','Acid Spray','Infected Leech','Gloom Spray'}

magic_acc_ready_moves = S{'Sheep Song','Scream','Dream Flower','Roar','Gloeosuccus','Palsy Pollen',
'Soporific','Geist Wall','Toxic Spit','Numbing Noise','Spoil','Hi-Freq Field','Sandpit','Sandblast',
'Venom Spray','Filamented Hold','Queasyshroom','Numbshroom','Spore','Shakeshroom','Infrasonics',
'Chaotic Eye','Blaster','Intimidate','Noisome Powder','Acid Mist','TP Drainkiss','Choke Breath',
'Jettatura','Molting Plumage','Spider Web'}

multi_hit_ready_moves = S{'Pentapeck','Tickling Tendrils','Sweeping Gouge','Chomp Rush','Wing Slap',
'Pecking Flurry'}

tp_based_ready_moves = S{'Foot Kick','Dust Cloud','Snow Cloud','Sheep Song','Sheep Charge','Lamb Chop',
'Head Butt','Scream','Dream Flower','Wild Oats','Leaf Dagger','Claw Cyclone','Razor Fang','Roar',
'Gloeosuccus','Palsy Pollen','Soporific','Cursed Sphere','Somersault','Geist Wall','Numbing Noise',
'Frogkick','Nimble Snap','Cyclotail','Spoil','Rhino Attack','Hi-Freq Field','Sandpit','Sandblast',
'Mandibular Bite','Metallic Body','Bubble Shower','Grapple','Spinning Top','Double Claw','Spore',
'Filamented Hold','Blockhead','Fireball','Tail Blow','Plague Breath','Brain Crush','Infrasonics',
'Needleshot','Chaotic Eye','Blaster','Ripper Fang','Intimidate','Recoil Dive','Water Wall',
'Sudden Lunge','Noisome Powder','Wing Slap','Beak Lunge','Suction','Drainkiss','Acid Mist',
'TP Drainkiss','Back Heel','Jettatura','Choke Breath','Fantod','Charged Whisker','Purulent Ooze',
'Corrosive Ooze','Tortoise Stomp','Aqua Breath','Sensilla Blades','Tegmina Buffet','Sweeping Gouge',
'Tickling Tendrils','Pecking Flurry','Pestilent Plume','Foul Waters','Spider Web','Gloom Spray'}

-- List of Pet Buffs and Ready moves exclusively modified by Pet TP Bonus gear.
pet_buff_moves = S{'Reward','Spur','Run Wild','Wild Carrot','Bubble Curtain','Scissor Guard','Secretion','Rage',
'Harden Shell','Rhino Guard','Zealous Snort'}

-- List of Jug Modes that will cancel if Call Beast is used (Bestial Loyalty-only jug pets, HQs generally).
call_beast_cancel = S{'Vis. Broth','Ferm. Broth','Bubbly Broth','Windy Greens','Bug-Ridden Broth','Tant. Broth',
'Glazed Broth','Slimy Webbing','Deepwater Broth','Venomous Broth','Heavenly Broth'}

-- List of abilities to reference for applying Treasure Hunter gear.
abilities_to_check = S{'Feral Howl','Quickstep','Box Step','Stutter Step','Desperate Flourish',
'Violent Flourish','Animated Flourish','Provoke','Dia','Dia II','Flash','Bio','Bio II',
'Sleep','Sleep II','Drain','Aspir','Dispel','Stun','Steal','Mug'}

enmity_plus_moves = S{'Provoke','Berserk','Warcry','Aggressor','Holy Circle','Sentinel','Last Resort',
'Souleater','Vallation','Swordplay'}

-- Random Lockstyle generator.
if RandomLockstyleGenerator == 'true' then
local randomLockstyle = random_lockstyle_list[math.random(1, #random_lockstyle_list)]
send_command('@wait 5;input /lockstyleset '.. randomLockstyle)
end

display_mode_info()
end

function file_unload()
if binds_on_unload then
binds_on_unload()
end

-- Unbinds the Reward, Correlation, JugMode, AxeMode and Treasure hotkeys.
send_command('unbind !=')
send_command('unbind ^=')
send_command('unbind @=')
send_command('unbind !f8')
send_command('unbind ^f8')
send_command('unbind @f8')
send_command('unbind ^f11')

-- Removes any Text Info Boxes
send_command('text JugPetText delete')
send_command('text CorrelationText delete')
send_command('text AxeModeText delete')
send_command('text AccuracyText delete')
end

-- BST gearsets
function init_gear_sets()

--------------------
-- AUGMENTED GEAR --
--------------------

Pet_Idle_AxeMain = "Guttler"
Pet_Idle_AxeSub = "Arktoi"
Pet_PDT_AxeMain = "Izizoeksi"
Pet_PDT_AxeSub = "Arktoi"
Pet_MDT_AxeMain = "Izizoeksi"
Pet_MDT_AxeSub = "Arktoi"
Pet_TP_AxeMain = "Guttler"
Pet_TP_AxeSub = { name="Skullrender", augments={'DMG:+15','Pet: Accuracy+20','Pet: Attack+20',}}
Pet_Regen_AxeMain = { name="Skullrender", augments={'DMG:+15','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+15','Pet: "Regen"+2',}}
Pet_Regen_AxeSub = { name="Skullrender", augments={'DMG:+15','Pet: Accuracy+20','Pet: Attack+20',}}

Ready_Atk_Axe = { name="Skullrender", augments={'DMG:+15','Pet: Accuracy+20','Pet: Attack+20',}}
Ready_Atk_Axe2 = "Arktoi"
Ready_Atk_TPBonus_Axe = { name="Skullrender", augments={'DMG:+15','Pet: Accuracy+20','Pet: Attack+20',}}
Ready_Atk_TPBonus_Axe2 = { name="Skullrender", augments={'DMG:+15','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+15','Pet: "Regen"+2',}}

