Having An Issue Login In Anyone Else?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Having an issue login in anyone else?
Having an issue login in anyone else?
 Asura.Yunamae
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-04-27 10:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi ya i logged in yesterday ok and did all me char for me login points, but when i tried to login today kept coming up login details incorrect. I reset password, no luck, i then noticed as i had been typing my password looking at keyboard that when i go to enter my passoword it wont let me enter numbers. which i had at end of my password. Even after changing it again so it doesnt have numbers i still cant login.

Anyone else having issues or knows what going on, as ffxi support goes straight to email only support and i wont hold my breath on them answering and they never have in the past..
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-04-27 10:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

did you try turning it off and then back on again?
 Asura.Yunamae
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-04-27 11:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh ha ha...

i have changed password and shut down my laptop totally twice and nadda
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-04-27 11:06:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Num Lock toggled on/off?
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-04-27 11:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
Num Lock toggled on/off?

I thought of that too, but they said they changed the password to not include numbers.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-04-27 11:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Caps lock?
 Asura.Yunamae
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-04-27 11:21:59
Link | Quote | Reply

nope i tried numbers above letter keys and numpad ones when def on but neither work.

Also i just noticed i have always had a long password and when i just went to change it again i saw its only meant to be max 15 letters/numbers. So i did a shorter one which does allow numbers lol as i was trying type one longer then 15 char, but it still comes up wrong even though changed on account manager and playonline settings.

I dont know bah

My original password with numbers was like 20 charand i been loggin on with it for last couple years even since i come back , but today it limited me to 15 char now and i dont know why..
 Asura.Yunamae
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-04-27 11:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

bah not caps lock, not number lock, tried shorter password and still no
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-04-27 11:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Which password are you having trouble with, the Square Enix Account password or the POL password? Are you using a security token?
 Asura.Yunamae
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-04-27 11:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

no security token, it comes up pol-5312 The square enix Id, , aquare enix password entered, or one time password is entered incorrectly, but i logged in yesterday and last 2 years, but today it wont work idk
 Asura.Yunamae
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-04-27 11:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok worked it finally as im stuborn as lol.

As they decided to lessen the about of char i can have for password, my square enix loging for account management was still 20 long, so i had to take it down to 15 char and finally omg i can log in.............

One day login points lost, bah se you jerks lol messing with me
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-04-27 11:56:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait a full 30 minutes, then try again. Playonline has this 5 login attempts before it locks you out before you can try again, sad thing is, that it doesn't tell you when you've been locked out but it is timed based.

Do you share the account with anyone else or does anyone else know your password?
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-04-27 11:59:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunamae said: »
Ok worked it finally as im stuborn as lol.

As they decided to lessen the about of char i can have for password, my square enix loging for account management was still 20 long, so i had to take it down to 15 char and finally omg i can log in.............

One day login points lost, bah se you jerks lol messing with me

Good. You really don't need that long of a password anyways but to each their own.
 Asura.Yunamae
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-04-27 12:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

me hubbie set it up originally with that longa password lol and since upto now i had no issues i never changed it, god knows why se hates me enough to do that though lol and decide mine is too long all of a sudden ;P