Organizer!
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2015-09-20 21:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

as long as you have "include('organizer-lib')" in your lua job file, changing jobs and typing //gs org will do what you need seeker
[+]
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-09-20 22:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

/sigh

I'm working on getting started with GS if anyone can explain it to me in lines of three characters or less; it confuses the hell out of me and is way harder than the two Spellcast thingies I did a couple years ago.

When I finally get a working file, rather, a file that I can make work and that works for me, I'll be using this. It will happen eventually.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-09-20 22:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't have to use gearswap to use organizer, but it does make it very convenient.

If you want to use it without GS then the docs spell that out pretty clearly (and your proposed workflow seems fine though I didn't read it that closely). Just remember that organizer will never drop anything, so it's safe to play with until you find a setup that works for you.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-09-20 22:10:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
I'm working on getting started with GS if anyone can explain it to me in lines of three characters or less

You define sets of gear just like spellcast, but with better inheritance mechanisms and more flexible rules. It's just a matter
of learning the new syntax, and many people have written easy to use GS templates to bypass even that phase, including me.

(If you decide to use mine, let me know and I'll clean up the jobs I don't play - my SMN one right now is just some debugging code).
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-09-26 07:11:01
Link | Quote | Reply

When I use //gs org, it gets all the right items and puts away everything else, but instead of filling up the dump inventories in the order they're listed in the help file, it distributes my gear between them. I suspect that when Storage is 70/80 and has 20 items I want, so it takes 20 items out and puts 10 items in. As originally intended, it would take 20 items out and put 30 items in if storage was a high priority dump inventory. This lets people have true overflow bags late in the order. Why it no work anymore?
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-09-26 09:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't change any of that, so I don't know. I'll look.
 Odin.Blizzy
Server: Odin
user: Blizzit
By Odin.Blizzy 2015-09-27 06:16:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks i need some help please I am stuck.
I have tried the following so far deleted organizer and downloaded a new one. tried multiple jobs. and gearswaps. replaced all mote include files to most current. and as soon as //lua reload gearswap, then //gs org . I get following error line.

Organizer: Lua runtime error: libs/extdata.lua:1325: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'cur_val' (a nil value)

Thank you
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-09-27 06:41:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blizzy said: »
Rooks i need some help please I am stuck.
I have tried the following so far deleted organizer and downloaded a new one. tried multiple jobs. and gearswaps. replaced all mote include files to most current. and as soon as //lua reload gearswap, then //gs org . I get following error line.

Organizer: Lua runtime error: libs/extdata.lua:1325: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'cur_val' (a nil value)

Thank you

extdata errors are always the result of augmented items (or items that use a similar system internally). Are you carrying an unopened linkshell somewhere?
 Ragnarok.Martel
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2015-10-07 00:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm trying to get organizer to change out the items in my wardrobe as well. And it's just kinda hanging up on changing out the items in it.
Code
[00:22:42]Organizer: Starting...
[00:22:42]Organizer: Getting!
[00:22:42]Organizer: Got 0 item(s), and failed getting 7 item(s)
[00:22:42]Organizer: Remainder: 7 Current: 69
[00:22:42]Organizer: Getting!
[00:22:42]Organizer: Got 0 item(s), and failed getting 7 item(s)
[00:22:42]Organizer: No remainder, so we found everything we were looking for!
[00:22:42]Organizer: Done! - 73 items matched and 7 items missing!
[00:22:42]Organizer: Item Missing: honed tathlum 
[00:22:42]Organizer: Item Missing: argocham. mantle 
[00:22:42]Organizer: Item Missing: carrier's sash 
[00:22:42]Organizer: Item Missing: locus ring 
[00:22:42]Organizer: Item Missing: mujin band 
[00:22:42]Organizer: Item Missing: unmoving collar +1 
[00:22:42]Organizer: Item Missing: warder's charm +1 
I thought that it might be having issues because my wardrobe is always full(damn right it is, I need every single equippable slot I can get)

So I removed an item, then tried again.
Code
[00:23:24]Organizer: Starting...
[00:23:24]Organizer: Getting!
[00:23:24]Organizer: Moving item! (Honed Tathlum) from Inventory 70 to Wardrobe 79)
[00:23:24]Organizer: Got 1 item(s), and failed getting 6 item(s)
[00:23:24]Organizer: Remainder: 6 Current: 69
[00:23:24]Organizer: Getting!
[00:23:24]Organizer: Got 0 item(s), and failed getting 6 item(s)
[00:23:24]Organizer: No remainder, so we found everything we were looking for!
[00:23:24]Organizer: Done! - 74 items matched and 6 items missing!
[00:23:24]Organizer: Item Missing: argocham. mantle 
[00:23:24]Organizer: Item Missing: carrier's sash 
[00:23:24]Organizer: Item Missing: locus ring 
[00:23:24]Organizer: Item Missing: mujin band 
[00:23:24]Organizer: Item Missing: unmoving collar +1 
[00:23:24]Organizer: Item Missing: warder's charm +1
So, what it did was fill in the one empty slot, and never pulled any of the undesired items out of wardrobe.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there an issue with organizer's logic in handling this?
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-08 07:11:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't made any changes to the wardrobe logic, but it does definitely treat it differently (since it has to go through main inventory to offload anything).