Ready_Acc_Axe = "Arktoi"
Ready_Acc_Axe2 = { name="Skullrender", augments={'DMG:+15','Pet: Accuracy+20','Pet: Attack+20',}}
Ready_Acc_TPBonus_Axe = { name="Skullrender", augments={'DMG:+15','Pet: Accuracy+20','Pet: Attack+20',}}

Ready_MAB_Axe = { name="Skullrender", augments={'DMG:+15','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+15','Pet: "Regen"+2',}}
Ready_MAB_Axe2 = "Deacon Tabar"
Ready_MAB_TPBonus_Axe = { name="Skullrender", augments={'DMG:+15','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+15','Pet: "Regen"+2',}}
Ready_MAB_TPBonus_Axe2 = "Deacon Tabar"

Ready_MAcc_Axe = { name="Skullrender", augments={'DMG:+15','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+15','Pet: "Regen"+2',}}
Ready_MAcc_Axe2 = "Deacon Tabar"

Reward_Axe = "Arktoi"
Reward_Axe2 = { name="Skullrender", augments={'DMG:+15','Pet: Accuracy+20','Pet: Attack+20',}}
Reward_hands = "Totemic Gloves +1"
Reward_back = "Artio's Mantle"

Pet_PDT_head = "Anwig Salade"
Pet_PDT_body = "Totemic Jackcoat +2"
Pet_PDT_hands = "Taeon Gloves"
Pet_PDT_legs = "Tali'ah Seraweels +2"
Pet_PDT_feet = "Totemic Gaiters +2"
Pet_PDT_back = "Pastoralist's Mantle"

Pet_MDT_head = "Anwig Salade"
Pet_MDT_body = "Totemic Jackcoat +2"
Pet_MDT_hands = "Taeon Gloves"
Pet_MDT_legs = "Tali'ah Seraweels +2"
Pet_MDT_feet = "Totemic Gaiters +2"

Pet_DT_head = "Anwig Salade"
Pet_DT_body = "Totemic Jackcoat +2"
Pet_DT_hands = "Totemic Gloves +1"
Pet_DT_legs = "Tali'ah Seraweels +2"
Pet_DT_feet = "Totemic Gaiters +2"

Pet_Regen_head = "Anwig Salade"
Pet_Regen_body = "Totemic Jackcoat +2"
Pet_Regen_hands = "Taeon Gloves"
Pet_Regen_legs = "Tali'ah Seraweels +2"
Pet_Regen_feet = "Totemic Gaiters +2"
Pet_Regen_back = "Artio's Mantle"

Ready_Atk_head = "Emicho Coronet"
Ready_Atk_body = "Totemic Jackcoat +2"
Ready_Atk_hands = "Nukumi Manoplas +1"
Ready_Atk_legs = "Tali'ah Seraweels +2"
Ready_Atk_feet = "Totemic Gaiters +2"
Ready_Atk_back ="Artio's Mantle"

Ready_Acc_head = "Tali'ah Turban +1"
Ready_Acc_body = "Totemic Jackcoat +2"
Ready_Acc_hands = "Nukumi Manoplas +1"
Ready_Acc_legs = "Tali'ah Seraweels +2"
Ready_Acc_feet = "Totemic Gaiters +2"
Ready_Acc_back = "Artio's Mantle"

Ready_MAB_head = "Tali'ah Turban +1"
Ready_MAB_body = "Emicho Haubert"
Ready_MAB_hands = "Nukumi Manoplas +1"
Ready_MAB_legs = "Tali'ah Seraweels +2"
Ready_MAB_feet = "Tali'ah Crackows +1"

Ready_MAcc_head = "Tali'ah Turban +1"
Ready_MAcc_body = "Tali'ah Manteel +1"
Ready_MAcc_hands = "Tali'ah Gages +1"
Ready_MAcc_legs = "Tali'ah Seraweels +2"
Ready_MAcc_feet = "Tali'ah Crackows +1"
Ready_MAcc_back = "Artio's Mantle"

Ready_DA_axe = { name="Skullrender", augments={'DMG:+15','Pet: Accuracy+20','Pet: Attack+20',}}
Ready_DA_head = "Emicho Coronet"
Ready_DA_body = "Emicho Haubert"
Ready_DA_hands = "Emicho Gauntlets"
Ready_DA_legs = "Emicho Hose"
Ready_DA_feet = "Totemic Gaiters +2"

Pet_Melee_head = "Emicho Coronet"
Pet_Melee_body = "Emicho Haubert"
Pet_Melee_hands = "Emicho Gauntlets"
Pet_Melee_legs = "Emicho Hose"
Pet_Melee_feet = "Totemic Gaiters +2"

Pet_SB_body = "Emicho Haubert"

Hybrid_head = "Despair Helm"
Hybrid_body = Pet_PDT_body
Hybrid_hands = Pet_PDT_hands
Hybrid_legs = "Tali'ah Seraweels +2"
Hybrid_feet = "Tali'ah Crackows +1"

DW_head = "Emicho Coronet"
DW_body = "Emicho Haubert"
DW_hands = "Emicho Gauntlets"
DW_legs = "Emicho Hose"
DW_feet = "Totemic Gaiters +2"
DW_back = "Artio's Mantle"

MAB_head = "Jumalik Helm"
MAB_body = "Jumalik Mail"
MAB_hands = "Leyline Gloves"
MAB_legs = "Emicho Hose"
MAB_feet = "Totemic Gaiters +2"

FC_head = "Tali'ah Turban +1"
FC_body = "Tali'ah Manteel +1"
FC_hands = "Leyline Gloves"
FC_legs = "Taeon Tights"
FC_feet = "Totemic Gaiters +2"
FC_back = "Artio's Mantle"

MAcc_head = "Tali'ah Turban +1"
MAcc_body = "Tali'ah Manteel +1"
MAcc_hands = "Tali'ah Gages +1"
MAcc_legs = "Tali'ah Seraweels +2"
MAcc_feet = "Tali'ah Crackows +1"
MAcc_back = "Artio's Mantle"

