Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » HM/GM Recruitment Thread
HM/GM Recruitment Thread
 Phoenix.Urteil
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2015-05-16 17:40:52
Link | Quote | Reply

With the advent of this update, many are returning and looking for a home. Transfer to Phoenix! There is a pretty good size population and even my guild does not work for you, you are sure to find a place to settle.

Also, due to the rising number of inquiries into my inbox in the past few days (*'3') in regards to whether not I am accepting members, or if returning players should even bother. . . I am posting this thread to invite anyone and everyone to try to make their way with us.

stopsoup.guildwork.com - Hamburglars
blocksoup.guildwork.com - Grimaces

Hamburglars is an active end-game community on Phoenix. We do a variety of events ranging from iLevel Key Item fights, Unity, Vagary, Ballista etc.

Please feel free to submit an application regardless of how "geared" you feel you are or if you have been playing a while or just returning. I find that the most productive results come from those that wish to improve.

We run events M,T,W,Th roughly from 530PST to 9PST.

We use Teamspeak 3 to coordinate events and this is mandatory for them. Communication is the key to success. While TS use is only mandatory for official event times, the most successful applicant will try to use it regularly and socialize often.

You'll probably be wondering at this point, "What is the second LS for?" We run a dual linkshell system where HM is the end-game and GM (Grimaces) is the social. The Grimaces is designed to be an entry point to new players, "newbs", or people who simply wish for a large social club to belong to. We actively try to recruit from the shell as quick as possible, and expect all official members to maintain a positive success oriented atmosphere.

Many of us have full time jobs, quite a few have kids, we are looking efficiency in our event time and a support group out of event time to further side-goals or projects.

If you are in my Linkshell you are a member of it seven days a week, I available to listen to your concerns every day, and we try to do as much as we can together whether its M-Th or F-Su.

The best way to contact me is Guildwork.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-16 19:25:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there any joining requirements?

Like having X job X geared up, or requiring that their DDs have mythics, or giving out duplus grips?
 Phoenix.Urteil
Server: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2015-05-16 19:38:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Urteil said: »
Please feel free to submit an application regardless of how "geared" you feel you are or if you have been playing a while or just returning. I find that the most productive results come from those that wish to improve.