I always just use my wardrobe for purely cross-class stuff (accessories, etc) so I never ran into this. I'll take a look later tonight if I have some time.
 Valefor.Kensagaku
Server: Valefor
user: Kensagaku
By Valefor.Kensagaku 2015-10-10 08:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lately I've been having an issue with Organizer, something that pops on and off, and I'm not sure what's going on.

Occasionally when switching to a job and doing the usual //org organize, it will start pulling items, give me the usual completion message, etc. However, when I go to my inventory, I have a completely random mishmash of gear from like five different jobs. For example, I went to pull up my Dragoon gear just now, and I pulled things like Denouemonts, Charmer's Merlin, Akademos, Iuitl Gaiters, Cornflower Cape, and a partridge in a pear tree. Jokes aside, it's pulling like five different jobs' worth of gear and only some of it is my DRG gear.

I have... no idea how to even begin debugging this. Suggestions on where to start?
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-10 08:53:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Kensagaku said: »
Lately I've been having an issue with Organizer, something that pops on and off, and I'm not sure what's going on.

Occasionally when switching to a job and doing the usual //org organize, it will start pulling items, give me the usual completion message, etc. However, when I go to my inventory, I have a completely random mishmash of gear from like five different jobs. For example, I went to pull up my Dragoon gear just now, and I pulled things like Denouemonts, Charmer's Merlin, Akademos, Iuitl Gaiters, Cornflower Cape, and a partridge in a pear tree. Jokes aside, it's pulling like five different jobs' worth of gear and only some of it is my DRG gear.

I have... no idea how to even begin debugging this. Suggestions on where to start?

Light the computer on fire, start a new life in a different city

Or, if that's not an option: there's verbose in the settings, and if that doesn't give you something more concrete to look at, in organizer.lua there's a _debugging section you can manually edit and activate, that will write the relevant pieces to data\organizer-debug.log.

Let me know what you find there.
 Valefor.Kensagaku
By Valefor.Kensagaku 2015-10-10 09:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Go figure that once I turned my game back on to test it, the issue didn't repeat itself. :|

I'll keep an eye out if it does it again, since it seems to be rather sporadic. It'll persist through reloads of organizer (or Windower as a whole) and it's confusing when it happens, but then it'll suddenly fix itself and be fine.
By Bomberto 2015-10-12 08:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Having exact same issue as Martel since this came out. Wasn't much of a problem until jobs started needing over 80 unique items and was able work around it, but it's starting to get more difficult.

A few pages back it seemed like if you freeze all your inventories with //org freeze and then tried to organize it would remove items from the wardrobe as the unneeded items would then have a place to go. However I'm unsure if that worked for that person, and I cannot check for myself at the moment. I feel like that was one of the first things I tried in a much older version but I don't recall it ever taking anything out of my wardrobe before. Having to empty my wardrobe the old fashioned way is getting really tedious and I feel like my enter key will die soon if I have to keep it up.

Even using the //org tidy wardrobe command does nothing (even though it works a bit strangely for me on bags that can be tidied)
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
Server: Carbuncle
user: Imoq
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2015-10-12 09:58:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I know it would be a lot of work, but I don't think I am the only person who thinks it would be great that //gs org would be able to get/put things into your wardrobe without using the "freeze" options, due to the always changing nature of your stuff.

The logic could be something like:

Empty all of your inventory to the define bags (safe, storage, sack, etc.), then get the things you don't have out of wardrobe, put on the inventory and after put them on the bags if there is space; if not, move the things you have and will use on inventory to wardrobe, then repeat.

The idea would be having most of your gear in wardrobe, then if you are over 80 pieces of gear for a job (who wouldn't, and why?) put the rest on inventory.

Having all you need for that particular job in the wardrobe and having most of possible inventory free space would be really, really great for like everybody.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2015-10-12 10:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I just freeze Inventory/wardrobe only. I don't care where it puts anything else, and my other spaces are in constant flux anyway.

If it would actually change out my wardrobe properly I'd be set.
 Valefor.Kensagaku
By Valefor.Kensagaku 2015-10-17 13:52:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, having issues again. So I checked against my BLU's files, but for some reason, Organizer isn't pulling from them at all. For example, it pulls none of my swords and only a handful of my clubs for BLU, as well as ignoring most of my armor and, surprisingly, keeping most of my current gear in the inventory.