MEva_Axe_main = "Kumbhakarna"
MEva_Axe_sub = "Arktoi"
MEva_head = "Tali'ah Turban +1"
MEva_body = "Totemic Jackcoat +2"
MEva_hands = "Leyline Gloves"
MEva_legs = "Arjuna Breeches"
MEva_feet = "Shukuyu Sune-Ate"
MEva_back = "Artio's Mantle"

CB_head = {name="Acro Helm", augments={'Pet: Mag. Acc.+25','"Call Beast" ability delay -5',}}
CB_body = "Mirke Wardecors"
CB_hands = "Ankusa Gloves"
CB_legs = {name="Acro Breeches", augments={'Pet: Mag. Acc.+25','"Call Beast" ability delay -5',}}
CB_feet = "Armada Sollerets"

Cure_Potency_axe = { name="Skullrender", augments={'DMG:+15','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+15','Pet: "Regen"+2',}}
Cure_Potency_head = "Emicho Coronet"
Cure_Potency_body = "Jumalik Mail"
Cure_Potency_hands = "Buremte Gloves"
Cure_Potency_legs = "Totemic Trousers +1"
Cure_Potency_feet = "Totemic Gaiters +2"
Cure_Potency_back = "Artio's Mantle"

Waltz_back = "Artio's Mantle"

STR_DA_back = "Artio's Mantle"
STR_WS_back = "Artio's Mantle"
Onslaught_back = "Artio's Mantle"
Primal_back = "Artio's Mantle"
Cloud_back = "Artio's Mantle"

TH_hands = "Tali'ah Gages +1"
TH_legs = "Tali'ah Seraweels +2"

Enmity_plus_feet = "Tali'ah Crackows +1"
Enmity_plus_back = "Artio's Mantle"

sets.Enmity = {ammo="Paeapua",
head="Rabid Visor",neck="Unmoving Collar",ear1="Friomisi Earring",ear2="Cryptic Earring",
body="Emet Harness +1",hands="Macabre Gauntlets +1",ring1="Petrov Ring",ring2="Begrudging Ring",
back=Enmity_plus_back,waist="Sinew Belt",feet=Enmity_plus_feet}
sets.EnmityNE = set_combine(sets.Enmity, {main="Guttler",sub="Freydis"})
sets.EnmityNEDW = set_combine(sets.Enmity, {main="Guttler",sub="Freydis"})

---------------------
-- JA PRECAST SETS --
---------------------
-- Most gearsets are divided into 3 categories:
-- 1. Default - No Axe swaps involved.
-- 2. NE (Not engaged) - Axe/Shield swap included, for use with Pet Only mode.
-- 3. NEDW (Not engaged; Dual-wield) - Axe swaps included, for use with Pet Only mode.

sets.precast.JA.Familiar = {legs="Ankusa Trousers +1"}
sets.precast.JA['Call Beast'] = {head=CB_head,
body=CB_body,
hands=CB_hands,
legs=CB_legs,
feet=CB_feet}
sets.precast.JA['Bestial Loyalty'] = sets.precast.JA['Call Beast']

sets.precast.JA.Tame = {head="Totemic Helm +1",ear1="Tamer's Earring",legs="Stout Kecks"}

sets.precast.JA.Spur = {back="Artio's Mantle",feet="Nukumi Ocreae +1"}
sets.precast.JA.SpurNE = set_combine(sets.precast.JA.Spur, {main="Skullrender"})
sets.precast.JA.SpurNEDW = set_combine(sets.precast.JA.Spur, {main="Skullrender",sub="Skullrender"})

--sets.precast.JA['Feral Howl'] = {ammo="Pemphredo Tathlum",
-- head=MAcc_head,neck="Sanctity Necklace",ear1="Hermetic Earring",ear2="Dignitary's Earring",
-- body=MAcc_body,hands=MAcc_hands,ring1="Veneficium Ring",ring2="Sangoma Ring",
-- back=MAcc_back,waist="Eschan Stone",legs=MAcc_legs,feet=MAcc_feet}
sets.precast.JA['Feral Howl'] = sets.Enmity

sets.precast.JA['Killer Instinct'] = set_combine(sets.Enmity, {head="Ankusa Helm +1"})

sets.precast.JA.Reward = {ammo="Pet Food Theta",
head="Stout Bonnet",neck="Aife's Medal",ear1="Lifestorm Earring",ear2="Star Earring",
body="Totemic Jackcoat +2",hands=Reward_hands,ring1="Leviathan Ring +1",ring2="Aquamarine Ring",
back=Reward_back,waist="Engraved Belt",legs="Totemic Trousers +1",feet="Shukuyu Sune-Ate"}
sets.precast.JA.RewardNE = set_combine(sets.precast.JA.Reward, {main=Reward_Axe,sub="Adapa Shield"})
sets.precast.JA.RewardNEDW = set_combine(sets.precast.JA.RewardNE, {sub=Reward_Axe2})

sets.precast.JA.Charm = {ammo="Tsar's Egg",
head="Totemic Helm +1",neck="Dualism Collar +1",ear1="Enchanter's Earring",ear2="Enchanter Earring +1",
body="Totemic Jackcoat +2",hands="Ankusa Gloves",ring1="Dawnsoul Ring",ring2="Dawnsoul Ring",
back=Primal_back,waist="Aristo Belt",legs="Ankusa Trousers +1",feet="Ankusa Gaiters +1"}
sets.precast.JA.CharmNE = set_combine(sets.precast.JA.Charm, {main="Buramgh +1",sub="Adapa Shield"})
sets.precast.JA.CharmNEDW = set_combine(sets.precast.JA.CharmNE, {sub="Buramgh"})

