Looking To Server Hop. HALP!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Looking to server hop. HALP!
Looking to server hop. HALP!
By Numquam 2015-04-22 23:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello! Phoenix seems dead or everyone is just hanging out in Vagary...whatever the case is: I want to find a new server with an active group that does a variety of things. I also want a group that consistently chats it up. I plan on staying on FFXI until the plug is finally pulled. If anyone wants to adopt me, message me on here! I can go at any time...for the time being I will be soloing reives...
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-04-23 00:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Got a fairly active shell on Sylph, but I can't garuntee that every night will be like "holy wowza, excitement at every turn!", cuz we're all just a bunch of people who wanna play some video games when we have a moment. Anyway, we do it all, and the only real rule is "no *** allowed".
 Asura.Suteru
Server: Asura
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2015-04-23 11:42:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Most people on Quetz went to Asura. Though I'd wait a week or so for the discount campaign, I believe last one had 50% off server transfer fee.
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-04-23 11:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Got a fairly active shell on Sylph, but I can't garuntee that every night will be like "holy wowza, excitement at every turn!", cuz we're all just a bunch of people who wanna play some video games when we have a moment. Anyway, we do it all, and the only real rule is "no *** allowed".

This is our rule as well. It seems to work well enough.

There are a few active end-game communities on Cerberus - most of which generally cover each time zone.
By Numquam 2015-04-23 19:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopped to Odin. Thank you to everyone that responded. Happy gaming!

Admin, you can lock this thread if you want.
 Bismarck.Xxanatos
Server: Bismarck
user: Xxanatos
By Bismarck.Xxanatos 2015-05-02 02:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Wondering if Odin grabbed you for a reason, did you find an active group?

I'm coming back with a lot of time and love to give my plethora of various level 90 jobs. Been away since summer 2013, abyssea complete, no SoA or after, I would reallllly like to spend time getting my relics for my bard!!! I'm a stay @ home and get paid so I want to devote my time to xi because I slowly stopped playing xiv over last few months...

Cheers, any thoughts are welcome!