Opieces And Msilvers. Need Some Help To Finish..

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Opieces and Msilvers. Need some help to finish..
Opieces and Msilvers. Need some help to finish..
 Sylph.Snk
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: SNK
By Sylph.Snk 2015-05-05 09:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Heya guys, Making the push to finish my relic and it's slowed to a crawl on the home stretch. Been farming Dynamis daily but I'm hoping some folks have some currency for sale. I'm looking to buy 4k for singles and 400k for 100s If you've got some currency just wasting away & hopefully looking to sell it up, Send me a tell online. Thanks...

~Snk
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-05-05 09:53:29
Link | Quote | Reply

those prices seem pretty unreasonable, the cheapest silver on any server is 570k and most sell 600k+
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-05 09:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Going prices for bronzes in Sylph is 6-8k, so you might want to, you know, up the offering price a little?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-05-05 10:29:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
those prices seem pretty unreasonable, the cheapest silver on any server is 570k and most sell 600k+
They go as low as 5k on Cerberus.

I've been buying them at 5k for a week straight. JP bazaars bring it up to 7k, sure, but it doesn't make 5k unreasonable.

I don't know how it is on Sylph but if they go as low as 4k, it's not unreasonable.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-05-05 13:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Can definitely score some 4.5k bronzes on Sylph. There's one dude, I forget his name, who regularly sells bronze for 4k and gradually drops the price til someone swipes them up.
 Sylph.Snk
By Sylph.Snk 2015-05-05 18:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I've actually gotten most of them for 4k to 400k. Just got another 6 Msilvers right now so I'm at 12 Msilvers left without even paying close to those prices for em.

Haggling is a good thing.~

Ortas on Sylph is one of those 8k Sellers and he's been sitting on close to 30 Msilvers for weeks now with hardly anyone buying em @800k a pop.

Pretty sure he's been buying up crap and trying to flip it for profit.

The best thing I can say is that prices are never set in stone & just being polite when talking to people can sometimes yield some good luck.

Edit: Just got some more for 400k a pop. Only 7 left now.~

HI YUFFY!
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-05-05 19:34:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello! I'm in the same boat at the moment, chasing people all over the world to get those cheap currencies.
 Sylph.Snk
By Sylph.Snk 2015-05-05 19:40:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Welp not too long after I just finished up. Got the last 7 Msilvers from a player in Abyessa.

Thanks to everyone who sent me tells from this thread. I'm very grateful for your time and help.

Now I get to enjoy Magian Trials!
[+]