---------------------------
-- PET SIC & READY MOVES --
---------------------------

sets.ReadyRecast = {legs="Desultor Tassets"}
sets.midcast.Pet.TPBonus = {hands="Nukumi Manoplas +1"}
sets.midcast.Pet.Neutral = {head=Ready_Atk_head}
sets.midcast.Pet.Favorable = {head="Nukumi Cabasset +1"}

sets.midcast.Pet.WS = {ammo="Demonry Core",
neck="Shulmanu Collar",ear1="Ferine Earring",ear2="Enmerkar Earring",
body=Ready_Atk_body,
hands=Ready_Atk_hands,
ring1="Varar Ring +1",
ring2="Varar Ring +1",
back=Ready_Atk_back,
waist="Incarnation Sash",
legs=Ready_Atk_legs,
feet=Ready_Atk_feet}

sets.midcast.Pet.MedAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.WS, {
ear2="Enmerkar Earring",
body=Ready_Acc_body,
back=Ready_Acc_back,
legs=Ready_Acc_legs})

sets.midcast.Pet.HighAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.WS, {
ear1="Ferine Earring",
ear2="Enmerkar Earring",
body=Ready_Acc_body,
back=Ready_Acc_back,
waist="Klouskap Sash",
legs=Ready_Acc_legs,
feet=Ready_Acc_feet})

sets.midcast.Pet.MaxAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.WS, {
head="Totemic Helm +1",
ear1="Ferine Earring",
ear2="Enmerkar Earring",
body="Tali'ah Manteel +1",
hands="Tali'ah Gages +1",
back=Ready_Acc_back,
waist="Klouskap Sash",
legs=Ready_Acc_legs,
feet=Ready_Acc_feet})

sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReady = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.WS, {
head=Ready_MAB_head,
neck="Adad Amulet",
ear1="Ferine Earring",ear2="Diamond Earring",
body=Ready_MAB_body,
hands=Ready_MAB_hands,
back="Argochampsa Mantle",
legs=Ready_MAB_legs,
feet=Ready_MAB_feet})

sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReady.MedAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReady, {
head=Ready_MAcc_head,
ear2="Enmerkar Earring",
legs=Ready_MAcc_legs})

sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReady.HighAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReady, {
head=Ready_MAcc_head,
ear2="Enmerkar Earring",
body=Ready_MAcc_body,
hands=Ready_MAcc_hands,
back=Ready_MAcc_back,
legs=Ready_MAcc_legs})

sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReady.MaxAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReady, {
head=Ready_MAcc_head,
ear1="Sapphire Earring",ear2="Enmerkar Earring",
body=Ready_MAcc_body,
hands=Ready_MAcc_hands,
back=Ready_MAcc_back,
legs=Ready_MAcc_legs,
feet=Ready_MAcc_feet})

sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAccReady = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.WS, {
head=Ready_MAcc_head,
neck="Adad Amulet",
ear1="Sapphire Earring",ear2="Enmerkar Earring",
body=Ready_MAcc_body,
hands=Ready_MAcc_hands,
back=Ready_MAcc_back,
legs=Ready_MAcc_legs,
feet=Ready_MAcc_feet})

sets.midcast.Pet.MultiStrike = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.WS, {
neck="Shulmanu Collar",ear2="Domesticator's Earring",
body=Ready_DA_body,
hands=Ready_DA_hands,
legs=Ready_DA_legs,
feet=Ready_DA_feet})

sets.midcast.Pet.SubtleBlowMNK = {ear1="Gelai Earring",
body=Pet_SB_body,
waist="Isa Belt"}

sets.midcast.Pet.SubtleBlowNonMNK = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.WS, {
ear1="Gelai Earring",
body=Pet_SB_body,
waist="Isa Belt"})

sets.midcast.Pet.Buff = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.TPBonus, {
body="Emicho Haubert +1",
hands="Nukumi Manoplas +1"})

--------------------------------------
-- SINGLE WIELD PET-ONLY READY SETS --

sets.ReadyRecastNE = {main="Charmer's Merlin",legs="Desultor Tassets"}

-- Physical Ready Attacks w/o TP Modifier for Damage (ex. Sickle Slash, Whirl Claws, Swooping Frenzy, etc.)
sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.WS, {main=Ready_Atk_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE.MedAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MedAcc, {main=Ready_Atk_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE.HighAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.HighAcc, {main=Ready_Atk_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE.MaxAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MaxAcc, {main=Ready_Acc_Axe})

-- Physical TP Bonus Ready Attacks (ex. Razor Fang, Tegmina Buffet, Tail Blow, Recoil Dive, etc.)
sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE.TPBonus = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE, {main=Ready_Atk_TPBonus_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE.TPBonus.MedAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE.MedAcc, {main=Ready_Atk_TPBonus_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE.TPBonus.HighAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE.HighAcc, {main=Ready_Atk_TPBonus_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE.TPBonus.MaxAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE.MaxAcc, {main=Ready_Acc_Axe})

-- Multihit Ready Attacks w/o TP Modifier for Damage (Pentapeck, Chomp Rush)
sets.midcast.Pet.MultiStrikeNE = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MultiStrike, {main=Ready_Atk_Axe2})

-- Multihit TP Bonus Ready Attacks (Sweeping Gouge, Tickling Tendrils, Pecking Flurry, Wing Slap)
sets.midcast.Pet.MultiStrikeNE.TPBonus = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MultiStrike, {main=Ready_Atk_TPBonus_Axe})

-- Magical Ready Attacks w/o TP Modifier for Damage (ex. Molting Plumage, Venom, Stink Bomb, etc.)
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReady, {main=Ready_MAB_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE.MedAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReady.MedAcc, {main=Ready_MAB_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE.HighAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReady.HighAcc, {main=Ready_MAB_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE.MaxAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReady.MaxAcc, {main=Ready_MAcc_Axe2})