First, this is my inventory list for BLU to show what should be there. After Organizer finishes, however, I have things like Acro Helm, Jumalik Mail, etc that was from my DRG I just switched from. It pulled -some- of my gear, such as my Count's Garb, Helios gear, Rawhide Vest, etc, but missed a large chunk of it along with my weapons:
http://pastebin.com/fHuURbgx

Then there's my debug file, but it's a little large, so I had to dropbox it. Sorry if there's a way to compress it or specific portions I needed to snip; I'm not the most technological-minded:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tv13y18nbhe0x61/organizer-debug.log?dl=0
 Asura.Desperado
Server: Asura
user: Desp
By Asura.Desperado 2015-10-19 12:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello there Rooks how are you? :P
I really love this add on and cant play without it. So thank you so much for this great piece of code.I just have a suggestion and am really hoping its possible to implement.. If not, no biggie.

To begin, I think everyone hate the fact that the addon move items(not in ignore list)from inventory to storages.. Its really unnecessary when it can just keep them there. Hence, I think its possible to make the addon identify only gear/weapons and work on them instead. You just need to add somewhere in the code this "if" statement(in meaning):

If selected item in inventory can be equipped then ok to process, else skip to next. :)

This should make the addon skip all the garbage items we have in inventory like seals, crystals, food ... etc. What do you think?
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-19 12:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Desperado said: »
This should make the addon skip all the garbage items we have in inventory like seals, crystals, food ... etc. What do you think?

It already does this. In settings.xml, set retain -> items to true and reload organizer.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-19 12:07:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, having issues again. So I checked against my BLU's files, but for some reason, Organizer isn't pulling from them at all. For example, it pulls none of my swords and only a handful of my clubs for BLU, as well as ignoring most of my armor and, surprisingly, keeping most of my current gear in the inventory.

First, this is my inventory list for BLU to show what should be there. After Organizer finishes, however, I have things like Acro Helm, Jumalik Mail, etc that was from my DRG I just switched from. It pulled -some- of my gear, such as my Count's Garb, Helios gear, Rawhide Vest, etc, but missed a large chunk of it along with my weapons:

Then there's my debug file, but it's a little large, so I had to dropbox it. Sorry if there's a way to compress it or specific portions I needed to snip; I'm not the most technological-minded:

I'll have a look when I'm done with work for the day.
 Asura.Desperado
Server: Asura
user: Desp
By Asura.Desperado 2015-10-19 12:17:19
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG! Just tested works perfect :) Didn't know this is already possible thank you!
 Valefor.Kensagaku
By Valefor.Kensagaku 2015-10-27 21:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »

I'll have a look when I'm done with work for the day.

Pardon the bump, but has there been any progress on this? ^^;
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [63 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Nappy
Server: Odin
user: Nappypup
By Odin.Nappy 2015-12-29 17:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there anyway that it will skip all food items / or put all food items in a bag? I'm forever getting my random foods left in the dang safe!
 Ragnarok.Terazuma
user: Terazuma
By Ragnarok.Terazuma 2016-01-16 06:10:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried the following line to include items for org to move for me:
Code
organizer_items = {fleshcarvers="Fleshcarvers",anchoret="Anchoret's Mantle",echos="Echo Drops"}

within the function get_sets() of my mnk.lua, but it doesn't seem to work. Anyone know how to do this correctly?
 Lakshmi.Ashtopcat
Server: Lakshmi
user: ashtopcat
By Lakshmi.Ashtopcat 2016-01-16 06:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

lose the gear, leave the echoes and it'll work
 Ragnarok.Terazuma
user: Terazuma
By Ragnarok.Terazuma 2016-01-16 07:22:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, that works, but I was hoping for a solution for a problem with org.

There are usually 1-2 items per job that won't get moved despite being in my lua file (anchoret's mantle in this case), and thought this could fix it.

Is there any way to work around that?
 Fenrir.Divinian
Server: Fenrir
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2016-01-17 13:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Terazuma said: »
anchoret's mantle

Is it augmented? If so, equip it, use the command "//gs export" in the chat window (or just "gs export" in the windower console), open the .lua file that is created (from the export folder contained in your job lua folder), and then cut/paste what is there into your sets. Just note that the back always ends a set when exported, so make sure to grab that hanging "}" symbol and delete the comma if it is going to go at the end of your own set. Alternatively, leave it if it is not the last gear in your set. This should work.

If you already know about //gs export, then please excuse my little lesson, but I figured it'd be easier to include it, rather than leave it out and make another post. :)

If it is not augmented, then I am not sure what is going on.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [50 days between previous and next post]
By Isilrhofal 2016-03-07 17:35:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice addon, is there anyway to set a default location where organizer should move my gear to?
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-03-07 17:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Isilrhofal said: »
Nice addon, is there anyway to set a default location where organizer should move my gear to?

In settings.xml (which is created on load if you don't have one), you can define the list of places to store/remove items, and what order they should be in. Read the docs about bag_priority and dump_bags, and if you still aren't sure, let me know.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22