Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Splatoon
Splatoon
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2015-05-09 00:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Did anyone else just play the online demo for splatoon? I thought it was fantastic just curious what other people think.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-05-09 00:11:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Just looking at screenshots, I have to say that it looks a little disappointing. I was kinda hoping for some old school claymation action. I miss games like that.

Hell, I just miss claymation.

Not that computer generated stuff, I mean the real kit and kaboodle.
 Ragnarok.Kongming
Server: Ragnarok
user: koumei
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2015-05-09 01:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I had my fill after 30 minutes. I found the usual Nintendo innovation and charm to be almost completely lacking. It didn't feel like much more than a generic TPS that had oddly been fitted with padded walls and everyone issued nerf guns and safety scissors

I think it would make for a semi-decent party game if not for the fact that voice chat is not even an option. You can correct that easy enough with vent or skype, but the $60 price tag is just unforgivable
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2015-05-11 16:28:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Kongming said: »
I had my fill after 30 minutes. I found the usual Nintendo innovation and charm to be almost completely lacking. It didn't feel like much more than a generic TPS that had oddly been fitted with padded walls and everyone issued nerf guns and safety scissors

I think it would make for a semi-decent party game if not for the fact that voice chat is not even an option. You can correct that easy enough with vent or skype, but the $60 price tag is just unforgivable
well that was just a demo never know what might show up when game comes out
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-05-11 17:04:02
Link | Quote | Reply

A team based game with no ability to communicate with your team. Nope.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-05-12 07:53:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
A team based game with no ability to communicate with your team. Nope.

No pings or premade messages available a la Monster Hunter?
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-05-29 23:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't know why this isn't in the Arcade, but the game came out today, launched with 1 game mode, 5 maps. Seriously Nintendo?
 Sylph.Gades
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Gades 2015-05-30 02:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

This game...multiplayer wise is fabulous. You do have a way to communicate its words used by the control pad. You can also jump to your team mates at anytime to help them. Its wild and fun. Once you start playing you cant put it down. Been playing for 9 hours and now im just getting food and stuff haha. Its creative and well done. There is a story mode but...playing online with friends or with random people is a heck of a lot more fun. From someone who enjoys shooters, CoD, Battlefield, etc. this game is very much a great shoot em up with a lot of imagination and room for growth. Possible DLC in the future im sure. Still I recommend getting into playing and soon.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2015-06-01 09:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a kid you're a squid
[+]