-- Magical TP Bonus Ready Attacks (ex. Fireball, Cursed Sphere, Corrosive Ooze, etc.)
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE.TPBonus = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE, {main=Ready_MAB_TPBonus_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE.TPBonus.MedAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE.MedAcc, {main=Ready_MAB_TPBonus_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE.TPBonus.HighAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE.HighAcc, {main=Ready_MAB_TPBonus_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE.TPBonus.MaxAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE.MaxAcc, {main=Ready_MAcc_Axe2})

-- Magical Ready Enfeebles (ex. Roar, Sheep Song, Infrasonics, etc.)
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAccReadyNE = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAccReady, {main=Ready_MAcc_Axe})

-- Pet Buffs/Cures (Bubble Curtain, Scissor Guard, Secretion, Rage, Rhino Guard, Zealous Snort, Wild Carrot)
sets.midcast.Pet.BuffNE = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.Buff, {main=Ready_Atk_TPBonus_Axe})

-- Axe Swaps for when Pet TP is above a certain value.
sets.UnleashAtkAxeShield = {main=Ready_Atk_Axe}
sets.UnleashAtkAxeShield.MedAcc = {main=Ready_Atk_Axe}
sets.UnleashAtkAxeShield.HighAcc = {main=Ready_Atk_Axe}

sets.UnleashMABAxeShield = {main=Ready_MAB_Axe}
sets.UnleashMABAxeShield.MedAcc = {main=Ready_MAB_Axe}
sets.UnleashMABAxeShield.HighAcc = {main=Ready_MAB_Axe}

------------------------------------
-- DUAL WIELD PET-ONLY READY SETS --

sets.ReadyRecastDWNE = {main={ name="Skullrender", augments={'DMG:+15','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+15','Pet: "Regen"+2',}},sub="Charmer's Merlin",legs="Desultor Tassets"}

-- DW Axe Swaps for Physical Ready Attacks w/o TP Modifier for Damage (ex. Sickle Slash, Whirl Claws, Swooping Frenzy, etc.)
sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyDWNE = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE, {main=Ready_Atk_Axe,sub=Ready_Atk_Axe2})
sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyDWNE.MedAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE.MedAcc, {main=Ready_Atk_Axe,sub=Ready_Acc_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyDWNE.HighAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE.HighAcc, {main=Ready_Atk_Axe,sub=Ready_Acc_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyDWNE.MaxAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE.MaxAcc, {main=Ready_Acc_Axe,sub=Ready_Acc_Axe2})

-- DW Axe Swaps for Physical TP Bonus Ready Attacks (ex. Razor Fang, Tegmina Buffet, Tail Blow, Recoil Dive, etc.)
sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyDWNE.TPBonus = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE, {main=Ready_Atk_TPBonus_Axe,sub=Ready_Atk_TPBonus_Axe2})
sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyDWNE.TPBonus.MedAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE.MedAcc, {main=Ready_Atk_TPBonus_Axe,sub=Ready_Acc_TPBonus_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyDWNE.TPBonus.HighAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE.HighAcc, {main=Ready_Atk_TPBonus_Axe,sub=Ready_Acc_TPBonus_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyDWNE.TPBonus.MaxAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.ReadyNE.MaxAcc, {main=Ready_Acc_Axe,sub=Ready_Acc_Axe2})

-- DW Axe Swaps for Multihit Ready Attacks w/o TP Modifier for Damage (Pentapeck, Chomp Rush)
sets.midcast.Pet.MultiStrikeDWNE = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MultiStrikeNE, {main=Ready_Atk_Axe,sub=Ready_Atk_Axe2})

-- DW Axe Swaps for Multihit TP Bonus Ready Attacks (Sweeping Gouge, Tickling Tendrils, Pecking Flurry, Wing Slap)
sets.midcast.Pet.MultiStrikeDWNE.TPBonus = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MultiStrikeNE, {main=Ready_Atk_TPBonus_Axe,sub=Ready_Atk_TPBonus_Axe2})

-- DW Axe Swaps for Magical Ready Attacks w/o TP Modifier for Damage (ex. Molting Plumage, Stink Bomb, Venom, etc.)
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyDWNE = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE, {main=Ready_MAB_Axe,sub=Ready_MAB_Axe2})
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyDWNE.MedAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE.MedAcc, {main=Ready_MAB_Axe,sub=Ready_MAB_Axe2})
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyDWNE.HighAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE.HighAcc, {main=Ready_MAB_Axe,sub=Ready_MAcc_Axe})
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyDWNE.MaxAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE.MaxAcc, {main=Ready_MAB_Axe,sub=Ready_MAcc_Axe})

-- DW Axe Swaps for Magical TP Bonus Ready Attacks (ex. Fireball, Cursed Sphere, Corrosive Ooze, etc.)
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyDWNE.TPBonus = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE, {main=Ready_MAB_TPBonus_Axe,sub=Ready_MAB_TPBonus_Axe2})
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyDWNE.TPBonus.MedAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE.MedAcc, {main=Ready_MAB_TPBonus_Axe,sub=Ready_MAB_TPBonus_Axe2})
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyDWNE.TPBonus.HighAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE.HighAcc, {main=Ready_MAB_TPBonus_Axe,sub=Ready_MAB_TPBonus_Axe2})
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyDWNE.TPBonus.MaxAcc = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAtkReadyNE.MaxAcc, {main=Ready_MAB_Axe,sub=Ready_MAcc_Axe})

-- DW Axe Swaps for Magical Ready Enfeebles (ex. Roar, Sheep Song, Infrasonics, etc.)
sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAccReadyDWNE = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.MagicAccReadyNE, {main=Ready_MAB_Axe,sub=Ready_MAcc_Axe2})

-- DW Axe Swaps for Pet Buffs/Cures (Bubble Curtain, Scissor Guard, Secretion, Rage, Rhino Guard, Zealous Snort, Wild Carrot)
sets.midcast.Pet.BuffDWNE = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.BuffNE, {main=Ready_Atk_TPBonus_Axe,sub=Ready_Atk_TPBonus_Axe2})

-- Axe Swaps for when Pet TP is above a certain value.
sets.UnleashAtkAxes = {main=Ready_Atk_Axe,sub=Ready_Atk_Axe2}
sets.UnleashAtkAxes.MedAcc = {main=Ready_Atk_Axe,sub=Ready_Atk_Axe2}
sets.UnleashAtkAxes.HighAcc = {main=Ready_Atk_Axe,sub=Ready_Atk_Axe2}

sets.UnleashMABAxes = {main=Ready_MAB_Axe,sub=Ready_MAB_Axe2}
sets.UnleashMABAxes.MedAcc = {main=Ready_MAB_Axe,sub=Ready_MAB_Axe2}
sets.UnleashMABAxes.HighAcc = {main=Ready_MAB_Axe,sub=Ready_MAB_Axe2}

---------------
-- IDLE SETS --
---------------

sets.idle = {ammo="Demonry Core",
head="Meghanada Visor +1",neck="Bathy Choker",ear1="Infused Earring",ear2="Dawn Earring",
body="Meghanada Cuirie +1",hands="Meghanada Gloves +1",ring1="Meghanada Ring",ring2="Sheltered Ring",
back="Solemnity Cape",waist="Flume Belt",legs="Meghanada Chausses +1",feet="Skadi's Jambeaux +1"}

sets.idle.Refresh = set_combine(sets.idle, {head="Jumalik Helm",body="Jumalik Mail"})
sets.idle.Reraise = set_combine(sets.idle, {head="Twilight Helm",body="Twilight Mail"})

sets.idle.Pet = set_combine(sets.idle, {back=Pet_Regen_back})

sets.idle.PetRegen = set_combine(sets.idle.Pet, {neck="Empath Necklace",feet=Pet_Regen_feet})

sets.idle.Pet.Engaged = {ammo="Demonry Core",
head=Pet_Melee_head,
neck="Shulmanu Collar",ear1="Ferine Earring",ear2="Domesticator's Earring",
body=Pet_Melee_body,
hands=Pet_Melee_hands,
ring1="Varar Ring +1",ring2="Varar Ring +1",
back=Ready_Atk_back,
legs=Pet_Melee_legs,
feet=Pet_Melee_feet}

sets.idle.Pet.Engaged.PetSBMNK = set_combine(sets.idle.Pet.Engaged, {
ear1="Gelai Earring",
body=Pet_SB_body,
waist="Isa Belt"})

sets.idle.Pet.Engaged.PetSBNonMNK = set_combine(sets.idle.Pet.Engaged, {
ear1="Gelai Earring",
body=Pet_SB_body,
waist="Isa Belt"})

sets.idle.Pet.Engaged.PetSTP = set_combine(sets.idle.Pet.Engaged, {
ring2="Varar Ring +1"})

sets.resting = {}

------------------
-- DEFENSE SETS --
------------------

-- Pet PDT and MDT sets:
sets.defense.PetPDT = {
ammo="Demonry Core",
head="Anwig Salade",neck="Shepherd's Chain",
ear1="Handler's Earring +1",ear2="Enmerkar Earring",
body=Pet_PDT_body,
hands=Pet_PDT_hands,
ring1="Varar Ring +1",ring2="Defending Ring",
back=Pet_PDT_back,
waist="Isa Belt",
legs=Pet_PDT_legs,
feet=Pet_PDT_feet}

sets.defense.PetMDT = set_combine(sets.defense.PetPDT, {
ear1="Rimeice Earring",ear2="Enmerkar Earring",
body=Pet_MDT_Body,
hands=Pet_MDT_hands,
ring1="Varar Ring +1",ring2="Defending Ring",
legs=Pet_MDT_legs,
feet=Pet_MDT_feet})

-- Master PDT and MDT sets:
sets.defense.PDT = {ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
head="Jumalik Helm",neck="Loricate Torque +1",ear1="Impregnable Earring",ear2="Genmei Earring",
body="Jumalik Mail",hands="Macabre Gauntlets +1",ring1="Warden's Ring",ring2="Defending Ring",
back="Shadow Mantle",waist="Flume Belt",legs="Meghanada Chausses +1",feet="Amm Greaves"}

sets.defense.Reraise = set_combine(sets.defense.PDT, {head="Twilight Helm",body="Twilight Mail"})

sets.defense.HybridPDT = {ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
head="Jumalik Helm",neck="Loricate Torque +1",ear1="Handler's Earring +1",ear2="Enmerkar Earring",
body="Jumalik Mail",hands=Pet_PDT_hands,ring1="Dark Ring",ring2="Defending Ring",
back="Solemnity Cape",waist="Flume Belt",legs=Pet_PDT_legs,feet="Amm Greaves"}

sets.defense.MDT = set_combine(sets.defense.PDT, {ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
head="Skormoth Mask",neck="Loricate Torque +1",ear1="Sanare Earring",ear2="Etiolation Earring",
body="Jumalik Mail",hands="Leyline Gloves",
back="Reiki Cloak",waist="Nierenschutz"})

sets.defense.MDTShell = set_combine(sets.defense.MDT, {ammo="Vanir Battery",
neck="Inquisitor Bead Necklace",ear2="Genmei Earring",
ring1="Shadow Ring",
waist="Asklepian Belt",legs="Tali'ah Seraweels +2",feet="Tali'ah Crackows +1"})

sets.defense.MEva = set_combine(sets.defense.MDT, {ammo="Staunch Tathlum",
head=MEva_head,
neck="Warder's Charm",ear1="Odnowa Earring",ear2="Genmei Earring",
body=MEva_body,
hands=MEva_hands,
ring1="Vengeful Ring",ring2="Purity Ring",
back=MEva_back,
waist="Engraved Belt",
legs=MEva_legs,
feet=MEva_feet})

sets.Kiting = {feet="Skadi's Jambeaux +1"}

-------------------------------------------------------
-- Single-wield Pet Only Mode Idle/Defense Axe Swaps --
-------------------------------------------------------
sets.IdleAxeShield = {main="Freydis",sub="Adapa Shield"}
sets.PDTAxeShield = {main="Freydis",sub="Adapa Shield"}
sets.MDTAxeShield = {main="Purgation",sub="Adapa Shield"}
sets.MEvaAxeShield = {main=MEva_Axe_main,sub="Adapa Shield"}
sets.PetPDTAxeShield = {main=Pet_PDT_AxeMain,sub="Adapa Shield"}
sets.PetMDTAxeShield = {main=Pet_MDT_AxeMain,sub="Adapa Shield"}
sets.PetTPAxeShield = {main=Pet_TP_AxeMain,sub="Adapa Shield"}
sets.PetRegenAxeShield = {main=Pet_Regen_AxeMain,sub="Adapa Shield"}

-----------------------------------------------------
-- Dual-wield Pet Only Mode Idle/Defense Axe Swaps --
-----------------------------------------------------
sets.IdleAxes = {main="Freydis",sub="Guttler"}
sets.PDTAxes = {main="Freydis",sub="Guttler"}
sets.MDTAxes = {main="Izizoeksi",sub="Guttler"}
sets.MEvaAxes = {main=MEva_Axe_main,sub=MEva_Axe_sub}
sets.PetPDTAxes = {main=Pet_PDT_AxeMain,sub=Pet_PDT_AxeSub}
sets.PetMDTAxes = {main=Pet_MDT_AxeMain,sub=Pet_MDT_AxeSub}
sets.PetTPAxes = {main=Pet_TP_AxeMain,sub=Pet_TP_AxeSub}
sets.PetRegenAxes = {main=Pet_Regen_AxeMain,sub=Pet_Regen_AxeSub}

--------------------
-- FAST CAST SETS --
--------------------

sets.precast.FC = {
ammo="Sapience Orb",
head=FC_head,
neck="Orunmila's Torque",ear1="Loquacious Earring",ear2="Enchanter Earring +1",
body=FC_body,
hands=FC_hands,
ring1="Prolix Ring",ring2="Veneficium Ring",
back=FC_back,
legs=FC_legs,
feet=FC_feet}

sets.precast.FCNE = set_combine(sets.precast.FC, {main="Shukuyu's Scythe",sub="Vivid Strap +1"})
sets.precast.FC.Utsusemi = set_combine(sets.precast.FC, {neck="Magoraga Beads"})

------------------
-- MIDCAST SETS --
------------------

sets.midcast.FastRecast = {
ammo="Sapience Orb",
head=FC_head,
neck="Orunmila's Torque",ear1="Loquacious Earring",ear2="Enchanter Earring +1",
body=FC_body,
hands=FC_hands,
ring1="Prolix Ring",ring2="Veneficium Ring",
back=FC_back,
legs=FC_legs,
feet=FC_feet}

sets.midcast.Cure = {ammo="Hydrocera",
head=Cure_Potency_head,
neck="Diemer Gorget",ear1="Domesticator's Earring",ear2="Mendicant's Earring",
body=Cure_Potency_body,
hands=Cure_Potency_hands,
ring1="Lebeche Ring",ring2="Kunaji Ring",
back=Cure_Potency_back,
waist="Gishdubar Sash",
legs=Cure_Potency_legs,
feet=Cure_Potency_feet}

sets.midcast.Curaga = sets.midcast.Cure
sets.CurePetOnly = {main=Cure_Potency_axe,sub="Adapa Shield"}

sets.midcast.Stoneskin = {ammo="Hydrocera",
head="Jumalik Helm",neck="Stone Gorget",ear1="Earthcry Earring",ear2="Lifestorm Earring",
body="Totemic Jackcoat +2",hands="Stone Mufflers",ring1="Leviathan Ring +1",ring2="Aquamarine Ring",
back=Pet_PDT_back,waist="Engraved Belt",legs="Haven Hose"}

sets.midcast.Cursna = set_combine(sets.midcast.FastRecast, {neck="Malison Medallion",
ring1="Eshmun's Ring",ring2="Haoma's Ring",waist="Gishdubar Sash"})

sets.midcast.Protect = {ring2="Sheltered Ring"}
sets.midcast.Protectra = sets.midcast.Protect

sets.midcast.Shell = {ring2="Sheltered Ring"}
sets.midcast.Shellra = sets.midcast.Shell

sets.midcast['Enfeebling Magic'] = {ammo="Pemphredo Tathlum",
head=MAcc_head,neck="Sanctity Necklace",ear1="Hermetic Earring",ear2="Dignitary's Earring",
body=MAcc_body,hands=MAcc_hands,ring1="Veneficium Ring",ring2="Sangoma Ring",
back=MAcc_back,waist="Eschan Stone",legs=MAcc_legs,feet=MAcc_feet}

sets.midcast['Elemental Magic'] = {ammo="Pemphredo Tathlum",
head=MAB_head,neck="Baetyl Pendant",ear1="Hecate's Earring",ear2="Friomisi Earring",
body=MAB_body,hands=MAB_hands,ring1="Acumen Ring",ring2="Fenrir Ring +1",
back=MAcc_back,waist="Eschan Stone",legs=MAB_legs,feet=MAB_feet}

sets.midcast.Flash = sets.Enmity

-- SINGLE-WIELD MASTER ENGAGED SETS --

sets.engaged = {ammo="Ginsen",
head="Skormoth Mask",neck="Asperity Necklace",ear1="Sherida Earring",ear2="Brutal Earring",
body="Emicho Haubert +1",hands="Argosy Mufflers",ring1="Hetairoi Ring",ring2="Epona's Ring",
back=STR_DA_back,waist="Windbuffet Belt +1",legs="Meghanada Chausses +1",feet="Argosy Sollerets"}

-- DUAL-WIELD MASTER ENGAGED SETS --

sets.engaged.DW = {ammo="Paeapua",
head=DW_head,neck="Asperity Necklace",ear1="Suppanomimi",ear2="Genmei Earring",
body=DW_body,hands=DW_hands,ring1="Hetairoi Ring",ring2="Epona's Ring",
back=DW_back,waist="Patentia Sash",legs=DW_legs,feet=DW_feet}

sets.engaged.DW.Hybrid = {ammo="Demonry Core",
head=Pet_PDT_head,neck="Shulmanu Collar",ear1="Enmerkar Earring",ear2="Sherida Earring",
body=Pet_PDT_body,hands=Pet_PDT_hands,ring1="Varar Ring +1",ring2="Epona's Ring",
back=DW_back,waist="Windbuffet Belt +1",legs="Meghanada Chausses +1",feet=DW_feet}

--------------------
-- MASTER WS SETS --
--------------------

sets.precast.WS = {ammo="Floestone",
head="Argosy Celata",neck="Caro Necklace",ear1="Telos Earring",ear2="Sherida Earring",
body="Nzingha Cuirass",hands="Argosy Mufflers",ring1="Ifrit Ring +1",ring2="Epona's Ring",
back=STR_WS_back,waist="Windbuffet Belt +1",legs="Argosy Breeches",feet="Argosy Sollerets"}

sets.precast.WS['Rampage'] = {ammo="Floestone",
head="Argosy Celata",neck="Fotia Gorget",ear1="Sherida Earring",ear2="Brutal Earring",
body="Nzingha Cuirass",hands="Argosy Mufflers",ring1="Ifrit Ring +1",ring2="Epona's Ring",
back=STR_DA_back,waist="Fotia Belt",legs="Meghanada Chausses +1",feet="Argosy Sollerets"}
sets.precast.WS['Rampage'].Gavialis = set_combine(sets.precast.WS['Rampage'], {head="Gavialis Helm"})

sets.precast.WS['Calamity'] = {ammo="Floestone",
head="Argosy Celata",neck="Caro Necklace",ear1="Telos Earring",ear2="Sherida Earring",
body="Nzingha Cuirass",hands="Meghanada Gloves +1",ring1="Ifrit Ring +1",ring2="Epona's Ring",
back=STR_WS_back,waist="Windbuffet Belt +1",legs="Argosy Breeches",feet="Argosy Sollerets"}

sets.precast.WS['Mistral Axe'] = {ammo="Floestone",
body="Nzingha Cuirass",hands="Meghanada Gloves +1",ring1="Ifrit Ring +1",ring2="Epona's Ring",

sets.precast.WS['Bora Axe'] = {ammo="Cheruski Needle",
head="Argosy Celata",neck="Caro Necklace",ear1="Sherida Earring",ear2="Brutal Earring",
body="Nzingha Cuirass",hands="Meghanada Gloves +1",ring1="Ilabrat Ring",ring2="Epona's Ring",
back=Onslaught_back,waist="Windbuffet Belt +1",legs="Argosy Breeches",feet="Argosy Sollerets"}

sets.precast.WS['Ruinator'] = {ammo="Floestone",
head="Argosy Celata",neck="Fotia Gorget",ear1="Sherida Earring",ear2="Brutal Earring",
back=STR_DA_back,waist="Fotia Belt",legs="Meghanada Chausses +1",feet="Argosy Sollerets"}
sets.precast.WS['Ruinator'].Gavialis = set_combine(sets.precast.WS['Ruinator'], {head="Gavialis Helm"})

sets.precast.WS['Onslaught'] = {ammo="Cheruski Needle",
head="Argosy Celata",neck="Caro Necklace",ear1="Sherida Earring",ear2="Brutal Earring",
body="Nzingha Cuirass",hands="Meghanada Gloves +1",ring1="Ilabrat Ring",ring2="Epona's Ring",
back=Onslaught_back,waist="Windbuffet Belt +1",legs="Argosy Breeches",feet="Argosy Sollerets"}

sets.precast.WS['Primal Rend'] = {ammo="Pemphredo Tathlum",
head=MAB_head,
neck="Baetyl Pendant",ear1="Telos Earring",ear2="Friomisi Earring",
body=MAB_body,
hands=MAB_hands,
ring1="Acumen Ring",ring2="Fenrir Ring +1",
back=Primal_back,
waist="Eschan Stone",
legs=MAB_legs,
feet=MAB_feet}

sets.precast.WS['Cloudsplitter'] = set_combine(sets.precast.WS['Primal Rend'], {back=Cloud_back})

sets.midcast.ExtraMAB = {ear1="Hecate's Earring"}

----------------
-- OTHER SETS --
----------------

--Precast Gear Sets for DNC subjob abilities:
sets.precast.Waltz = {ammo="Sonia's Plectrum",
ring1="Kunaji Ring",ring2="Valseur's Ring",
back=Waltz_back}
sets.precast.Step = {waist="Chaac Belt"}
sets.precast.Flourish1 = {}
sets.precast.Flourish1['Violent Flourish'] = {ammo="Pemphredo Tathlum",
head=MAcc_head,neck="Sanctity Necklace",ear1="Hermetic Earring",ear2="Dignitary's Earring",
body=MAcc_body,hands=MAcc_hands,ring1="Veneficium Ring",ring2="Sangoma Ring",
back=MAcc_back,waist="Eschan Stone",legs=MAcc_legs,feet=MAcc_feet}

--Misc Gear Sets
sets.FrenzySallet = {head="Frenzy Sallet"}
sets.precast.LuzafRing = {ring1="Luzaf's Ring"}
sets.buff['Killer Instinct'] = {body="Nukumi Gausape +1"}
sets.THGear = {hands=TH_hands,legs=TH_legs,waist="Chaac Belt"}
end
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22